Why is liberal news in the US so utterly shit? And do people actually believe this propaganda?

Why is liberal news in the US so utterly shit? And do people actually believe this propaganda?

youtube.com/watch?v=RZXcysU-sY8

Tool of the (((globalists))) that panders to the lowest common denominator and reports on what it is told to, in order keep people dumb and accepting of being fucked by the elites.

>why is news in the us so utterly shit?

ftfy

>he licked his lips

HAHAHAHAHAHA

if you really think there is a liberal bias in the media you have no idea who owns the media

The owners of the networks have all donated hundreds of thousands of dollars to the Clinton fountain. Mainstream media journalism is fucking dead. And trust in the media is fallen to 6 fucking percent as a result.

>

Are you implying rich people can't be liberal?

the people who own the media are not liberal, you can look it up.

I wish it cut back to him licking his lips or rubbing his hands.

Also I thought Norm McDonald was the Colonel

>No guys, really! There's NO liberal media-bias! Ignore the evidence and facts and reality!

Not a super strong argument.

If you're not already convinced of the blatant liberal bias of modern media, compare the way the major news networks treated the Tea Party compared to how they treated Black Lives Matter. It's fucking shameful.

>Local man reports that while attending a Tea Party rally, he heard a supporter fart in a way that sounded vaguely like the word "nigger"! More evidence that the Tea Party is an evil racist hate-group? More at 11.

>BLM-members were seen marching down the street chanting "What do we want? Dead cops!", but come on guys, you can't judge the merit of an entire movement based on the actions of A FEW people!

It's fucking disgusting how clear the disparity has been.
It's a blatant indictment of Liberal double-standards.

>ywn be an extra crispy boy
Feels bad man

Butthurt teahadist spotted

>do people actually believe this propaganda?
Literally nobody on either side of the political spectrum believes anything that TV or politicians tell them. People in the United States are more likely to believe two totally contradictory conspiracy theories than the actual truth.

Would you honestly argue that the so-called fringe element has NOT taken over the GOP? If you would, it's because you're a part of it.

I'm not even saying that Trump's minions are all uneducated imbeciles (although...), but when you deny the obvious, you kind of expose yourself.

What an extra crispy new meme.

I think his point is both organizations should be treated equally badly.

Fucking alt-righters will kill us all

securing the border is a fringe issue?

damn guess im with her now

what did you mean by this

Of course they aren't, but that doesn't mean they aren't trying to make the people who actually watch this crap liberal

Yes, that was the totality of what I was attempting to express, user. Amazing.

>shills aka people who have different opinions to me
>VOTE TRUMP XD
You have to go back.

>you can look it up
>but I won't be providing the evidence