Chancoin is happening Sup Forums it's time to jump in and get rich with your fellow Sup Forumsros

chancoin is happening Sup Forums it's time to jump in and get rich with your fellow Sup Forumsros

Official site;
chancoin.org/

4CHN tipping browser extension;
github.com/Michael4CHN/ChanCoin-for-Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/CHANCOIN/CHANCOIN
tradesatoshi.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'd fuck her chan coins if you know what I mean.

Why isn't it a Kekistani coin?

bump

so I can make money with memes?

What's the point tho

the extension allows you to tip other posters

The point is OP is scamming you to buy something that's absolutely worthless and will stay absolutely worthless for years until it's forgotten about and some random OP has your money.

Get your chancoin wallet here;
github.com/CHANCOIN/CHANCOIN

trade chancoin here;
tradesatoshi.com/

Kek

I'd rather just use PayPal or bitcoin. Why this?

because bitcoin is slow as fuck, the transactions on btc can take hours or more

4CHN txns can be finished in a few minutes or even seconds

t. /biz/

>implying the hundreds of cryptocurrencies that are created every year are just as profitable as bitcoin
>implying bitcoin trading is user friendly

Kek

already getting tips
thanks guys!

Sorry but I stay with Kekistani coin

░░░░░░░░░▄▀█▀█▄██████████▄▄
░░░░░░░░▐██████████████████▌
░░░░░░░░███████████████████▌
░░░░░░░▐███████████████████▌
░░░░░░░█████████████████████▄
░░░░▄█▐█▄█▀█████████████▀█▄█▐█▄
░░▄██▌██████▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█████▌██▌
░▐████▄▀▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀▀▄██▀
░▐█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▌
░░░▀████████████████████▀▄▒▒▌
░░░░▌░░▌█▒▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▐
░░░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀▄▌
░░░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▌
░░▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▐
░░▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▒▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▐
░░░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒▒▌
░░░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒▐
░░░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒▌
░░░░░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▄▀
░░░░░░░░▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▄▀
░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀

I only used btc as a comparison to crypto but seriously why not just paypal or other services like it? Why create a whole new currency, AGAIN? Surely this one will "take off" r-right guys?

paypal has intrusive fees, along with bitcoin

4CHN has minimal fees

Probably sent by yourself

>minimal fees

Please, go into detail. I want percentages.

Y’ALL BETTER GET ON THIS LEVEL.

nope user actual tips from other user from /biz/
I thought it was a joke too when I saw it but this shit is real.

Assuming it's real
>guy who browses /biz/ is shitposting an article on the website he works for because he hasn't made any money on crypto

Prove it

if you send more than 5 the fee is literally 0%

converting it to bitcoin will about .02%

So what's the percentage of micro payments, under 5 dollars?

>her
look at the hands

confirmed going to moon

under 5 coins, not usd

it's like 1% I think

It'd better if you made the fees higher under 5, like 3 or 4%. Incentive being the 0% over 5

most people that use Sup Forums are hopeless neets with less than 5 dollars to their name, no need to enact jewlike fees

How much coin do I get for putting a sharpie in my ass?

How come the home page doesn't have a link to a mine?

How long till the trips get X chancoin tip threads begin??

I’ll give you 100 coin for source

I made dis meme today. It has never been outside of /biz/ yet.
Gib moni pls
CYgyyezUxdvoB4zNZ8Hrvb6tMpZmwPSDjC

>that tatoo
terrible

Her name is Roxanne.
She is 23 and goes to Southeastern University in Washington D.C.

Her instagram is georgiasuee and her snapchat is georgiaa95

gib 100 coin pls

the source is in the profile description
I took the screenshot on my phone when using tinder
it's an obvious fake profile because I'm an ausfag. the sc and insta do link to shit though

Then how do you expect to make money, when at it's peak this coin will be used by like 5-7% of people on here.

how are you able to post wallet
shit says mine is spam when I try

Just call customer ser- oh wait

you can make money by being a quality poster

thats what gives this coin so much potential

Because you're a faggot.

I suppose I can hear the register ringing, in the distance. Did you start this with some guys on /biz/ or are you just shilling for coins

So... a bunch of underage dweebs and hopeless neets are going to throw their allowance away without having to leave the house and go to gamestop? Don't think anyone is gonna get rich off this but have fun spending your good boy points.

So much potential when you control supply?

A random individual who copied a blockchain with no new technology? You're fly by night, this is just a shittier dogecoin.

Sup Forums has literally millions of unique users.
and as said, you can make money. /biz/ likes money so it has caught on hard over at /biz/

ALSO
>make money by being a quality poster
>quality poster
Canadians on Sup Forums confirmed for never getting any ChanCoins.

>circlejerk intensifies

Point is that whoever is shilling these coins makes money off of a fee if it's under 5 coins. That way multiple posters can tip percentages of a dollar and the owner will still make his jew share

does mining it work like btc? is it easier on the machine mining than btc?

>coping this hard
stay mad nocoiner

You literally have no reason to spend money if you don't want to you apex cuck. I havent spent a dime and I have about 130 chancoins from tips. The reason we are shilling is to gather interest for it because it has revolutionized /biz/ overnight and just about everyone who is not retarded sees the potential in it.

>Sup Forums has literally millions of unique users

Yeah and maybe a few thousand will use this a year, and like 4/5ths of those users will pay more than 5 coins each transaction, because a coin will probably only ever be worth 75 cents at it's peak.

YOU DON'T OWN NOTHIN GOYIM

Wish I could tip you for such a quality post you impressive guy.

considering its not even worth a penny per coin atm, im fine if it tops out at 75c, you could easily triple an initial investment of 75c

Over a thousand are using it now and it's 5 days old. You are literally retarded if you don't think people will use this, and you are more welcome to be the one cucked poorfag who stays mad and lonely when we cruise by in our chancoin lambos
check'd and tip me

Amazing just what crypto needs .
ANOTHER shit coin
Kys.

Wouldn't it be easier to just... invest in a job?

It's worth about 14 cents per coin actually. It was worth 20 cents per coin earlier.

>COPE - the post

yeah i was thinking the .00058 was usd, not btc. still though, you could invest $5 and watch it for a few weeks and see what happens

tfw this just might be what b needs

CQy46mBg7G5CA1JCCHYbNMsgS9N8Lnoaqe

Is that long series of digits gow you get tipped? So are you going to add this to every one of your posts now? That way we'll know who the tryhards are.

I'm in. How do I transfer money? I have 500 to throw in

We actually have an extension, where if you put your name as the following format
$4CHN:CYgyyezUxdvoB4zNZ8Hrvb6tMpZmwPSDjC
You can be tipped directly through the extension by clicking the same arrow menu you go to to report or hide a post.

There is also a bot in the works that will auto tip for gets if the name field has the proper wallet address format. Sup Forums just doesn't allow names so we have to be tryhards here.

That's what I'm saying. I put 1 percent of my crypto portfolio into this. That one percent has doubled while all my other coins are flatlined or on life support

Only 12 year olds and newfags stay on Sup Forums as their home board. After a few years on Sup Forums you will despise this place.

I bought in at 15 sats but only bought 2k. I wish I had gone all in. I would fucking quit my job.

want to get on this, but im too cheap to pay the fees my normal site i get btc from has. looking for something like Circle, but not shit. anyone have any recommendations?

I wonder how much is premined ..