Zimmerman auctioning gun he used to kill Travyon Martin for $5000

>gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=558112068
The Zim Zam is back at it again

FUCKING KEK

One of Sup Forums's ameriburgers must buy this historical artefact. It would be like having the spear of destiny.

>666

This better be real, Satan.

That gun belongs in the goddamn National Museum of American History.

From what I read dude was broke as fuck from legal fees

ABSOLUTE
FUCKING
MADMAN

you mean the lance of longinus you dumb cunt

is that what your boyfriend calls his penis?

Love the good ol zimzam i wonder if he'll slam a car into a black and get away with it.

>Seller: GZ1776
>Geroge Zimmerman 1776

THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN

nevermind you are obviously a superior lifeform, please grace me with your blessing oh exalted one.

Zimmerman is the only claim to greatness my state has

Better being broke than in nigger prison

Lol see this checks twitter sees George Zimmerman trending top kek!

This is top notch satire and cannot possibly be reality

(If it was reality, it would mean that Kek is also reality)

As a spic I always thought Bernardo de Gálvez was pretty based.

Dude fought the brittish all thought the south and he never gets the attention that frog Layfayette gets

Oh its real no lie lol, google it and there is like 20 news sites talking about it. Thought was fake add or from onion or some shit. I think its at gunbroker dot com? Not sure.

>mexico

The mythical lance of Sir Zimzam the Flimflammer

>Dindusbane, the greatpistol of florida

kaingsbane would also work

CAN'T

FLIM FLAM

THE

ZIM ZAM

ZIM ZAM

>unique item detected

>public indecency right in front of 50 cops.
niggers are brain dead

honestly, it's a pity he didn't name it.

"watchers firearm of removing darkness"
"sentinels firearm of excorcism +1"

i don't know, the possibilities are endless.

The liberal tears on Twitter give me strength.

It's a beautiful day.

>I am proud to announce that a portion of the proceeds will be used to: fight BLM violence against Law Enforcement officers, ensure the demise of Angela Correy’s [sic] persecution career and Hillary Clinton’s anti-firearm rhetoric. Now is your opportunity to own a piece of American History.

lel

How the fuck is this guy supposed to be white?
is this the average white person in the US?

>666

this nigger has a death wish

plus he is hiding

>dem eyes

>5 grand for that piece of shit

what a jew

+5 damage vs. Redguards

Zim Zam became based as fuck after shooting that nog. Pure Sup Forums material.

The best part is triggering all the liberals in your neighborhood by making it a centerpiece.

My hero.

I'd fire a tear gas grenade straight up his ass. It'd be worth the discharge.

The gun has a 50% racial bonus against dindus, it's worth it.

Based as fuck.

Kinda weird how a Mexican with a Jewish last name would be one of Sup Forums's heroes. Oh well, I guess that when the chips are down, we hate niggers more than kikes.

Zimzam is an honorary white. Yes we know he's Mexican but he was still given the white guilt trip by the media and used his second amendment rights to put down that fucking monkey

He's an American hero

The jewish media claimed he was whute for their narrative.

$5,000 is an alright price to pay for owning the fabled Nigger Slayer, gun of legend. Some say it shines a faint blue whenever a nigger is nearby.

>Prospective bidders, I am honored and humbled to announce the sale of an American Firearm Icon.

>The firearm for sale is the firearm that was used to defend my life and end the brutal attack from Trayvon Martin on 2/26/2012.

>This is a piece of American History.

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

>Mexican
Peruvian, user.

That was just a media claim because "EVIL WHITE MAN KILLS INNOCENT BLACK BABY" is better for the narrative.

That being said, Zimzam is honorary.

kek

>Some say it shines a faint blue whenever a nigger is nearby.

If I could afford it...

>Blamnig, the Solver of Problems
>+5 damage to Simian Guild
>Crit damage against melee builds

Bonus points: Donate it to Donald Trump for concealed carry.

Why doesn't Trump buy it for like 100k$?

Interesting... Too bad Gunbrokers banned me for saying that I believe the FFL system is technically an infringement on the Second Amendment RTKBA on their forums.

NEW THREAD SENPAI

I don't know how zimmerman got out of it when the media was calling him white. I guess the public/jury wasn't THAT stupid

why this one only has like 20 replies

Because I'm a faggot and didn't see the first one and made my own and want friends.

You're nothing more or less than dindus. Fuck off.

It's got an enchantment against barbarians

>muh joos
>zimzam

Whoever buys it needs to give it to Trump as a gift at the next town hall.

And when he becomes Prez he'll put it on Barrack 'muh potential son' Obama's former desk.

The spirit of Martin Luther King lives on...

24 Hr Auction...

Florida is officially cool again.
Now if the MN DFL would fucking die.

YO THIS SENPAI I CANNOT FUCKING STAND SOME OF THEM

>g*rman
bleh

>Zimmerman(n) is a Jewish lastname
Well, my mothers lastname ends with -berg, guess I'm half Jewish, sucks desu senpai
You fuckin retards, not every American with a German Lastname is a fuckin kike
The Americans with German ancestry just happened to be ultimate cucks already a 100 years ago
95-99% of people with German lastnames in the US changed them into something """"American"""" during or after ww1 or 2

>play fallout 4
>rename weapon
>"Zim Zam Capper"
>only use it on blacks in the game
>feelsgood.jpg

>Some say it shines a faint blue whenever a nigger is nearby
ayy

i love all the asshurt facebook comments from the tolerant left threatening to murder him for GUNNING DOWN A POOR INNOCENT YOUTH

if your name ends in berg you have a great chance of being Jewish. Get DNA tested

>Well, my mothers lastname ends with -berg, guess I'm half Jewish, sucks desu senpai
oy vey

Care to spread the love, user?

Don't worry Polan he is just a Turkroach or a shill. You have to remember that Germany is barely 70% white at this point.

The average IQ in your country is 99 btw. Poles are smart.

pretty hilarious t b h

My last name doesn't sound Jewish at all, and I'm super fucking jewish. The name thing isn't really useful either. At what point is a jew really the uber threatening, bastard, destroyer of nations that Sup Forums say they are, and at what point are you jumping at a genetic shadow? For all you know, that surname could be eight times removed, and the family just keeps its because it sounds fancy. What if Tyrone sticks it Atalia's chooch and produces spawn? What do you even call that?

Would Satan lie?

Reminds me of the gorillas at the zoo.

even the JIDF cant stop promoting racemixing when they deny the JIDF existing

what a time to be alive

> paying $5000 for a used handgun

Underrated

So fucking based

Burn Notice was a good show

Why is it always Germans that make butthurt shitposts about the country posting rather than about what the poster is saying?

>A fully grown Hispanic man was weak enough to get knocked to the ground by a black teenager
>Somehow he is Sup Forums's hero
Never change

fucking cao cao man

I remember they called Zim Zam Hispanic when some white cuck shot at him last year.

It's simple. They have a deficiency of banter.

Charge your fucking phone nigger

R A R E
A
R
E

>The firearm is fully functional as the attempts by the Department of Justice on behalf of B. Hussein Obama to render the firearm inoperable were thwarted by my phenomenal Defense Attorney.
>B. Hussein Obama

Has this man been canonised as a Saint of the Church of Kek yet? How many memeicles are required?

i miss dorner days