This Sup Forumsbro must slay so much puss

This Sup Forumsbro must slay so much puss

Are you just wanna see the gook-posting bit?

Amazing

Slaying pussy is for degenerates and cucks.

I actually like the cake

Sup Forumsbros are eternal virgins

>Sup Forumsbros are eternal virgins

White trash

wheres the korean model spammer?

??

nice tooths Crystal

That's one real shitty shoop, dude. The background looks like it's a green screen.`

>Two years earlier...

I really don't see how any of Trumps candidate promises would help this guy in any way. Is he really scared of Muslims and Mexicans killing him? Because he should be scared of the inevitable heart attack and deep being thrombosis he will get from being such a fat fuckin loser, dwelling in his house all day.
>inb4 "I'm with her memes"
No, I fucking hate Shillary

I can’t
I just
He

Fuck dude. Wow.

Don’t care if I’m retarded, is this fucking real?

>inb4 guy in the middle

he looks like he got herpes from fucking slags at a under 18 night club

>daddies lil'girl

Cringe.

>deep being
In retarded. Meant to say deep vein

Yeah. That man actually exists and walks our sweet soils.

Holy shit, so this is why I haven't been getting Christmas presents lately.

hell probably die of a coke overdose while effiel towering his friends mom with his friend

>he really scared of Muslims and Mexicans killing him?

Where did he say anything about that?

kek

These people are living memes.

I was referring to trumps wall and the Muslim ban. It's was a joke tbh, I really don't give a fuck about people's political beliefs.

>Trump supporter picked up by his mother

Those teeth

More like mother found son in gay parade instead of library

wew lad, this is comedy gold right here

They believe dental care is part of the Jewish conspiracy

in.a shithole of a country that came about because the trash heap of a country that is great britain needed somewhere to offload its garbage

Meth™ helps her keep that beach body.

>Those teeth

damnit! I was trying to post that one!

Go back to 9gag faggot.

He surfaced before. I had this one in my beta folder for years.

Guy is wearing a key chain with the German flag colors. And on the green key chain it says "Eurofurence".

I count two girls
>one looks like a dude

Still- this is better than most of you are doing.

something tells me that dick has never been sucked....not by a human female anyway

tfw youre a developed nation with 3rd world oral hygiene

I'd fuck her

>says that a fascist should stay out of Sup Forums and should go to a libfag webiste

Why are conservatives inherently attractive?

I always wonder what would become of these people if you'd divide the United States up again. With one part these people and the the other part the people who believe in science.

The conservative part would probably decline on the human development index chart to the likes of Eastern Europe within a generation.

Pepe is so cringe.

He probably sticks his dick in the cake, OP.

If you post chinks I will report you. Do you undersntand faggot?

>I always wonder what would become of these people if you'd divide the United States up again.

They'd sneak across the border like Mexicans for the high paying jobs.

did they died

she's like a giant big toe

There's only one way to deal with that. Put laxatives in their food. They'd never notice.

They should divide the USA up again into the USA and the CSA again. Deport all the rednecks and white trash to the south. There they will go back to the standard of living of 1850.

And put a wall around it. Only make shit real with electric fences and moats with alligators.

Jackie Chan movie?

>Deport all the rednecks and white trash to the south

How about the niggers and spics living there, do they get to come across?

Yes. We need workers for our coast-to-coast cannabis operations.

Have we stopped being attacked by Russian bots? Seems like the Trump supporters are fading.

>slay so much puss
if i ever hear someone say this to me i'll dedicate my life to never being within 40 feet of them

Worries about blacks and latinos like they aren't the backbone of service industry.....obviously you're a pol tard

The problem is that most of the states north of Texas are goobers, too. Wouldn't be much of a country.

You need ur puss slain, you whiny bitch

What about muh freedom of speech
>libs suppress my right to be politically incorrect and joke about 8yr old gay kids

The US would have to improve first before declining "to the likes of eastern europe"...

You realize that in 1850 it was the democrats that held the redneck south?

shut up faggot

Are you retarded or do you spurt "le pol boogeyman" whenever you can't comprehend basic statement. There are minorities with families and culture down South and you're just going to uproot them away? Are you sincerely retarded?

you realize it's a different party now
of course you don't Trumpfag

You should worry about the agricultural industry before the service industry, americans would literally starve without illegal immigrants let alone legal migrants

It'll be like Eastern Germany before the Wall. You will see a mass migration.

>different party now
>uses an outdated map

Gee I wounder who's the fag

The CSA's first major military operation will be the invasion of Mexico.

Resources and workers secured.

Bubba and Cletus

>not realizing more than one anons are replying

you're the faggot

I'm seriously trying to imagine a political discussion.

>The CSA's first major military operation will be the invasion of Mexico.

>rednecks and white trash don't want Mexico in their country
>make Mexico a part of their country

Yeah, that makes sense.

Are you claiming that currently the Republican party has more support in the North?

>You will see a mass migration

The problem is are they willing to move? Eastern Germany is a different case because there are serious social issue happening there and people are willing to risk their lives crossing land-mine borders to have a better life. These minorities all they want is to sit back and relax all day without worrying about paying taxes or expensive basic goods for survival.

American user in the Czech Republic visiting family
Can honestly say they have some aspects of life much better than my people in California....high quality food, clean air, rivers not flowing with pollutants, and a forests that don't burn because of droughts
>nice country desu

And top tier women, I was getting hit on by high schoolers yesterday, probably should've taken them home, age of consent is 16 I think

The South will revert back to slavery.

The North will have paying jobs.

>le more than one user is replying meme
>not realizing the whole purpose of an anonymous board is to filter out the posters and focus on the post

(You)