Just took too many lsd. Bugs crawling under my skin

Just took too many lsd. Bugs crawling under my skin
Can't seem to get clean so I stuck my ball in the microwave and the swelling won't seem to go down? I have a terrible headache too. I'm not sure if I'm dehydrated or what
>picture related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/V9c2XRluot4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Premise so stupid it made me reply
2/10

It's not overly painful. But it is swelling

If you really did that you probably have like.. an aneurysm or something. Go to the doctor.

K I'm feaking out though

What should I do to the doctor when they ask?

Is this even lsd cause it doesn't feel right

Dont "do" anything to the doctor. Tell him you microwaved your huevos and if he asks tell him you took psychadelics. Doctors won't call the cops on you unless you are a danger to someone else, like a child.

Take a normal picture of your balls without you pressing on them

How

How did you close the microwave door

I keep trying my best but they it keeps trying to crawl up into my stomach it's actually making me feel sick

Say it was a sex thing with your gf

this

You probably got something similar. Are you chasing the moon through people's backyards and dancing around trees?

nice dubs

you'd have to smash a hole in the glass, probably

Chill lil ball burner their ain't no bugs you just be tripping balls nigga go to bed and watch some futurama

No but this headache is killing me

The resonating frequency of the microwave would cause water in your blood to boil, and your veins would burst.

You didn't put your balls in the microwave, or your testicles wouldn't be there to take a photo of

YOU FEELING SICK IS ACTUALLY ALIENS TRANSPLANTING THAT VERY FEELING DIRECTLY INTO YOUR CEREBRAL CORTEX VIA ADVANCED SUBAUDIAL WAVE PATTERNS

You hold down the switch that clicks when the door closes. That's the safety trigger. If it's not clicked the wave cooker won't cook

On the plus side, you've ensured your druggie genes will not be passed on.

>can't seem to get clean so I stuck my balls in the microwave

Lost

That's why I had a bath afterwards dumbass

So should I just go with it or fight it?

Hello??

IDK BRO NEVER BEEN ON LSD. PROBLY JUST DRINK LOTS OF COFFEE AND TRY TO BECOME AN ANT

It's not Aliens, it's your own brain attacking you for your mistakes in life that you haven't corrected. You're going to die of heart attack or stroke.

HE RIGHT ABOUT THIS. YOUR VULNERABLE SELF IS EXPOSED WITH YOUR EGO OUT OF THE WAY. DO NO DISASSOCIATE FROM YOUR EGO OR YOU MIGHT CEASE TO EXIST!

how do you mean?

> took LSD
> microwaved your balls

you sir are a fucking idiot, i find it hard to grasp how one can be so retarded.

Fuck me can I just have the answer allrready? I'm ready to die

I can't keep typing it's taking up too much time I need to think about this?

I DO NOT HAVE THE ANSWER. THINK OF IT FAST FOR YOURSELF BEFORE YOUR BRAIN ATROPHIES.

Amputation is the solution

What even is that word

>Pic related

The answer is that all people are you, only in different places in time and space. Treat humans with the same compassion you want to be treated with.

Cheked baby scumbag

Haha I knew I'd seen it somewhere before. You know that bit that connects the testicle to the body it made a crunch when I closed the door. That's where it's coming from

See a doctor. You might want to fix your testicles and check if you can get medical mariuana from contracting cancer from a microwave.

Trips and I'll do it

Kek I see what you did there

leave your balls alone and just sober up

do it OP, you´re a failure anyways, dont breed.

trips get

Fick it. I'm going extra terrestrial with this shit. How much lsd is in 12 tabs of paper?

You can't od on lsd can you?

most likely 1200 microgramms

roll

do double dubs suffice

you will never have children.

You have failed at life.

fuckiNg dO IT OP

Do it faggot

Rolling for amputation

do it

Rollerino

No you won't. You're full of shit. Bait thread full of shit. Just shit.
>ITT:OP wants you to watch him play with his balls.

Rolling for OP to knife his nards

roororll

trips. though i know OP won't deliver.

4rrrroll

de tripz is de zolution

pls

cut it

You got me. I'm just so fascinated with my testicle I want the entire world to bake in it's glory. I'm serious though, you can't od on Lsd can you ?

Come on trips!

Nope, at least not physically how much your psyche can take is another thing

youtu.be/V9c2XRluot4 this could help

I'm ill right now it would really mean a lot to me if I could get trips so I could feel responsible for the loss of your testicle(s?)

OP go to the damn hospital you obviously bruised your sack somehow

STOP TOUCHING YOUR BALLS

GO TO FUCKING SLEEP
YOU ARE FINE

GO TO SLEEP

do it and have no balls or dont do it because you have no balls

Near Satan trips recognised

test

Roll for trips

Just posting in a potentially epic thread

999 u won't deliver fagget

Rollrollroll

rrroll

Roll

sure, because then you are still able to typ like a normal person

>gtfo

checkem

Ah I have a varioscele too. Makes my left ball look fucking huge but it's just a giant pile of veins on top of my ball. Hurts sometimes but not usually.

DUDE if this is real seriously stop and go to a hospital now

Cut for moot

222 get rid of it. it won't get better.

222 get

222 go!

CMON, TRIPS PLS

trips

you are lying in bed and all it's in your head