youtube.com/watch?v=PEU5d9YJgt0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Is this the dongler lady?

>implying racism and/or sexism is bad

I hate that shit but

1) she's hot as fuck

2) its capeshit so who cares

the most punchable face every

I want to crush this bitch's face with a breeze block.

What reaction? She's a normal qt

She looks like Harambe

Well of course she does, she's a primate, we all are

>we're all the same! We're all together on this rock hurling through space maaaaaan

Yup, This guy gets it

>cast a woman of colour as a character that has always been portrayed redhead

How could Marvel fuck up this bad. This is DCEU-levels of retarded.

>woman of colour

She barely has any "colour" to her

Even divested of your liberal hippie character assassinations this is just basically true.

Saying it in a stupid voice doesn't make it wrong.

Da sKy is blu maaaaaaaaaaaaan.

Yes it is.

Does Sup Forums see Sony were the good guys all along?

"good guys"

would have never remade Ghostbusters

Because capeshit always follows source material

smdh teebeeayytch familias its 2016

Okay I'll be serious then.

We are not the same, and we are not together on this rock hurling through space. Fuck you and fuck her and fuck the people who cast her. I hope this movie flops as hard as Ghodtbusters did.

No, I'm not saying fuck you out of spite. I'm saying I don't give a shit about you. Not that I hate other people either. I just don't care about them and don't see myself as "together" with 99% of everyone alive.

Don't worry, you just need to be with the 50-60% of us who will be voting Trump in November.

It's kind of a longshot but I really hope he can pull some strings and get MJ recast before Homecoming is released in theaters, even if they have to do some reshoots to make it happen. Fingers crossed.

I WAS GOING TO FUCKING START A THREAD ABOUT YOU FUCK CUNT NUGGET FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK YOU
YOU FUCKING KEK

Batman does not eat nachos!

>Sup Forums is the internet
nigger you need to go to fuckin school

>Sony

youtube.com/watch?v=PEU5d9YJgt0

Dislikes speak for themselves.

People are pissed and they're not gonna take it anymore.

that's sad, user

i hope you're okay

I am. I have a loving family and a few close friends and a great community.

Outside of that, I don't care if the world burns. Especially looking how shitty the rest of the world is and how stupid faggots want to ruin this paradise my ancestors helped build by flooding our countries with third world shitskins who either want to leech all my tax dollars away, blow me up due to their shitty backwards dune ideology, or both.

This won't change your mind or anything since you've basically been indoctrinated in an echo chamber, but there's a reason people who think like you mostly live in mostly segregated communities far from any actual minorities. It's because people who've actually been around other groups have learned to see them as people, not a tidal wave or a plague hell-bent on wiping out the white race and Western civilization.

But you'll tell these people with "shit skin" friends and neighbors that they're the ones who are really brainwashed, and you're the only one who knows how they should think if only they would listen to you. You know better than them even though you don't know anything about them.

To the rest of us though, who actually have black or Hispanic or Asian friends and neighbors and take our kids to the same schools and playgrounds, you sound like a fucking lunatic. To us, you and people who think like you are the biggest threat to America and our way of life.

All you want is a race war, which to me makes you no different from any other extremist. You're cut from the same cloth as those dune coon terrorists and you don't even know it.

That's what I think of you. And if I ever see anyone like you in my neighborhood, me and my neighbors from all colors and creeds are gonna kick your bitch ass to the curb.

This is so unbelievably disconnected to reality its shocking...

>This won't change your mind or anything since you've basically been indoctrinated in an echo chamber,
>Sup Forums
>echo chamber
M80...

>but there's a reason people who think like you mostly live in mostly segregated communities far from any actual minorities. It's because people who've actually been around other groups have learned to see them as people, not a tidal wave or a plague hell-bent on wiping out the white race and Western civilization.
No they're not hell bent on wiping whites out or destroying Western civilization. You don't have to mean to do something to do it. And yes, Muslims are actually one group seeking to destroy the West. It's called jihad.

>But you'll tell these people with "shit skin" friends and neighbors that they're the ones who are really brainwashed, and you're the only one who knows how they should think if only they would listen to you. You know better than them even though you don't know anything about them.
No.

>To the rest of us though, who actually have black or Hispanic or Asian friends and neighbors and take our kids to the same schools and playgrounds, you sound like a fucking lunatic. To us, you and people who think like you are the biggest threat to America and our way of life.
Why? Because I don't want to flood my country with a bunch of Third world uneducated unskilled retards? Yeah what a threat to America!

>All you want is a race war, which to me makes you no different from any other extremist. You're cut from the same cloth as those dune coon terrorists and you don't even know it.
Thanks for telling me what I think, fag.

>That's what I think of you. And if I ever see anyone like you in my neighborhood, me and my neighbors from all colors and creeds are gonna kick your bitch ass to the curb.
Try it, then I'll open fire your faggoty ass in self defense and laugh as your friends all scatter and you lay drowning in your own blood.

Try it. No seriously try it.

Most of us have conceal carry licenses because we know maniacs like you exist.

You won't though, because you're just another weekend basement "race warrior."

Don't even try to argue you're not, I know your kind.

A million and one nigger characters in literature and fiction.

Yet niggers are desperate to play white characters so they can feel validated by society?

Why do niggers hate their own skin and are so desperate to be white?

I'm not a racist but if I had dr manhattan powers I would vaporize every black person and muslim on the planet

>A million and one nigger characters in literature and fiction.
>Yet niggers are desperate to play white characters so they can feel validated by society?

Niggers are sitting all over shaft, dolomyte, john brown... and any other black character.

Yet niggers will step on their own mothers to get a chance to play white James Bond.

why are niggers so self hating and pathetic?

Protip: the only one who brought up race was you, you fuckng racist faggot. I said I don't want to flood my country with a bunch of unskilled uneducated retards. Although I did say I don't want muzzies here, so that I will own proudly because I will always openly hate Muslims.

And go ahead, I'll be justified because I was being attacked but you will be charged with murder because you shot a dude who was justified.

Great, another "edgy" millennial who fell for the Sup Forums memes and thinks this site is his stormfag hugbox.

You were the first to talk about "shitskins."

Nice backpedaling though faggot.

ugly peoples opinions dont matter so theres that

>Yet niggers will step on their own mothers to get a chance to play white James Bond.
>why are niggers so self hating and pathetic?

Did you just figure out that deep down, American niggers all wish they were born white?

All the lil 'merican nigger girls wanna be Annna and be white disney princesses. They still wish they could be white when they grow up... thus these fantasy movies.

Hollywood execs know exactly how to exploit these pathetic niggers for $$$$$

>All the lil 'merican nigger girls wanna be Annna and be white disney princesses.

And the funny thing is, they'll blame Disney for being racist when their own little nigger children won't even play with nigger dolls.

Can you erase all the asian boys too?

>t. asian femanon

I was talking about Arab Muslims but all right. Guess I'm racist because I don't want inbred retards who fucked their cousins until their genes got all fucked up making them retarded on top of following their shitty ideology. But that's cool I guess. Still. I don't want to flood my country with third world shitters and that's apparently a threat to your American way of life.