Nudist guy here. AMA about nudism/naturism. I'm bored as fuck and have nothing to do for a few hours...

Nudist guy here. AMA about nudism/naturism. I'm bored as fuck and have nothing to do for a few hours. Feel free to contribute pictures/stories too.

>Voyeurism is not nudism
>Don't post anything that is against site rules

Anyone interested?

I wish more people were asking you questions. What are the benefits of nudism? Is it purely psychologically liberating or are there some health benefits?

What if I want to do the FKK thing but I'm afraid I'll get a boner?

Deliver stories

Nice job waiting until the thread was almost pruned. I live in a nudist community with families, and nudism helps kids not be so body conscious. The community is pretty conservative as well (not necessarily a trait of nudism) so we don't have any bad apples here. I don't know if there are any health benefits associated with the nudity on its own, but you are generally outside more. Unless you get too exposed it shouldn't cause any health concerns.

Boners are natural but you'll stop getting them randomly after awhile. You should bring a towel to cover up any you get because its considered polite.

What do you want to know? I've lived in this place my entire life. Green texting every day life would just bore you.

I just saw the thread op. Wasn't trying to wait to the last second. Is it normal for nudists to compliment breasts, nipples, dicks, vaginas, etc.. just as other people would compliment clothing, hair, etc?

Do little girls still sit on daddys or uncle laps

Not here. There are people who use nudism for sexual purposes though. I'm sure swingers and the like behave that way.

Yep. People interact normally even without clothes.

Do people have sex more often?

Most people here have big families but I don't know what they do in the privacy of their own bedrooms.

I sit ok to air out my prolapse occasionally or is it considered polite to cover it up?

>big familes

Yep

Would you recommend trying nudism for a time to others?

It sounds like you have bigger problems than the social acceptance of that.

I wouldn't advise you to try it out based solely on accounts you've heard on Sup Forums. You should look into it a bit more and try it out if it sounds like something you'd enjoy.

What do you do if you're chilling alone and a little girl comes up to you? Would you be worried someone might interpret it the wrong way, even if you're not doing anything wrong?

Do nude bodies turn you on anymore or do you need to get off to actual sexual interaction now that you are used to nudity?

Nudity isn't sexual to me but sexual acts still are.

Talk to her? I guess it depends what she says. I have kids walk up to me all the time and I haven't had any bad experiences yet. If parents were that paranoid about pedophiles they wouldn't allow their kids out there in the first place.

Bump. I'll be heading off soon so ask away now.

Ok another question - do girls near you cover their private part with the way they sit(like crossing their legs), or would they just sit with their legs open while talking to you. If so, how are you able to keep away sexual thoughts with some girl's pussy flashing in your face?

Where do you even live

US.

I'm used to it. Women don't sit with their legs at a 180 degree angle. Regardless if they are 8 or 18 its natural and doesn't bug either of us.

Are you nude right now?

How do you feel when you leave the community and are forced to where clothes?

For you, is it just more relaxing to be nude or is there some deeper reason for it?

don't mind me just walking around with my cock hanging out

not checking out those delicious flat chests and sweet bald pussies, nope not me

Yep. I don't mind, but it was annoying when I was younger. Its mainly about pleasure. If the weather isn't shitty, it feels amazing to be outside nude.

Hopefully I've satisfied your desire for knowledge for today Sup Forums. I won't be back to answer any more questions this thread, but maybe somebody else will take over.

>maybe somebody else will take over.
not a problem I'm naked around kids all the time

I'm a long time nudist. Me and most of the men just do it to enjoy the free never ending show of bald pussies and young tits. The occasional hot older women are also a plus. Feeling up kids is pretty normal and the nudity makes for discreet efficient and quick sexual acts with curious young people