Favorite food thread

>Favorite food thread.
Home-made Meatball Sub,I make the meatballs myself with ground beef and pork sausage it's pretty good.

Looks awesome OP.

I make some bitchin' polish gołąbki

Bad pics are bad though

Butter fish sushi w/ fried noodles, tempura veggies and gyozas.

Home made Chili with a fuck ton of cheese
Usually made with ground pork instead of beef because its cheaper and doesn't taste very different

You don't happen to be looking for a fuckboi would you? That shit looks amazing

Looks good. Mine is an Arabian dish called "Mensaf" or منسف

Checked. Also my favorite dish is the cheesy potato casserole recipe they put on the back of bags of Ore Ida potatoes

Beef rib roast with bacon? Little au jus gravy and some seared brussels sprouts complete the ensemb'e

Where can I get a good meatball sub? They look amazing but I don't know if I trust Subway

I actually the subway meatball sub. i don't think it's good with fresh veggies but the canned stuff (olives, hot peppers) work well. Keep an eye on it though, because sometimes they put the meatballs on with minimal sauce and in that case you should ask for some extra squirted on.

But, any local pizza shop will sell them as well. Hit or miss, depends on the place. Fuck I'm so hungry now.

> home-made meatball sub
> i make the meatballs myself
It's homemade nigga

Not sure why your assuming I have the time to make it like OP, probably takes a while to make.

whereabouts you life anonnynon?

I live in Vegas

ah well it should be breddy easy to find a good place then.

fuck I'd be hitting up the buffets and shit all the time

Vegas is a shit hole tbh, the only people who truly like it are tourists

Yes it is a shithole of supreme proportions BUT there's a shitton of gluttony at your fingertips 24/7 for good prices - buffets, alcohol, etc

Definitely my bf's dick

Simple, but so damn good. I've eaten at some really nice restaurants and tried lots of great food, but sometimes nothing beats some goddamn barbecue ribs.

Food places are generally very high standard in commercial places as they get more visits from health agencies.

have you ever tried to make those? doing it right is not so simple. but i agree, shit is amazing.