What's the difference between a spider building a spiderweb and a woman applying makeup?

What's the difference between a spider building a spiderweb and a woman applying makeup?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=98Jmw5o9ulA
youtube.com/watch?v=vp8tToFv-bA
youtube.com/watch?v=WYHvh6Ncp6M
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

K fine, what is it?

There is none you moron

a spider doesnt discard unworthy beta flies. it eats them all

My grandad called it "hunting gear"

spiders kill mosquitos with their web, women don't

>MGTOW's butthurt in a nutshell

Great

All husbands are betas.

That's really hot. I'm sorry about girls not liking you OP.

>joke's on you, I was only pretending to be retarded

>a single man is the true definition of a beta

married hamplanet detected

I like men

It's possible for you to fuck a woman without killing her

I'm skinny as fuck. I don't want to get married, but I don't mind if other people do it.

I'd be willing to hear a MGTOW out if they could prove mastery over a bitch by showing timestamped proof they have one.
Until then, they're just theory crafting shit to have a reason why they're rejected by bitches. It's consoling themselves for being bitchless.

hey, joogewgleteub
mugtoe is the feminism for men
it's very funny, actually
I'm an expert or something along those lines
I did 10.2 seconds of research on it
that's about all, peace out

/thread

Strawman.

MRAs are the feminism for men. MGTOW =/= MRAs

So, you don't understand the concept of satire at all? Being stupid on purpose is the entire point.

It isn't possible fore incels to mgtow, by definition.

The entire essence of being MGTOW is in CHOOSING your own lane. Incels have their lane chosen for them.

lmfao
you keep tellin' yourself that

>not recognizing a joke older than the internet
Newfag detected

- Real men procreate.
- Real men do not procreate out of wedlock. out of wedlock.
- Real men must wed.

Im glad I'm not an old shit

>implying hiring a prostitute is difficult

What do you want, a picture of our girlfriends? The whole point of MGTOW is to never enter into a monogamous relationship with a woman, dumbass.

It's permanent bachelorhood, by choice. If you don't have women in your life who want you to be their boyfriend and you turn them away, you aren't MGTOW

GYNOCENTRICANCEROUSOCIOSPHERE is omnipresent toobeeonnest d-e-s-u

picture related indeed

This

Why would you turn away women who want you to be their boyfriend?

Ah. So these niggers are Incels, not MGTOW.
>Buttblast detected
Yeah bruv. Let's see these bonnie lasses you've got lined up trying desperately to muster your attention only for you to ride off into the sunset on your steed made of masculinity and girth.
I mean, if they're trying to be your gf I bet you could call one up right now to give you some timestamped pics. Free of charge and all that.
Right, bb?

... that was fucking savage.

guess what faggot
you will be old one day
spoiler alert

This is literally homosex.

You are missing the point completely. MGTOW is the rejection of the idea that mastery of women is the only validation a man can achieve for himself. He is not bound by social norms and expectations for him to attract and fuck as many women as possible. For myself, I am attracted to tits and ass as much as the next guy, but I have to go so far out of my way to not be "rejected" by them. I have be someone else entirely in order to attract them. To me, it's just not worth it and MGTOW is just a word describe someone who doesn't conform to society's standard expectation of a man - someone who has weighed the benefits versus detriments to who he is. If a woman wants to fuck me okay, if not that's okay too. I am not going to kill my individuality to change it.

Spiders use their website for food. Women don't use makeup to catch food.

I cringed. How about you show us a timestamp of your nunchuck collection?

>Women don't use makeup to catch food.

no, they don't get free meals at all from men

I'll just leave this here and wait for your excuses, meninist.
I didn't ask for some shit I couldn't provide, bic boi.

holy shit

Fucking dominated

okay you dont see that kind of molliwopping every day

jesus man you got served

>male feminists
>mgtow
Did I miss something here?

Are you a caveman?

Maybe. MGTOW doesn't make men stronger. It hamstrings faggots. Its buzzword laden crap for weak niggers. It's for faggots who just can't get bitches despite how hard they try to act like they're intentionally rejecting bitches.
Having bitches bring you money is real power.
MGTOW is the opposite side of the same coin as Feminism and every bit as cringey.

This is some entertaining kind of desperate dilusionment at least. It's like we wuz kangz for white guys that can't get a steady girl, haha.

Last I checked, MGTOW fags and MRA fags don't have entire government initiatives and agencies that they control like many feminists do, so that's a pretty lazy comparison. Also, MGTOW/MRA fags don't demand or beg for money to be given to men via taxes of whatever else, whereas feminists actively lobby for such things in droves. Your calling it the other side of feminism is idiotic. Traditionalism is the other side of feminism and every bit as cringe-inducingly embarrassing as it despite its merits.

That still doesn't imply they're make feminists in any way. The conclusion is foolish and completely offbase. All that other shit you said is irrelevant to my question as to why someone is calling anyone to do with this shit a feminist.

Furthermore, why does it even matter to you how they live their life? Seems like you're getting way too emotional over someone else's choices. But you label an entire group based off a small set of closed minded ideals and lambast them if they can't manage to fail your imaginary checklist of what it is to be a man. You're little more than a mouthy dumbass as if it's ever been hard to have a gaggle of whores around.

You're over here trying to protect your ego and I find it comical at best, but it's little more than sad. I'll just keep enjoying my girlfriend and the women she brings and you can keep doing damage control on your ego whole trying to create a checklist of manly things you do.

I mean that's cute and all, but we run shit. Period. If you lost control of a bitch and she went all upside your shit that's because you didn't control your bitch well enough. That's just a fact. You can drone all that Anita Sarkeesian shit all you want, bottom line is it's a man's world. And I'd appreciate you keeping it that way instead of perpetuating more buzzword laden crap that keeps men goyim'd into oblivion.
I can agree that traditionalism shouldn't be the only answer, but for you to cling to that is literally doing what feminists do. You're yapping at it as some kind of problem when half the problem is you.
Anyways do what I asked and show yourself capable of even pulling a bitch and I'll take you seriously.
Till then you're just spouting shit you read on meninist frequency.

Uh, I'm this guy moron lol.
I showed you my credentials. Where are yours, pussywillow?

I couldn't imagine being this triggered. Enjoy your thread, you big tough boys.

he kind of shut this whole speil down before u ever posted it ijs

Goddamn, you're an unreasonable fool whose testosterone has gone to their meathead. I'ts hilarious that you assume my gender and I wasn't anybody you were taking to before. I couldn't care less how alpha you think you are, the point is not whether individual men are man enough to keep their women in check, it's the fact that the legal system is unfair to men myriad ways, but if you don't care, that's fine, just don't pretend like you're the manliest manly man who ever walked the earth because you don't think one gender having many legal advantages over the other is unfair. It doesn't matter how alpha you are, idiot, if you step out of line, your bitches can so easily have the true alphas, the government and the enforcers of its laws, turn you into a beta bitch instantaneously and you'll be powerless to do anything about it. Presumptuous shitwit.

>Fool!
>Assume gender
>Shitwit
I mean, that was so Fedora tier I don't even know how to handle that. Nigger, you went full neckbeard.
Where
Are
Your
Bitches?????

somebody make a fucking pasta of this

Mgtow: I have failed to find a willing woman, and instead of accepting that I am undesirable to the female population, I'm gonna call it a conscious choice. Get a fucking life.

Fine, I concede the argument as your argumentation is superior. Relying solely heavily on the other person's character to feel like your position is factual is retarded, though. I was only arguing that the legal system is lopsided in its treatment of both genders, wasn't going on any tirades about how all women are evil or anything. If a murderer and a non murderer both say that murder is immoral, it's still true coming from whomever. Your retarded method seems to be that if somebody has an opinion on women with which you disagree, then they must prove that they are adept at attracting and dominating women before their words can have any validity. It's true that there are lots of guys who can't get women's attention who turn angrily to MGTOW to be embittered misogynists, but that doesn't by default render the stances of some MGTOW/MRA as valid. Your way of arguing is pathetically dishonest, but using logic is too difficult for some, I suppose.
>inb4 another baseless insult involving hats or some other such stupidity
You're a big guy, for her.

da jooz
MGTOW are retarded but you're supposed to be using sound logic by scapegoating jews for things you don't like?
nice

I thought Gilfoyle broke his glasses

he has a point though
you embrace some shit out of necessity not choice
all youre doing is proving him right

The spider has a job.

>Why would you turn away women who want you to be their boyfriend?

I thought that too at one point in my life. Ive met a dude who was a programmer and he didint wanted to get involved with women. I was beta socialy anxious faggot back then and i thought "WHY!? arent women the best thing ever? Isint sex the best thing ever?! Why would he turn them down?". Now im 30yo, had few relationships behind me, and now i understand.

One of the greatest misconceptions is that women love the same way men do.
We as men idolise women, women dont idolise men, women hate men, they bash men constantly and shame then for their imperfections or complain about them not meeting their expectations. Women want you to invest money and time in them but they dont want to give anything in return. Sex? They use it to lure you in. And if you marry, you are fucked because marriage is for women.

At some point you will notice that you arent really gaining anything from relationship, you will notice that a woman is sucking up your money and your time so you no longer have time for your hobbies or your friends, you just work for her benefit and benefit of her children. You are turned into slave, and if you chose to leave, you will still have to work for her.

A spider is using a web as a survival tactic. A woman uses makeup to impress.

>a man is only valuable if women vouch for him
>they bestow the title of human being only upon the worthy

You have a slave's mentality. You believe that your worth as a human being is based upon the opinion of women.

>one of the master's liking me IS my "credentials" that establishes my worth and I would be worthless without her approval

>We as men idolise women
*idolize

Maybe you do, virgin. You're supposed to be equals in mutual admiration, if you've put any woman above you, you've already fucked up

Guy who actually proved he has a bitch here.
You've actually got semi decent reasoning, but I feel like it stops short of what it could be.

Instead of saying you'll indulge where bitches are convenient, I think men should learn to have the bitches make you money. If you're not doing that I feel you're being meek. Bitches when taken control of love to feel useful.

I guess that's part of me entire problem with MGTOW. It warns of evil bitches (no shit, that's like saying you went to a zoo and saw animals), and warns to stay away from them. Why? Why not teach men to be masters of these trainable assets and use them to your advantage?

While I do stand that I'd prefer folks who can actually prove their ability to acquire a bitch to get into debate with, you're the most sound of these faggots, so I'll hear out your explanation if you feel like typing one up.

>I showed you my credentials
In the gender war, you're basically a house nigger. "I's be a good mens cause masta likes me"
>youtube.com/watch?v=98Jmw5o9ulA

I'm not a MGTOW. I was arguing the legal points, not the personal. You guys are thick in the head. And I hope for the sake of consistency, that you also tell ordinary feminists that they are only clinging to it out of necessity. Because they're weaker than men. Because they're dumber than men. Because they're not pretty enough to get guys' attention, whatever it is. It goes both ways or it goes no way.

So you can't provide a bitch to do your bidding, which somehow justifies your choice of going your own way.
lolk
Post your traps I guess.

>You're not a human being unless a woman likes you
>women determine a man's worth

>Y-you h-have a girl at your p-place???
-REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
My sides are in orbit. Jesus you're awesome haha

is sad to see this trend.. i've been happily married for soon 10 years and everything about my life is just easier then it was being single.

you guys seem to find these high maintence bitches and decide its a good idea to marry them. get a real woman, a partner that helps you and not destroy you.

Ability to harness a bitch and have her doing YOUR bidding does.
Where
Are
Your
Bitches????

youtube.com/watch?v=vp8tToFv-bA

Not the same user but are you a virgin?

you missed his point severely

Women are not weaker than men. Physical strength is only one attribute of many attributes. Emotional intelligence is another attribute and being able to use it to manipulate others effectively is a form of strength.

The fact that men have evolved into a state where they have larger muscles than women is actually evidence of women being able to dominate men. They dominate men by manipulating men into turning over the fruits of their labor to women and they accomplish this feat rather easily. Women have no need for muscles when they can just get a man to perform menial tasks for them. Your larger muscles are evidence of your forefathers having been emotionally dominated by a woman who manipulated him into volunteering to be her drone.

Allow me to put this concept into terms to which you can relate.

When you play a summoner in an RPG and you use your summoned creature to kill the enemies you encounter in the game environment while you hang back at a relatively safe distance, do you give credit for those kills to the creature you summoned? Of course not. You consider every creature your summoned creature killed for you your kill and you don't even question that you deserve the experience points. The summoned creature who actually did the killing for you is just a drone.

Getting a man to do something for her is as easy for a woman as it is for you to press the #3 key on your keyboard to summon a creature in an RPG. That isn't weakness. It is a very strong capability.

Traditional women are a very real danger to men. They go through life surrounded by drones and all they have to do to activate them for protection is damsel.

>a man isn't valuable unless at least one woman approves of him

You are mentally enslaved.

Look, I understand your thinking, but why are you so passionate about it? If you want to go about your life not going after girls, that's fine, but there doesn't have to be an angry movement about it.

The spider can be your nig

the irony of this post is astounding.

I think you missed the part where I told you these bitches are literally where I make my living.
You're stuck on this low tier shit about emotional intelligence. Nigger, run a business where bitches bring in your revenue or gtfo. You're thinking small time and worrying about small time concerns.
Emotional manipulation? Really? Are you worried about your cat manipulating you? If this is a concern of yours in all honesty, not even being a dick, but you're not using bitches right and maybe you should stick with MGTOW lol.

So that is a yes?

>INB4 your post is decimated by the superior strawmen and ad hominems

youtube.com/watch?v=WYHvh6Ncp6M

A woman controls a man by feigning weakness, wrapping her gullible, easily manipulated provision drone around her finger like a puppet on a string. While she's pretending to be submissive, she's singing her siren song and you're too gullible to see the hooks she's sticking into your heart. She's playing the long game and you're to short sighted to see the spiderweb.

The Spider is beautiful with or without make up.

you guys are talking to a pimp about mgtow

you all should be learning from someone who corrals women into submission with ease that you seem to be having a hard time comprehending

nevermind, I was too late, it already got destroyed pimpniggersupreme

This guy gets it.

>destroyed
actually yes

I couldn't care about women, i haven't tried either. The thing is that women don't care about the things i do like: Linux, Android debugging, video-games, beer, servers, neurology, physics, math, jet fighters, etc

And the ones who do are ugly or fat

>girls don't like me so instead of just living a bachelor life like millions of men have done before me im going to act like I'm doing something revolutionary

Nobody cares. Maybe you should work on improving your appeal like women who wear make up do.

lots,
but most importantly as a femanon xD....
a spider's face doesnt get ruined by early aging, acne, etc when weaving a web.
also youre not special or new in the idea of going your own way, women have been doing it for ages. men are inferior.

Wasn't this the whole point?

FUCKING EDGY MISOGYNISTIC BITTER VIRGIN MANCHILD

"Tattaglia is a pimp. He never could have outfought Santino."

Making a living off of women isn't anything to be proud of. You're basically bragging about being a parasite.

>watching a bunch of kissless virgins try to defend male feminism to a literal pimp
>knowing they are funding his new mercedes and pinky ring
>priceless
dont let this thread die please ever

This.