Pitmasters get in here

Extreme grillin'

Post your most awesome stories of triumph

Protip: If your guests speak after serving them, you failed, kys

Inderect mesquite sear

Bump (shameless)

Last night:
>ground pork
>expired (5 days) ground top sirloin (brown bits trimmed)
>2 eggs
>garlic powder
>kosher salt
>fresh cracked black pepper
>Worcestershire sauce
>liquid smoke

made really wet patties, said "fuck it" threw them on the grill anyway, low heat. patties initially sunk into the grill, making them difficult to flip but they looked good once flipped.

>add provolone slices

result -> f-ing deliciousness. They were devoured by everyone. Not a single leftover.

Yes user, the exp dates are sell by dates, allowing a week or so for consumers to store and use before spoiling.

Good mix

Don't own a grill but this thread is making me hungry
I make a lot of soup and pulled pork in my slow cooker

Slow cookers are pretty awesome...I seared my pork roast this morning in my pit and it will spend the rest of the day in the slow cooker...

I brown my gf's meatballs in my deep fryer for 90 seconds before finishing them submergred in spaghetti sauce in the slow cooker...(op)

OP here, bumping.

Guess most user just wait in their mom's basement for a bag of cheetos, or the occasional frozen pizza...

The pitmasters are probably busy right now celebrating Independence day.

Built a pit down into the ground this year

Layered it with rocks on the bottom, used a metal barrel and have a screen over it

Should be good cooking, I just gotta season my cast iron again

Damn..I remember that ham and cheese....was so crunchy, cheesy lol

some past grills....

I soak my cast iron after every use with whatever canola, vegetable, etc. Oils I can buy cheap. I also come down with the force of over9000 caturdays on anyone who tries to 'wash' my shit with soap or water

Yeah I use rock salt to clean. The pans I have have some tiny rust happening to them so I'd figure I'd just reseason them all in a big fire then use them after they're done.

former meat cutter. brown beef is best beef. doesn't really matter with ground beef, but brown beef is more tender.

Absolutely amazing presentation user

Care to describe the preperation involved?

Cast iron sear. Bit too done but tasted great. Got a ghee & coconut oil spread with garlic

I just soak the hell out of my cast iron after each use with cheap vegetable oil. I mean dripping soaked

I don't recall all of them. This is the most recent:
Veggies and potatoes were just tossed in olive oil, salt and pepper.

Mushrooms in oil and worcestershire.

pork chops were pounded and brush with oil, then salt pepper and italian herb blend

chicken was seasoned with lemon pepper IIRC

asparagus was tossed in olive oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper and then some shaved Parmesan was added after it came off the grill.

Those were once living things with feelings and hope.

Amazing user

my respect user

fuckin' food hugger

should have put that in a toaster oven for 2 min to melt the cheese user-kun.

I wash mine with dish soap, but then a very light coat of vegetable oil after it dries

What's it like believing the myth that soap on cast iron is bad?
>Polymerization

>my food doesn't have enough sand in it.
>I know! I'll cook it and eat it at the beach

Pleb.
I ate food at the beach one time. That's all it took for me to realize it was a bad idea.

As a cattle farmer, I can asure you, they give no fucks.

Rock salt cleans it very easy and fast ive found

thanks

>pic related

One of my favorite recent burgers I made

Red onion jam - made with balsamic vinegar and some sugar and reduced in a skillet
Garlic mayo
Mozzarella

Yes sir user, a finishing oven would have enhanced both appearence, and experience. I simply forgot to have the cheese at hand, my bad.

if you had had some gouda, that would have been epic. Looks fuckin' tasty as it is though. Good job dude.

Made some octopus not too long ago

That's why sausage. Specifically Johnsonville. Because the sand doesn't stick. Also re-examine image, observe tide going out, sand was soaking wet, not blowing in the wind, reminding you this is extreme pit thread, not for weekend warriors...that being said, ama (OP)

vile

Not sure, others have 'done me a favor, I washed your shit for you' and other than a layer of rust I have never really had any issue

I see you toasted the buns..but why they so shiney b/ro?

maybe just shiny. They are bakery buns from Publix. Might have had a bit of olive oil on it from when I brushed the underside

Good thing you have no taste and enjoy your plastic cheese
>Vile at octopus
Why do I even come on this shit hole? Even the okay threads are filled with cancer

Are smokers allowed ITT?

Hell yeah

Smokers!

Anyone have/made a smoker? Moving into my new house soon and want to smake a smoker for the back yard. Anybody made one or use one and got any tips/recipes?

Yes sir, about to smoke this

nice one user, hunt em myself in Croatia and prepare myself a good Salad with them

how long will you smoke something like that?
I've only smoked large things like a whole turkey or chicken, brisket, etc.

I go by appearance, and internal temp..hang on, let me get my $16 walmart remote

so, are you smoking it with an actual low heat smoker, or are you just cooking it over heat? because it sounds like you're just grilling it.

So are we just going to ignore the fact that this faggot has flies ground into his shit smoke salad?

More protein. DYEL?

I lol'd

check em

Grilling right now, OP!

Of course firebox and grill lids are closed while cooking

Right on. I was beginning to think you were a turbo faggot just cooking over a grill and saying you were "smoking" it because it was creating smoke as it cooked.

What's up with that yard? You allergic to lawn mowers?

Gas "grill"?? kys

Propane is healthier, so you go kill yourself nigger.

don't assume my ethnic background fag

I don't even have to know your race, but there is one thing I do know from your reply to me is that you are a faggot who loves the cock.

>Propane is healthier
lol wut

hank hill ass fag go sell more cock sucking and cock sucking accessories. NIGGER

> would knock up 8/10

at least there's some meat on it besides the bacon, but even with just the bacon this is pretty high test

Lrn2carcinogens faggot

It will all turn brown and die in a few weeks

Put the meat on the fire and shut up

>Lrn2carcinogens faggot
wow you are stupid. that's any charred food, no matter what it's cooked on.

You are literally getting ALL the cancer and none of the flavor by using gas

Take care of your shit.

>WELL

kys

Retard detected.

You are beta bitch boy and your mother is a slut for cock and cum.

I bet they didn't speak after "serving" them. Gawwddamn

>no matter what it's cooked on.
Are you fucking retarded or what?

Done

that is one fat bitch

is that your sister, your wife, or both?

I bet she feels really, really good grinding on his dick. Thats the major plus of plus size.

Not as fat as she used to be. She has taken 80lb off and struggles to take more off. What do you weigh. My neckbeard b/ro, timestamp etc...

Yes sir, and she has a career. She also is very clean, even does my laundry. Even when I get blasted drunk, she gets angry, but does not abandon me.

>She has taken 80lb off and struggles to take more off.

I wonder why? Maybe because she eats what you're showing in that picture, which is why she is a fat land whale dumb bitch.

No, sir. I feed her protien, no carbs. None of my previous relationships involved landwhales, and none of those cunts had a damn job, either.

> tfw you will never have a chunky heavy 200lb woman grinding on your dick
> making it go so deep in her, leaning on your crotch so hard and hot
> pounding up and down making you scared for your life that she's gonna break your dick
> cum extra hard and it just doesn't seem to stop, and she leans down on it with all that weight

Cancer post.

I took her to port aransas, and got her a sunburn

You're gay