Misunderstood genius or overrated hack?

Misunderstood genius or overrated hack?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jonah_Peretti
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chelsea_Peretti
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I hate that she got all pissy off a genuinely cheeky 7/10 jab.

Any other comedian would have loved it.

His mistake was being unattractive.

it's also not insulting unless she's a prude, which would be quite hypocritical of her

wtf i love jackson now

fucking hilarious how butt blasted she was, she is absolutely fat and pathetic.

even worse that a cuck like that little faggot apologised.

HhahahahHahah

being unattractive makes the jab THAT much better.

How was that tweet offensive?

>getting upset because a literal child made a cheeky jab at you

I guess I should cry and piss myself when my 12 y/o cousin criticizes my taste in movies

Where did she cry get pissed about it?

>hey guys I have lots of sex, I'm a slut
>you have lots of sex?
>wow that's really insensitive and sexist, I hope your mother is dead

Is there anything worse than someone who dishes it but can't take it?

I cry and piss myself every time Sup Forums criticizes me.

>WHY WOULD YOU CALL ME A WHORE?
>next night on her stand-up "I'm such a whore!"

Thing is I think she's probably one of those idiots that believes in slut shaming and that she can act like one and shouldn't be judged for it.

What a bitch.

A comedian that can't handle banter?

Kek. she B herself TFO hard.

And he himself.

you'd be surprised how many of em cant.

but they usually dont lash out like that, they just let it fester inside and use it make more material and die decades early.

Aisha tyler is the worst for this. She's gone on record to say she's thrown people out of her shows for looking at their phone.

I'll just leave this here.

I kinda dont blame her in a way but a comedian should be able to pick out a person looking at their phone and tear them a new one while keeping the audience on their side rather than just chuck em out of the club.

That way people know they become a target if they are stupid enough to check their Facebook while someone is trying to worth their craft.

I think he said the right thing, makes her look like a cunt

Brutal

I get it. Because I'm a black? Glad I took a photo with you.

Hi to your wife.

wtf I love LightsCameraJackson now

>my man

because lcj is a real nigga

who is this guy

I take it his dad is someone important?

is he /ourguy/?

he has cancer

lmao wtf

>hi to your dad

This is over my head. Is she implying she slept with his dad? Isn't that slutty?

The "I should leave the jokes to you!" was a little too much.

Amy Schumer. Why did she get famous again? Was it because of the Charlie Sheen roast?

Was she really even that funny on that roast? Patrice stole that show, I can't remember what anyone else even said.

All her good jokes are written by Metzger

I think she was just trying to shame him. "I bet your parents would be disappointed in you" is an extremely common type of thing people say to kids especially if they've met the parents

>meanwhile, at Schumers stand up
"Yeah, I totally swallowed that guys cum. I mean I guess I shouldn't have, seeing as how he was just some bum living in the alley behind my apartment, but what's a girl to do when a guy compliments you?"

Literally all she talks about is how much of a fucking whore she is and people lap it up because "OMG A WOMAN WOULD NEVAR SAY THAT !!!!111"

>the other women you drew look exaggeratedly hot where as I look like a monster

yeah maybe that's saying something about you love

> MUH 6 BILLION

Well desu what did he expect? Caricatures are always ugly but she wasn't gonna be flattered.

>hope you and anyone who liked this dies?
>?

THAT ISN'T A QUESTION YOU STUPID FUCKING BIMBO

>I'm a slut!
>you're a slut!
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

>someone has a big nose so I drew them with a real big exaggerated nose

Yeah, that's what caricatures are

>folding up like that

She's a fugly fat bitch but he is a fucking wimp who should have pointed out she makes jokes about whoring around all the time

If you knuckle under you lose

Chelsea Peretti is so fucking brutally unfunny, fuck her and her cunt brother. Watching her on Big, Fat Quiz was fucking painful.

who are either of these people and why should I care

>the nose knows!
Why do Jews hate being called out for being jewish

He is an Amy Schumer fan
For the love of god he just made exactly the kind of joke that is the entirety of her standup

Now why the fuck are people surprised he is a "cuck"?

this, he wasn't blowing her the fuck out, he was making a joke that he thought would be seen as endearing by her, but because he's a teenage spaz he fucked it all up and then quickly debased himself.

*say hi to my kids

She's a comedian who pretty much only has a career because her brother was the founder of Buzzfeed and is a billionaire now. The artist is just some random who probably didn't expect her to see it or care/reply

I get that, my point is that she acted like a total bitch but he fucking gave up instantly

Even if he's a fan he should call her out on her bullshit

>only has a career because her brother was the founder of Buzzfeed and is a billionaire now

Seriously? source?

>She's a comedian

She hasn't written a single joke in her life.

D R O P P E D

How did she manage to progress past Call Chelsea Peretti? Her comedy is garbage as exposed in her fucking Netflix special where she's laughing at her own jokes more than the audience.

Wtf I hate dirty old kikes now.

You know, this might be what Hitchens should have said when he was commenting on women not being funny. Part of being funny is the ability to take a joke.

Nvm thought you mean fat amy

Back the fuck off!?!?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chelsea_Peretti

Actually she was a writer on parks and rec

when was she ever on the list?
>based

Say what you what about Amy's, her stand-up comedy is fucking brilliant. I love her 7 Dirty Words bit:

>Tits shouldn't be a swear word! Its such a friendly sounding word. It sounds like a nickname. 'Hey, Tits, come here! Tits, meet Toots, Toots, Tits, Tits, Toots!"
>It sounds like a snack doesn't it? Yes, I know, it is....
>But I don't mean your sexist snack, I mean, New Nabisco Tits! The new Cheese Tits, and Corn Tits and Pizza Tits, Sesame Tits, Onion Tits, Tater Tits! Betcha can't eat just one!

>You know, I can dig why some words are offensive...like cocksucker and motherfucker. Those are heavy-weight words. There's a lot going on there, man.
>Besides the literal translation and the emotional feeling... they're just busy words! There's a lot of syllables to contend with. And those K's. Those are aggressive sounds, they jump out at you. CocksuckerMotherfuckerCocksucker!!!!!!!!
>It's like an assault, on you. So I can dig that.

>Two of the other 4-letter Anglo-Saxon words are Piss and Cunt... which go together of course! But forget about that.
>Piss and Cunt. The reason Piss and Cunt are on the list is that a long time ago certain ladies said 'Those are the two I am not going to say. I don't mind Fuck and Shit, but P and C are out. P and C are out.' W
>Which led to such stupid sentences as 'OK, you fuckers, I am going to tinkle now!'

>And of course the word Fuck. The word Fuck, I don't really want to get into that now! Because I think it takes too long! >But I do mean that. I mean, I think the word fuck is an important word. It's the beginning of life, and, yet it's a word we use to hurt one other, quite often!
>I would like to substitute the word fuck, for the word kill in all those movie cliches we grew up with:
>'Okay Sheriff, we're gonna fuck ya now. But we're gonna fuck ya slow.' So maybe next year I'll have a whole fuckin' rap on that word. I hope so.

No, she wasn't. Name me one joke she wrote on that show.

Jesus Christ, make it fucking stop

threw up in my mouth a little bit

It's like if george carlin was high on pain pills and was having a stroke all the while on stage.

I don't know what the fuck you're trying to do. Just because neither of us find her funny doesn't mean she hasn't written comedy

Read her credit list

I'm not going to argue with you because you seem a bit retarded

that's literally George Carlins bit you fucking retards

Amy does a hilarious bit on losing things:

>Now this next piece of material is about something I think everybody can identify with. It's about losing things. I hate to lose anything. I don't wanna lose anything, because . . . Where is it?
>See, basically, that's the part that bothers me the most. I'm a practical guy . . . Where is it?
>I just had it. You know that feeling, 'IT WAS JUST HERE!'"

>"'Where is it?'
>'I don't know.'
>It's gone!'
>'That's true.'
>'It's lost!'
>'I know.'
>'Where could it be?'
>'Could be anywhere!'
>'Maybe it'll come back'
>'Maybe, but not yet.'
>'...It's gone!'
>'That's true...are we gonna' go through this shit again?'

>Where do these things go when they're lost? There are some things, I don't even care if I ever get 'em back, I just wanna know where the fuck they went! You know what I mean? And let me say, losing things is one of those those events in life that's even worse when you're a kid. It's even worse, because people get on you for it. It's double jeopardy, not only is the item gone, but you're catching shit from up here!

>'You what?!?'
>'I lost my yo-yo!'
>'Well, where did you have it last?'
>'HEY...if I knew that, I would still have my yo-yo!'
>'Well, it must be somewhere.'
>'Right!'
>'Well, it just didn't get up and walk away!'

>That one always got to me...it just didn't get up and walk away... cause one time, I lost the cat...it just got up and walked away! And she actually started to say, 'Well, it just didn't get up and...cough, ahem, ahem, um, um.' 'Hey ma, I think you figured this one out!!'

It's OK for her to joke about being a slut user, you're not supposed to actually think she is or joke about it yourself though. Silly boy.

The funniest thing about peretti is how seldom she's shot from the side on brooklyn nine-nine

every other scene she's in has the camera zoom on her in the background so she's looking straight towards the camera

Awful

>e hasn't written comedy

she hasn't

>Literally

No it fucking isn't you complete spastic.

That's because your taste in everything is shit user. You're a total pleb.

wtf i hate george carlin now

>Have you noticed that there are some people, who when they lose something, their first reaction is that it had to be stolen? First thing- "Hey! It was stolen!"
>It's an ego defense. They can't stand the fact that they might have been stupid enough to have lost something. And even if it's something that anyone would really want that much.
>"Hey! Who stole my collection of used bandages?! And they also got away with my nude pictures of Ernest Borgnine!"

>Have you noticed this, when you lose something, the longer you look for it, the stranger the places are that you're looking?
>You look in the goddamndest places after a while. You have to. You know why? You've already looked in the easy places. Those are the first places we look; the obvious places. That's why people say to each other, 'Well, I've looked everywhere.' Well, apparently NOT...the goddamn thing is still gone, isn't it?
>Let's keep looking in obvious places. I'll look in the furnace; you check the cesspool!

>You look in the strangest places; d'you ever look in the freezer for your car keys? Hey, you might as well. shit, they might be in there! Wouldn't wanna pass up a nice obvious place like the freezer, would ya?
>Cause you can talk yourself into it, you can picture them in there, that's what the mind is for...picturing where you left your car keys. You can follow the logic all the way back to the supermarket.
>"I came outta the supermarket and I had the frozen banana guacamole in my hand. I put it next to me, drove home. When I got out, I picked up the banana guacamole in this hand, I had the car keys in this hand, I put it in the freezer, I probably just put the keys right down next to it. Let's go take a look...AHHH! They're not in there! I coulda sworn I left those keys in the freezer. And HEY!...Who STOLE THE FROZEN BANANA GUACAMOLE?!?!?!?!?"

>deep seeded

She should just get a nose job. It looks ugly regardless of your ethnic background.

Amy Schumer is cute

say what you want about amy schumer, that 12 angry men episode/skit was absolutely inspired.

>Where do things go when they're lost? You know what I think? I think there's a big pile of things somewhere. I think there's a big constantly changing pile of things that are lost. You lose something, whoo-pop, it goes to the pile. And then you say, 'Oh look, there it is,' whoowhoowhoowhoowhoowhooph. Right back from the pile. And you didn't even know there was a pile. And where is the pile? In Heaven, of course...has to be in Heaven. That's the first thing that happens when you get to Heaven, They give you back everything you ever lost. That's the whole meaning of Heaven. You get back everything; "Here ya' are, 79 pairs of sunglasses, 212 cigarette lighters, 4,983 ball point pens. Here's a jockstrap we found on the Golden State freeway. It appears to have mule hoofprints and chocolate sprinkles on it. Must've been quite an evening."

>Yes, you get back everything...Everything, When you get to Heaven...well, not everything, you know, you don't get the big things back. Good judgment, that never comes back. Your tonsils, your appendix, they keep those for display purposes. Virginity...you don't get that back, because you're in such a big hurry to get rid of it in the first place. But, you get back all your wallets. You get back every wallet you ever lost...No cash...it's just like Earth. They keep the money as a prayer offering.

>You look in some strange places..by the way, while you're in the kitchen, keep looking in obvious places. Check the toaster slots! Look inside a corn muffin! You can never tell. You might've just dropped the keys in the batter while you were passing through and they became trapped and baked inside a corn muffin. Wouldn't want to pass up an obvious thing like that. All things are possible when you're looking for your car keys!

Its word for word carlin

Why did she @jondaly? I don't know how Twitter works

that's jon daly's son

>You look in some strange places for things. Didja ever find yourself looking in a suit you haven't worn in ten years for something you just had fifteen minutes ago? Why? Six more pockets; wouldn't want to pass 'em up, wouldja? Or else, you wouldn't be able to say, "I've looked everywhere!" By the way, while you're in the closet, check the watch pocket of your grandfather's World War I uniform. You just might've handed him the keys before the Battle of Verdun!

>Here's another thing that happens when you're looking for something. Every now and then, you'll go back to where the thing ought to be. You might be out in the garage looking and suddenly you'll go back and open the top drawer- "Whoop. Nope. Not back yet." You're convinced that St. Anthony will bring the keys back while you're in the garage. And if you're looking for your car keys, one obvious place where you have to look six or seven hundred times is your pocket! You will wear out the cloth in your pocket looking because that's where they ought to be.

>Of course, those are obvious things...easy things like car keys. Sometimes, an unusual item is missing...like, the couch. You ever come home and the goddamn couch is gone!

>'Where's the couch!'
>'I don't know!'
>'It's gone!'
>'That's true!'
>'Where could it be?'
>'Could be anywhere!'
>'Maybe it'll come back!'
>'Maybe, but not this, no, it's too big actually, nothing over 4 feet ever comes back on it's own!'
>'Well it was here this morning!'
>'Well of course it was here this morning. There'd be no sense in mentioning the fact that it isn't here now unless it had been here this morning. There'd be no basis for a comparison...'
>'FUCK YOU, I'M TIRED OF YOUR ANALYTICAL SHIT! Why don't you take your logic and go to bed?'
>'I can't!'
>'Why not?'
>'I sleep on the couch!'

Tbqh she looks pretty good in that picture and I'd totally stick my dick in her famalam.

Amy's best bit is probably her bit about dentists:

>Dentists — tell you not to pick your teeth with any sharp, metal object. Then you sit in their chair and the first thing they grab is an iron hook. And they start to pick in an area that you came to get fixed!
>And I found out something about myself while the dentist was doing that. I found out that if I was ever paralyzed from the knee down, I’d be able to walk with my behind! Because the whole time he kept doing that, I just kept —
>Can you sit up?
>I'm sorry. I beg your pardon.
>Sit up.
>I’m sorry, I —
>Now the dentist pulls out a needle. This is to deaden the pain. You open up. Now, a regular doctor giving you a shot would go [sound effect] and that’s it. Dentists don’t do that.
>They go and you’re there then they want to talk to you!
>Do you ever do any fishing?
>Uh-huh.
>Where do you usually go?
>fddsfgs aew tea TSzfa fsdzd4t ysertysefszgfa asezffds
>Yes, I’ve been there many times myself.
>Now he pulls the needle out. Puts this thing in your mouth. [suction] This will suck up your face. The dentist goes outside to laugh at you. Now you sit, grown-up, intelligent human being, arguing with this thing.. [suction] You also notice that the right side of your face feels like it’s sliding off of your skull. And your bottom lip is in your lap.
>So the dentist comes back; you want to talk to him. So you, you say, I- be – b-been wunderbing—
>I beg your pardon?
>I saibded, I’be b-b-been wubderbing abbowdt my b face.
>I don’t understand.
>My b face. My b face! Do you see my be face?
>What?
>Efbb-abe-ceeb-ee “ My b face b! Can b you seeb my b face?
>Your face?
>Yes!!!
>What’s the matter with it?

>show named Inside Amy Schumer
>"How dare you make a joke about me having sex before???!!"

I don't get it, is she autistic or something?