Wwyd

Wwyd

> implying a student can make decisions of that gravity for a university

You gun retards really are idiots

op just wanted a wwyd thread, not have to confront his own stupidity

obvious
>rape

If I was sober, id probably try to wake her up. If she didn't wake up, but was still alive, I'd probably find her phone and call her parents.

If I was drunk, I'd probably try to seduce her while slurring heavily. Then pass out next to her when she doesn't respond.

are you trying to be funny, or are you seriously just the biggest faggot alive? when did you first arrive, last month? drink bleach.

pat her on the head,

its not rape if she cant say no

>not kidnapping her in your secret sex dungeon

check my map because clearly im walking in circles

>marxists
>against guns

going full retarded again, OP

Are you berating me for not imagining raping someone?

This.

And then walk on by.
"See you in class, dumbass!!"

>american obv

Kidnap and brainwash with patriotic videos. Won't release her until she becomes a real American.

yes, faggot. ugh my god, you're the worst. why are you even here, cancer. your mother should have put you in a blender as a baby.

>implying Marxists hate guns
Neck yourself

This

calm down there edgeboi, I cant fuck you if u cut me

>confirming that the right wing is brainwashed

you really are too retarded to not expose yourself

I wish she would have aborted me lol ;_;

You sound like me. I like you.

Stop pretending to be someone you're not. You're quite and reserved in your real life. Stop trying so hard.

Shit in her backpack then wake her up and send her home.

Know your doctrine

what does that even mean? did you hear about Sup Forums from a fucking hillary clinton speech? nigga I was closing the pool when you were sucking your mothers dick.

I think other user is onto something. You should let him fuck you. God wills it.

Turn her book bag upside down, so when she stands up all of her books and pencils and chap sticks fall on the ground. Then she'll have to pick them up.

i'd Brock the fuck out of her

I'd take her home and maker her scrambled eggs.

now thats what I'm talking about. user gets it.

Make sure she's still alive by testing her pulse with my duck

YOU HAVE TO EAT THEM ALL

That could take all of five minutes to put all her stuff back you inconsiderate asshole

giver her a nazi tramp stamp, tie her shoe laces together, and what the hell put 5 pounds of corn dogs in her back pack.

top kek, has anyone got that picture?

You don't have to tell me anything. But you do have to ear this

You're really cool and edgy and your parents really love you

ps - not a typo

more of this pussy?

I don't have that pussy... but I do have something similar... its a naked girl hesitantly approaching an emu. Good?

Pajeet Hulk just transform his hands ?

eggs

Oh the irony

a true marxist wouldn't ban guns, power in the hands of the people and whatnot.

little do you realize I'm actually Snacks.
I'M BACK, BITCHES.

Gun lovers are definitely the rapist type, they carry around a lot of sexual frustration.

one is a lazy moron who never worked a day in his life, the other is an old guy with dementia. I don't give a fuck about what either says about guns.

>implying marxists can afford food without assistance let alone guns.