It clicked

AOTY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1C2IQmc5rd0
youtube.com/watch?v=m_-1NGbsMBU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Not even the best hip hop album this year.

Name hip hop albums that have melodic production, with hard hitting melodies that aren't from Kanye or kid cudi or tyler
Any year

The problem is that you're a batty boy looking for melody in hiphop that should go listen to ja rule

Dun kno

>Name hip hop albums that have melodic production, with hard hitting melodies that aren't from Kanye or kid cudi or tyler
Any year

I said there are better albums this year. I didn't say the same. The two aren't exclusive.

BUT YOUR BITCHES MAKE MY DICK SOFT

...damn

>Name hip hop albums that have melodic production, with hard hitting melodies that aren't from Kanye or kid cudi or tyler
easyyoutube.com/watch?v=1C2IQmc5rd0

OK BUT NOW NAME ONES THAT ALSO TALK ABOUT ME SUCKIN OFF MY HOMIE BET U CANT

SEE TOLD U IT WAS THE BEST HIP HOP ALBUM THIS YEAR.

youtube.com/watch?v=m_-1NGbsMBU

OK BUT NOW NAME ONE THAT IS ALSO BY BROCK HAMPTON?? DIDNT THINK SO

CHECK MATE.

I like this more than any of Kevin Abstract's releases or AAT but its not AOTY by any standards.

It just comes off as more creative tb h like w yeezy

please go back to /hhh/

Thinking creativity has to be melody based shows how limited your ability to think in a creative manner is.

damn

I don't use reddit
Y are u so salty

It doesn't have to be but how I see it is that the only creativity that's pursued a lot is the lyrical technique and that just seems boring for music
After all
It is music
A good discerning factor could be based on the structure of the song or melodic composition.

why do you think melody correlates creativity?
why do you think melody correlates quality?

Its just my opinion on it bru.
Its music
Which is based on melody a lot.
No I'm not saying its the only factor, but it contributes to it.

so when I said there were better albums, why did you automatically move to something being as melodic, if you admit that melody does not correlate with quality?

>Its just my opinion on it bru.
my opinion is that yours is retarded and you sound like you are 16 yr olds.

lol nah dude you sound 16
he just said that he particularly liked it because there were strong melodical aspects that a lot of hip hop albums don't have
that's a perfectly valid reason to think something stands out and has merit and personality
you immediately shit on him and acted like melody is irrelevant in hip hop and said he had bad taste
you're making blanket statements and sound like you're talking out your ass

this is my first post in this topic idiot.

stop samefagging.

>he just said that he particularly liked it because there were strong melodical aspects that a lot of hip hop albums don't have

where did he say that

>that's a perfectly valid reason to think something stands out and has merit and personality

no one is debating his. the claim was that it was AOTY.

>you immediately shit on him and acted like melody is irrelevant in hip hop and said he had bad taste

no, he immediately shit on other hip hop by implying that nothing else other than melody is relevant.

same tho dad
well the aoty claim is retarded but you were not talking about that for the last few posts
where did he say only melody was relevant, i see him using a bunch of qualifiers to make sure he didn't come off as saying that

post proof this isn't you.
take a screenshot of this :)

everyone should just go listen to ja rule

>AOTY
>not the best album this year
>name another one that is melodic
implication being that melody precludes anything else.

then he backtracked and I asked him why, and then you came in but he hasn't answered the question yet.

welp it is you.
says (you)

the first one is the second one isn't?
i mean i see what you're saying about the original claim for sure
but after that the arguments go to absolute shit on both sides

>on both sides

I literally asked him
>why do you think melody correlates creativity?
>why do you think melody correlates quality?

and then when he said he doesn't think it does, i asked him
>so when I said there were better albums, why did you automatically move to something being as melodic, if you admit that melody does not correlate with quality?

my argument never changed, user.

nigga it says You. don't avoid the facts

There ya go

Thank you holy shit these people on here are so upset over this its mad

We're just having a discussion and you won't answer the question. Why did you automatically equate melodicism with quality if that's not what you believe?

nigga again it says its you. you dumb?

The implication I was trying to make is that the melodic factor helps it to stand out, although it isn't the only thing, it helps a lot because it isn't something too heavily tended to, hence why I associate it with creativity

Oh, I thought you were trying to suggest that we were the same person. Ofc one is me, the other isn't.

Now that that has been cleared up, it's still not the best hip hop album this year.