Calling out help to all the psychology fags here

Calling out help to all the psychology fags here

I met this girl the the other day, solid 8/10, cute ass face we exchanged numbers and shit and she seems pretty interested in me
Other day she texts me saying she needs to resit some work for her university and she doesn't have any time and asked my help for it.

She has to deliver an essay about dual coding theory and how it applies in classroom using psychological evidence in 1500 words and she asked me to fucking help her.

She's coming round tonight, I got no fucking clue what the fuck this shit is about and she said if I helped her do the essay we could spend the rest of the night together.

Sup Forums I could get fucking laid for like the 3rd time in my useless ass life , can you bros help me out write a proper essay for her so as soon as she comes in I got that shit ready and she can jump on my fucking dick asap ?

you better start reading about dual coding theory, muh man. time to do your fucking homework and work for that pussy like the rest of us

Im reading this shit and i have no idea whats going on. I dont know what to make of this damn shit. Let alone write an essay on it. What i do is far from psychology and all that essay crap

I'll make a thread later if we make it Sup Forumsros and post wins

I'll just drop some stuff from my folder untill a saviour helps me

fucking moar

i got you fam

by the way i can drop her entire set if you niggas want, just help me out with the damn essay

Let it commence

Unless you lied to her about knowing that shit it's just an excuse for her to come over, don't worry you have all night and to get your 30 seconds of fun

i dont know man if she comes over and i just sit there not knowing how to fucking help she might just leave. She seems dead serious about it

she's just trying to pick his brain and bounce (not on that dick) anyways

Dump more hot ass and puss.
OK. Dual coding is pretty much in addition to the "chalk and talk" method of teaching, you're adding a second learning tool to teach. Mostly pictures. For example, I can explain to you what a tree is, root system, bark, grows straight out of the ground and has leaves on the top, or, I could just show you a fucking picture of a tree and have you understand that way.

you think homie? I mean when we met she didnt seem to give a fuck about whether i was smart or not. Should i give up or some shit?

aight homie that helps me understand shit a bit better, keep on coming dawg, im trying to write as most as i can to contribute.
also you want the same girl as im posting or some other random shit ?

if those pictures are relevant, I'd still try if I were you. to give up is to definitely fail. but like I said before, you need to start reading something fierce if a psychfag doesn't save the day here (which I doubt will happen).

like my prof once said: read. if it doesn't make sense, read it again. if it still doesn't make sense, read it again; and keep reading it until it DOES make sense.

She got the face similar to the girl but i got no idea how tits and ass go, she was wearing thick clothing, definitely want to tap that.
I mean where else would i find a psychfag ?
And im reading and reading , the concept is somewhat alright but i dont know how the fuck im gonna answer that essay question with this understanding

Read up a little bit on it via Google, it's an interesting theory and it makes me wonder if it has anything to do with the way people learn(some being better reading and others needing visual representations for the best outcome). Makes me wonder if people who learn one way over the other are 'smarter' or think a certain way. Multiple studies should be done on that tbh, could mean a lot later on when we're all taking education seriously and going for maximum efficiency.

thats definitely an interesting way of looking at it brother, does make you think. I myself only learn with pictures and maps , thats why i dont do anything related to big writing. So far so good , im starting to get things

I honestly still don't know which I'm better at, I'm pretty damn good with both. I wish I understood it further than what the other user said but based off of what I read on Google you know as much as I do if not more. Good luck to you

if this is true then why the fuck do you even bother helping her, just act like ur trying, say ull get a drink and ask if she wants a snack, make dick joke and then fuck her

I dont know man, 1500 wont be that bad. Google will give you a bunch of info. Make sure she brings her text book for citing references. Heres a layout idea
>Intro. What DCT is, when was and who developed it. (This could easily be a 1/3 of the paper right here)
>Body- how DCT can be used in the classrooms. Give examples, who would benefit (small children, trade achool students [complex diagrams], college students etc) mix examples up (images, video, flowcharts, etc.) At least 3
>conclusion, 1 paragraph. Give pros and cons. Gonna have to do you're own research on that on.
>this response the already close to 100 words

That looks so much like my sister I actually had to expand it to check. Really unsettling.

It basically means that you can learn things in 2 different ways. These 2 different ways even get processed in a different way. 1 way might be better for 1 person and the other way for another person. Learning some thing with both ways makes you remember it the best because you have 2 ways to recall the information. The 2 ways were mentioned earlier in this thread being verbal and visual.

thanks homie, gonna try my fucking best, honestly all that is lacking in life right now is some pussy

She sounds like a fucking nerd whos super dedicated, you think she wont catch on my plan and ditch ?

Holy fuck that is legendary, youre a fucking god dude that on its own might get me laid, youre a fucking hero

ITT: user needs to write an essay on a topic about which he is absolutely ignorant and makes up story of girl who will fuck him for essay to get Sup Forums to help him commit plagiarism

Sorry bro, but if shes this good looking , how unsettling can it be?

Im reaching nirvana dude, im gonna become a fucking expert

Thats fucking legit, wish i had that kind of thinking back in high school, fortunately i dont need to do essays, i already got a job

any more of this chick?

individual pics nah dawg, thats my favourite pic of her but you can find her in I-hate-the-beach on tumblr, and her cam name is sophiekitten

thanks man

Sounds like she's very forward and open to making moves.

You might actually get laid, sucks that you're too dumb to understand simple logic (coding theory).

I would teach her machine learning with my dick.

No prob dawg she had some good shit in the past

Dumb as fuck when it comes to certain things however at least im funny, decent and not at all bad looking , helps out alot

This poor fucking cuck.

Girl is going to come over, grab the paper, say "Thanks you are a great friend!", then walk out and leave you tugging your pathetic underused dick.

This bitch is about to cuck you so hard your new name will be Cuck-A-Doodle-Doo.

Dual Coding Theory and Education
James M. Clark 1,3 and Allan Paivio 2

Look that up or another paper on that same subject and rewrite it in your own words.

Easy faggot. Better have it done by the time she gets there.

You keep using that word. I don't think it means what you think it means.

Damn son, you gotta chill. Is everything ok in your life man?

Fuck i can try and do that and give it to her and hopefully she wont notice i ripped off someones work

No pic of girl mentioned? I don't think she's real.

So far only got her number bro, shes coming in like 4 hours, i can make a thread and post some pics when it happens, hopefully ill get the win of the century