I just took the "How much of a cuck are you?" Quizz. Results are pic related. Share yours

I just took the "How much of a cuck are you?" Quizz. Results are pic related. Share yours.

gotoquiz.com/how_much_of_a_cuck_are_you_1

0%. Was expecting a minor amount since I don't believe in totalitarianism.

Gratz bro

16%
>PATRICIAN. You are moral, educated, non-degenerate, and impervious to all forms of modernism, relativism, cuckery, and leftist trickery.

I imagine that my English degree didn't help me there.

>tfw liberals will get too triggered to take the quiz

I got 17%
"NOT A KEK. Although you may indulge in one or two questionable habits or entertain a few less-than-savory sentiments, on the whole you are degeneracy-free and thoroughly uncucked."

Has Sup Forums always mapped cu_ck to kek?

cuck senpai desu

Is it summer already?

I'm sure this test is gonna fuck me with wagecuck normalfag bias.

LOL no it's Spring, leaf friend!

It's funny because I'm actually an agnostic atheist

Yes, cuck got filtered ages ago.

29% - NOT A KEK. Although you may indulge in one or two questionable habits or entertain a few less-than-savory sentiments, on the whole you are degeneracy-free and thoroughly uncucked.

did Sup Forums changed cu.ck to KEK?

This test got filtered around this winter. It's excessively gentle. You can give a few solidly cucked answers and still get a perfect score.

this quiz is fundamentally flawed and clearly geared towards christian conservatism
>16
Mentally Ill
>18
A mental sickness
>27
Tradition is for the ignorant and stupid
>30
>should children be taught mental illness
>31
I couldn't enlist despite my wanting to, I am a deformed mutant and would not meet physical requirements
>35
see 27

Guess not. I even said NEETbux is a government's obligation.

0%

too easy

Yay. Got 0%.

too some extent, yeah.
Some of those questions on morality etc really make religion a large factor

feels good

10%. Maybe because I said that white privilege is a real thing.

It's real and it's fantastic.

I'm too good for this garbage country I live in.

Can't wait to move to the US under Trump's presidency.

>YOUR c--- LEVEL IS: 0%

>PATRICIAN. You are moral, educated, non-degenerate, and impervious to all forms of modernism, relativism, cuckery, and leftist trickery.

Hooray

nothing wrong with being a cuck #KEK

0%, PATRICIAN.
Uncucked.

2%

0%

FUCK

it was so easy but you still failed

>hehe, everyone who isn't an anti-social lolbertarian brat who thinks that poor people should die on the streets is just a cuck, tips stahlhelm

I put in subjective morals + agnostic atheism and still got a 0%

>17. Should someone lose their job because of an offensive Facebook post, Tweet, text message etc.?

I know that the quiz is going to call me a Cuck for picking B, but it's stupid to pick C because it takes away power from a private employer. If it offends the employer and they no longer want that person in their employ for being a dick as a representative of the company then they have every right to fire them.

20%, Not a cuck

Does this mean I will be sent to the reeducation camp?

i said that white privilege was a real thing and i got 2%. you probably got higher for libertarian leanings, since i'm also an economic moderate. libertarianism alone isn't cucked, but a sort of libertarian-lite stance is one of the hallmarks of the National Review cuckservative set.

London has fallen to islamization, I will not make the same mistakes as you dad.

That's not what I'm talking about
I put gnostic atheism personally
it's mostly the moral questions, not the question regarding whether it's subjective mind you, and views on tradition

Nice. I thought it would give me some shit for some of the answers, but it didn't.

Germanistan, forever cucked.

Marxism was born in Germany so it's to be expected I guess.

it means you are a fucking white male and you should report to Dr. Abdul for treatment.

7%

Patrician

Truly was not expecting this. And, look, I am on a mac.

I was wrong, gave me 0%. Neat.

Saw atheists like you weren't getting penalized so I figured that a hyper-religious fascist like myself might be.

Turned out I got 0% too. I think the religion flags might just be red herrings.

Took this long ago, got 0%

>inb4 this gives me cuck points

I understand why people like open relationships, it's because their cucks. If that makes me a fucking cuck for thinking other people are cucks then this test is fucking retarded

Wey

YOUR c--- LEVEL IS: 45%

45%
BORDERLINE KEK. Although you have many cuck habits and hold numerous cuck beliefs, at least you try to better yourself. Keep up the hard work, you'll get there.

Proud classical liberal here niggers.

44%.

0%

Good.

9% is probably because this test creator thinks being cucked by religion and tradition isn't being cucked when it's in realty the biggest cuck of all time

I scored a 3% on the test, and I actually assumed it was because I answered that very question the same way you did.

>I understand
It means you can empathize with them, that would make you a cuck.

Stop letting your autism interpret things so literally.

YOU DONT HAVE TO BE LONELY AT FARMERS ONLY DOT COM

CITY FUCKS JUST DONT GET IT

0%

not
one
drop

>1%

I'm 5% cuck I guess.

I'm okay with 5% in these times.

>tradition is bad
>Christmas, 4th of July, Thanksgiving, American movies, music, social norms, and all of society are bad
>>>/canada/

There's no option for Transgender. Please fix it.

Sweet tabs m8 :^)

How'd I do pol?

pls no bully

Forgot image

Fuck you liberal arts degree. I'm only getting you to get a Visa.

But I guess that proves, I am well and truly cucked by the government and this postmodernist shit.

only all caps cuck

>culture is bad
>>>/Swedenistan/

>pls no bully
>includes "how to take screenshot" bait
>baits with safari browser
>using vista
>with chrome open too
>and named denise because tits or gtfo

you're asking for bullying with this bait

But user totalitarian regime cucks people

I was honestly expecting 2 or 3 percent.

>0%

Keeping it Slavic.

It doesn't ask if you follow these things. It asks if you think it's important you fucking cuck.

I'm actually a bit surprised.

>20At least I'm not a Cuck, sure i have some questionable opinions and hobbies but what's life without a little excitement and danger?

pls no bully

Test

I said confederation would be the ideal form of government
Is that right?

What's marxism? Describe it in your own words.

Now I'm gonna listen to some Tchaikovsky and read the morning toilet paper.

Not bad

ebin

2%, like the best kind of milk

Republic; as in Res Publica --- > public affair.

Since the whole public is involved in the state, it is it's duty and obligation to participate.

seem easy to get 0

Just do it legally, Liam.

Culture isn't the same thing as tradition. Plus I hate muzzies more than anything, as any good secularist should. They're the number one threat to freedom. Islam is diametrically opposed to liberty. It's different from every other major religion in that there is such a low amount of religious pluralists they will NEVER integrate. Moderate Muslims believe the same exact shit the WBBC church teaches but we can't say shit cause they're brown

>doesn't drink whole milk
look at this brittle boned cuckpony

>classical liberal
A classical liberal is pretty much the opposite of modern liberals.

yes i am free from my peoples!

oh boy here he comes, the barneyfag signal has been lit

Disgusting. Just drink water. Whole milk is the only acceptable milk.