MARY JANE WATSON IS A MULATO/NIGGER/SPIC

There is a brown woman playing the role of a ginger femboi and I DON'T LIKE IT.

Sony has decided to ruin another movie.
I can't say I'm suprised.
We already have Rami's two good Spider-Man movies, and he'll show up in MCU flicks. So w/e. I might download Homecoming, but I'm not at all excited for it.

>i'm an ignorant racist asshole and I'm not even mildly self-aware of this fact
your life must be pretty shit

Time to let your childhood die user. Just move on.

God dammit.

(You)

>trumpcunts ramble about kids comics: the thread

she's hot, that's literally all that matters

MARY JANE WATSON IS GOING TO BE A NIGGER NOW??

HOL UP

Well, to be fair, gingers are niggers. It's why their name is an anagram for it.

Don't care as long as she dies her hair red

Zendaya makes my dick stiff so I honestly could not care less

Are you a bunch of fags? I would facefuck the shit out of her even if she went bald

It's a shitty comic book movie who cares

I'm not offended cause she's black, I'm offended because she's ugly tbqh

this is a bit weird but she's hot.

I dunno.

Also why make Peter Parker when you can make Miles Morales?

Why do they reboot Spiderman every other year?

DUDE DIVERSITY LMAO

>she's ugly

nigga you gay

WHY ARENT THEY ALL WHITE?!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>she's hot

nah, she has that Selena Gomez thing, she's pretty but too young looking, too innocent. Unlike Vanessa Hudgens who always has a dirty look.

>giving a fuck about capeshit actors
Retarded

Im offended because shes a D-List disney sitcom star t b h

Hey at least we got a white Peter Parker and not Miles Morales like all the SJW faggots wanted. I'm willing to make that trade

They are doing this so they can have Miles as Peter's son.

Surely there going to make her Michelle, whose some new bitch in the comics whose a darkie.

Morales is 10times better than cucked Parker. Also we got it already 2 times, it's time for a change. Morales would make excelent choice.

Because only 10 inbred retards like Miles, but Pete is an established name.

I would kill myself if I was one of you faggots. The stress of getting triggered by everything and being perennially assblasted must be unbearable.

irony

only 15yo homos like Parker

She's a shitskin with no tits. Literally 2/10

Will this Mary Jane also smoke mary jane? will spiderman save her weave with his webs when it blows away in the wind

Only cuckolds and SJWs like Miles.

Everyone loves Parker.

Well this is rather underrated

WE WUZ GINGERZ N SHIEEET

That's what I get for getting my hopes up.

>You said casting a non ginger, non white MJ was it so important to you?
Because it's 2016, the larger public of fans wanted a diverse representation of actors from across the world and i am glad to show a few of them in this movie this year.

WHY ARE THESE CHARACTERS ALL WHITE IN THE COMICS? MAKE THEM BROWN IN THE MOVIE

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
t. Amy Pascal

She isn't credited as Mary Jane though, I thought her role was still under wraps?

We know that they are phasing out some of the older avengers, cap will leave and Bucky will take his place, Thor will leave and female Thor or Valkyrie will take his place, they have black panther, falcon, vision, scarlet witch and and ant man now, so Hawkeye and black widow will be gone, eventually wasp girl and spiderman will join, RDJ/tony stark will be sticking around in like a fatherly nick fury type of role and Riri Williams will take ironmans place, and we know Tony stark is involved with peter Parker, and Peter is into science and shit, and the pics I've seen of zendaya make her look more like a brainiac nerd than an outgoing flirtatious cheerleader model.

What if they are fooling you into thinking its Mary Jane then BAM, turns out zendaya is actually Riri Williams/Ironheart?

A million and one nigger characters in literature and fiction.

Yet niggers are desperate to play white characters so they can feel validated by society?

Why do niggers hate their own skin and are so desperate to be white?

>A million and one nigger characters in literature and fiction.
>Yet niggers are desperate to play white characters so they can feel validated by society

Niggers are sitting all over shaft, dolomyte, john brown... and any other black character.

Yet niggers will step on their own mothers to get a chance to play white James Bond.

why are niggers so self hating and pathetic?

>u-u too

I forgot to add that you are all also incredibly stupid.

>why are niggers so pathetic?
the irony.

Did you just figure out that deep down, American niggers all wish they were born white?

All the lil 'merican nigger girls wanna be Annna and be white disney princesses. They still wish they could be white when they grow up... thus these fantasy movies.

See, if only they had gotten someone better looking, or someone that compensates with talent.

What we got is some chick who's biggest highlight has been a lifetime original movie and a stint on dancing with the stars who Disney took out of their bullpen.

She is a very bad actress for a Disney kid.
That's terrible.

>Niggers are sitting all over shaft, dolomyte, john brown... and any other black character.
>Yet niggers will step on their own mothers to get a chance to play white James Bond.

It's basically blacks admitting they see whites as superiors.

>All the lil 'merican nigger girls wanna be Annna and be white disney princesses.

And the funny thing is, they'll blame Disney for being racist when their own little nigger children won't even play with nigger dolls.

Why can't they just create, you know, original black heroes and characters? They'd be original at least.

Why do all the blacks want to be white characters so badly?

>she's hot, that's literally all that matters

This is hot for this producers this days
When the movies bombs, no one will know the reason

Hollywood is scrambling. All of their "sure bets" are bombing. All of their sequels are bombing. All of their attempts at "muh diversity" are bombing. Box office lowest this summer than in decades. I fucking love it. BURN BABY BURN!!!!!!

>nigga you gay

I don't give a damn about skin color
I am not that user, but she's ugly, m8