LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, YOUR AUSTRALIAN OPEN CHAMPION

that's not Federer

>Federer
>winning a grand slam

this ain't 2007 nigga

>Federer

Do pensioners get a one set headstart?

you posted the wrong picture by accident, let me help you

I hope Federer makes the final so Murray can embarrass him in front of the world.

Old man Federer won't make the final though. He'll probably do one of his meme backhands and break his hip.

Murray might win 3 or 4 of these grand slams. Not because he's that good. The rest of the competition is in serious regression.

Why would you post a picture of Murray standing in front of the champion?

it will take thiem and zverev a couple more years to take over.

dubs and Federer wins faggots

How many faggots does he win?

Sounds like Federer's career.

>Leave EBAM to me

It's actually a mirror of Agassi's career. He had only 3 slams when he was 29 and suddenly meme'd a bunch beating titans such as Andrei Medvedev, Arnaud Clément, Rainer Schüttler and Todd Martin (I actually liked Toddy but come on)

>1/10
Thank god it's still acuate

dude shut up already

Is tennis in a bit of a shit place right now?

The young bucks on the scene are fucking woeful. The old fogies are the only ones winning majors and the three top players of that bunch are pretty much finished.

Murray is the only player with any sort of consistency and he's shit to watch.

Darkest days since the reign of Jim Courier

Jim Courier was actually really good and had to put up with stacked draws featuring Edberg, Becker, Agassi, Sampras, Chang, Stitch and Ivanišević

My recollection is that he was one of those interregnum champs like Lleyton who kept the seat warm for for the next great (Sampras in Jim's case) while the old greats declined. He had one great shot, the inside out forehand, and once that was found out he was pretty much done. I always found him v boring to watch.

He was much better than Lleyton. Courier doesn't really get the respect he deserves imho