Find one flaw

Find one flaw

not having sex with me

She's wearing clothes.

Flat ass is her flaw. I would fuck her bloody and leave her in the ditch for dead.

And her eyes are too small for her head so I would have to force my dick into her eye sockets to widen her eye holes.

>flat ass is her flaw

Attention seeking and vanity imply pathological issues.

Her ears stick out a bit.

Herpes

The only flaw i see is why she is not naked man.

She doesn't have a penis.

This.

Booty hole to loose.

Continues to scrape whenever she gives bj, regardless of the amount of coaching.

Terrible morning breath

Democrat

How do you know? Could be successfully strapped in. That's the point of being a trap.

Split ends

trips has spoken

Flaw found. She's boring as fuck. Guys who like girls like this must be just as vapid.

Name

is she boring because shes more successful and better looking than you?

Whi is this flawless woman

First off I don't even know her name. So what ever success she's had I don't know and I don't really care about. I'm going straight off appearance. In which case she looks boring as fuck. Nothing individual about her. Your idea of "Perfection" is very boring. You must've had a very vanilla upbringing, either that or you're young and your taste is underdeveloped. I would say the latter, considering that dumb reply you gave me.

She can't stop grabbing her fucking hair in her instagram videos. Watch one. It gets old.

Too fat

Too old

Her thighs/legs are actually making me sick. Who the fuck genuinely likes that?

This. She's pretty in the general sense that she's symmetrical but she also doesn't have anything that sets her apart from the other women who look just as symmetrical. Plus I'm willing to bet she brings nothing to the table in the brains department either.

Also she's a woman so that's a flaw right there.

Shit meant to reply to this.