Accent is exactly the same

>Accent is exactly the same
>Literally dying out and having zero children
>Both non-whites who think they're white

Are Russians and the Portuguese long lost brothers?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anglo-Portuguese_Alliance
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Ethnic Russians are unironically white, go with your social construct bullshit somewhere else, eternal albion.

Certainly closer than we and spic-speaking spic speakers

More like Anglo-Portugese.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anglo-Portuguese_Alliance

Both BTFO Napoleon through scorched Earth policies, oddly enough.

>both corrupt

>Anglo-Portugese ''''''''''''alliance'''''''''''

The alliance's history is like a one-sided relationship where the man is pussy whipped and neutered. Never trust an anglo.

That's fairly naive.

Both countris benefitted from it. Only Britain was the one that had the power to fuck us over more than the other way around, but it helped us a fucking tonne.

Imagine a XX century where Brazil would speak Portuguese and Portugal would speak Spanish. It'd be fucking mental.

the Portuguese are secret Slavs

Putin pls liberate

>inbred scum shitposts something about white race

>Both non-whites who think they're white

ahahahah
Not even you had a country achmed, Portugal already was a whitee nation.

You sure that's not some Ukrainian woman? Looks Slav as fuck.

Terminal case of babyface lad

Strong jaw and a deep face (i.e. the opposite of flat, I don't know the word).

Seems believably Portuguese to me, desu. Blondes aren't the majority for sure, but they aren't rare either.

Slavs don't look like that,not surprising you don't know since you live in a pardo shithole

Pretty funny response considering basically 100% of your population has Arab rape blood in it

I live in a village filled with Polish and Pomeranian immigrants. The women do have those short orcish faces just like the girl from that webm.

In my experience slavs tend to have flatter faces with rounder and softer features than her, but I guess it's not everyone.

What the hell are you talking about,she just has a curved nose

portugal is white
t. expert

>Accent is exactly the same
how come?

looks ukrainian to me

Pretty funny lack of notion, cause we genetically have nothing to do with arabs. But what a hell a abo knows about it.

Your making an unfair comparison. Leave Portugal out of this

Russia is Brazil tier

t. Democrat

People usually confuse the Russian Baltic prostitute(pic related) look with "Slavic". Russians are not very Slavic, they're mongrels of many ethnic groups, many non-white.

Short skull and large curved nose is common among the locals here, like 1 in 4 people who have Polish surname have features like that. Which is why i said she looked Slavic, her profile is similar to what i see around here. Of course people here are mixed, but i see this among older women too, some of which were born in Europe.