Stroking for Vicky edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/VTWz48-3ezc
tmz.com/2017/01/23/iggy-azalea-dating-music-producer-ljay-currie/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Goddess

>stroking for Vicky
Have already been doing that for a few hours now

What's the longest you've ever edged to a celeb? Who was it?

M-My m-mistress Victoria Justice i-is a v-v-very beautiful w-woman and I-I'm a lucky m-man t-to have her...

Jerking for Hilary right now

Karlie is undoubtedly hot af

10hours, then slept without cuming, did 5 more hours next day and busting felt amazing
Pic related

Nice webm user love her tits

12 1/2 hours to pic related. It was so worth it in the end. I was moaning like a sissy by the last two hours

Good for you user, will try to catch up

I-I know m-many m-men want her because she i-is beautiful... T-They are always s-sending h-her messages o-on her social m-media...

Strike
youtu.be/VTWz48-3ezc

>best

Yes

S-She d-deserves t-to have a-a real man b-but instead s-she is stuck with m-me...

kek! best trap looking fugly slut

that pic or margot in general?

OP here, if you mean actually constantly edging without really stoping at all, about 8 hours.
If you mean faping and posting and taking small breaks to eat and continue fapping etc. i did that for a whole day from the minute i woke up untill passing out

Margot in general. Had someone help me throughout though. Looking to do it again

I-I wish I-I could p-protect h-her p-properly like a-an alpha b-but I know that's impossible...

you passed out when you came?

that´s some dedication, man

Kik
For Margot?

Yep. Looking to break it soon. Probably 14 hours

Moar

I-I mean any alpha s-seeing this beauty w-walking d-d-down the s-street with a manlet w-would g-gladly start t-t-to hit o-on h-her, t-totally ignoring o-or p-pushing a-aside s-said half-man...

What a fucking pleb thread you got here, let me fix that for you.

I felt i was not able to stay awake, came and just stopped fighting it. Slept in less than a minute.
Cleaning up the next day was a pain though

Fucking this

nah
is it really woth the time?

Damn that ass

I-It's a-a good th-thing s-she l-loves m-me s-so she j-just stands th-there g-giggling a-at the boldnesses o-of the alpha m-master while I-I am forced t-to stand b-by and watch and w-w-wait for the alpha t-to l-let u-us g-go happily o-on our way a-again...

Edging for Ana

Damn

Of course it is. If you have more questions we can talk about it somewhere I don't really like to get lewd in threads but yes it was worth it in the end. Also dump more Margot

Ana is sexy, but Vicky tits > Ana tits for me.
It's all subjective

Rabbit or kik chat for Ana?

Who?

She's so hot! Stroking to her right now

oh don't be so melodramatic
you're easily two-thirds of any alpha

poor taste tbqh

Fuck

ok i see
though orgasming so hard you pass out sounds like something that has to be achieved once in life

Shit me too

Hngggggg

No shit.

Alright.

I could argue the same for that generic basic nothing to stand out for bitch you are posting. But I don't. Or, I didn't.

nah i´m only interested to know if it´s really that much of a difference, i´m not into that kik and rabbit shit, sorry.

No problem just keep on dumping user

>Ana
>Basic
You're posting a literal who, but Ana is basic? Poor taste confirmed.

then your taste is rather poor

lol photoshop. who's the ape?

tmz.com/2017/01/23/iggy-azalea-dating-music-producer-ljay-currie/

So hot, love her legs

ok but i´ll not be around for 10 hours, just fyi user

Best Emma!

>Barbara Palvin
>literal who
Are you trying to prove you are a summerfag for some reason, or just that terrible?
Both Ana and Barbs are good looking, but that user is right, you can find a lot of chicks with Ana's type of beauty. Barbs is one of a kind though.
Don't talk shit if you have no clue what you are talking about, just choose your favorite celeb and shut the fuck up

holy shit not photoshopped? that bitch is disgusting

>Barbara Palvin, literal who
Exactly. She isn't even very pretty, clearly doesn't come close to Ana's perfection.

Man he thinks that round faced actress is above all else, why are you even responding to a newfag? There is a reason I didn't after that comment