Why does Sup Forums hate mr robot so much, is it because their attention spans are small

Why does Sup Forums hate mr robot so much, is it because their attention spans are small.

is a shit

Because normies latched on to it.
Also the insanity is easily the worst aspect of the show but for half the season so far the actual interesting hacking story took a backseat to it.
Its a really great show but with all the new normie audience that the emmy nominations will bring makes me worried that the writers will start pandering to them.

What exactly is so shitty about it and actually explain why, don't say some mindless statement like "it's so edgy" or "it's so boring".

What exactly is so shitty about it and actually explain why, don't say some mindless statement like "it's so edgy" or "it's so boring".

Its boring and they give the boring characters too much screen time and the interesting ones too little screen time. All the female characters are more annoying then usual and the "hacking" part of the whole show is cringe. I liked season 1 when i first watched, then i went back before season 2 and forgot he says things like "fuck society" and edgy things reddit would think is deep. Watched a few episodes of season 2 and it was trash so i dropped it

They're pseudo-intellectual edgy contrarians

Go ahead and say you like something popular or even think about using the word "fun". They'll come from miles away to shit on you

no, its just a bad show

There's a difference between a bad show and a show you don't like.

Can someone please explain to me how the fuck the whole black market website plotline happened if he was in jail the whole time?
Was Craig just a guard? or a warden? How else would he have access to a computer? But if he was a guard then why was he just hanging out in the yard with Elliot and his black friend?

Yep, that's why it's critically acclaimed

the same thing that always happens: it became popular

lmao yeah ghostbusters 2016 is critically acclaimed on rotten tomatoes. You really take what normie reviews have to say so seriously?

because it sucks user

and in this case its both

Care to try to explain why without just calling it bad or using the word "boring" and its synonyms.

>You really take what normie reviews have to say so seriously
No and I don't take Sup Forums seriously either, but if you just keep spouting something is bad just because you don't like it, you're retarded

well i think boring is a fair criticism of entertainment. When it lacks interesting themes or characters then i think calling it boring is justified. The dialog is shit, the writing is awful, the "hacking culture" references are cheesy at best, he even says "irl" in season 1. as i said before the uninteresting characters get too much screen time.

So if someone says a show is good because they like it they are wrong? well well well

Except in this case, user is saying it's bad because they don't like that "normies" like it

THEYRE TRASHING OUR RIGHTS HACK THE PLANET

I enjoy the ridiculousness of it and don't take it as seriously as Sup Forums does.

It was good until the Fight Club twist and it's been full retard ever since

>When it lacks interesting themes or characters then i think calling it boring is justified

Justified, that show is boring

>
So if someone says a show is good because they like it they are wrong? well well well

Yes, normie. That's exactly what seperates a person from the plebs. I am able to look at everything objectively. Some shows I like but I can understand they are not part of the greats. Others I don't like but I see they are written well, shot well.

no, i never said that was the reason i didnt like it. stop projecting

hey new friend, you have to put the text after the arrow like this

>hello
not like this
>
hello

Glad i could help

I don't care about what you said. It's exactly the reason Sup Forums is shitting on it now

it's been nominated for 6 emmys from 1 season

well dont project it on to me. I have nothing to do with that

Would anyone who has seen over 20 great shows really think its god tier? does anyone honestly think its god tier?

Critics aren't really a good reference point, they get shit wrong consistently. Look at any great film and often they would of been shat on by critics at first.

>does anyone honestly think its god tier?
No one has said that

>its critically acclaimed
>its winning all these Emmys dude... like the critics cant be wrong

Yea, because it's good, no one said it was the greatest show ever

Critics sure act like it. Make a Sup Forums list and im pretty sure most reddit users who watch tv would put it in their top of all time