What movie related YouTube channels do you watch?

What movie related YouTube channels do you watch?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCuPgdqQKpq4T4zeqmTelnFg/videos
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That one and Channel Criswell.

I also watch Looper as a guilty pleasure

Bumping.

Red Letter Media and Double Toasted but usually as background noise while I clean the house and shit

>Watching EFAP

The guy knows dick about analysis and legit thinks Anita Shitkeesian is "insightful".

>hating a channel because they like something you don't like

Nice autism.

I am pretty pleb but I tried all of these and I just say I don't really get RLM and kinda gave up so here is your "I am too old to GAF, youtube sucks anyway I just want hot opinions, they don't need to be the freshest" starter pack:

Jeremy Jahns
Chris Stuckmann
ScreenJunkies Movie Fights (liberal use of fast forward)
Every Frame a Painting

Everything Wrong With Cinemasins - because its always fun to see bullies get bullied back

Fuck sake there's always something. Why are there no based YouTubers?

It's difficult to continue respecting someone who falls for an obvious con artist.

They're really all trash tbqh.

used to watch Now You See It which is pretty much EFAP but with videos uploaded more frequently. But then I noticed a clear liberal bias and the dude fucking cited Wikipedia of all things.

YourMovieSucksDotOrg. He analyses films in a cool deadpan style.
Plus he has superior taste in films and recommends unknown gems

Why can't you detach the creator's content from his own small opinions that have nothing to do with his channel?

Horrible Movie Reviews.

It's a Dutch guy that reviews horror/thrillers and some oddities from American movies to foreign movies both new and old.

What I like is that he's pretty straight up about what he likes and dislikes and doesn't do any dumb skits or bring in his friends. He also doesn't tends to focus his videos on him but rather the movie.

Cinefix has some good videos

Why should I trust an analyst when they're a hugely belligerent fan of one of the worst, most transparently disingenuous "analysts" out there?

That's like going to a chef after you find out that he enjoys eating literal sewage.

Because them being a fan of someone you don't like has nothing to do with their content.

Falling for Anita's shit is an identifier of a bigger underlying problem

youtube.com/channel/UCuPgdqQKpq4T4zeqmTelnFg/videos

The guy comes off as incredibly fucking pretensions.

Kaptainkristian is actually good.

Again, it has nothing to do with his content, so why would I care?

>that have nothing to do with his channel?

EFaP is an analyst of media.
And he's admitted to following and venerating the work of Anita Sarkeesian, i.e. the shittiest "analyst" in the biz.

How are you not getting that that's a poor reflection of his abilities?

Are you shilling fro FemFreq right now?

*pretentious
learn English before you attempt to use it

Yes it does. His views on that topic can vastly influence his "taste" in movies

Ha. Okay.

Good rebuttal

he recommends good films, but sometimes his analysis is off the mark. This is normally acceptable, but he runs with ideas too far, and when subscribers offer him different takes he gets all self-righteous. Minor gripe.

Probably not. Only if he is like you he associates artistic merit with political ideas.

We're telling you that people with a brain don't do that and recognise merit even in the stuff they disagree with.

If it ever turns out that he doesn't do it and he is as obtuse as you I'd stop watching.

>nothing but capeshit and other cartoons
typical Sup Forums

>my """"""argument""""""
Stop spouting buzzwords. Make points when you speak.

Wut?

>popular things make me upset!

Then maybe you don't belong on Sup Forums?

You're correct to think he's stupid for taking anita seriously, but you should cool it with the paranoia.

It's okay to enjoy people in limited ways.

Needing others to think exactly like themselves in order to give them respect and/or take them seriously is actually more of a problem with someone like Sarkeesian than her distorted opinions are. If you don't want to be like her you have to avoid this mindset, not avoid exposure to her opinions.

>In 1872, Muybridge married 21-year-old Flora Shallcross Stone. In 1874, Muybridge discovered that a drama critic known as Major Harry Larkyns might have fathered Flora's seven-month-old son Florado.[31][35] On 17 October, Muybridge went to Calistoga to track down Larkyns. Upon finding him, Muybridge said, "Good evening, Major, my name is Muybridge and here's the answer to the letter you sent my wife", and shot him point-blank. Larkyns died that night

>During the trial, Muybridge undercut his own insanity case by indicating that his actions were deliberate and premeditated. The jury dismissed the insanity plea, but acquitted the photographer on the grounds of "justifiable homicide", disregarding the judge's instructions.

Literally none of them know as much about movies as I do.

Sorry user, your comment was just so flawless.

Some flashy effects, boring music in the background, talking about shit you already know. Youtube is fucking cancer.

Since everyone already mentioned the youtube channels I watch I guess I also listen to this on spotify.

Really well edited/produced by sometimes he has nothing to say, like his most recent one is just parroting what the rest of the internet thinks about CGI

Go away Tony stop shilling your shitty channel

What's that about?

Yes it does. When watching something like an analyst, there's an element of you putting intellectual trust on to them. If they say they enjoy something you know you don't agree with, how can I trust the person to not make mistakes in his analyses in the same way he has, to you, made mistakes in his personal judgements? I hope I've been able to make that clear but there are people who can do it better than me I'm sure since the "Death of the Artist" argument that you're basically going for has been refuted quite a lot I think.

I bet you think CinemaSins make serious reviews of movies don't you

DUDE, LIKE, DIFFERENT ENVIRONMENTS HAVE DIFFERENT CHAIRS, MAN

*smokes weed*

deep...

because your right wing worldview is stupid and antiquated and the fact that no one gets famous by being conservative is a sign that you are a dinosaur?

> Movie Fights
not getting tired of Die Hard/Terminator 2 as the deus ex answers?

fo realz yo!
every frame a painting

fo laughs yo!
cinemasins
nostalgia critic
criss sruckmann
moviebob
angry joe

RLM
ralphthemoviemaker
The Discarded Image
Good Bad Flicks