Jon Stewart on Donald Trump

youtube.com/watch?v=UJnbcn7mZ14

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/VzlEf
youtu.be/jn1GOkw5lwI?t=22m18s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No one cares

The last question was bizarre and cringey as fuck.

>I heard on twitter and gawker that louis c.uc.k. assaults women
>did you ever talk about that on your show?
>okay, maybe you didn't read twitter or gawker, but what would say about assaulting women...
SJW crapshit millennial

Seriously this.

No one cares about your JewTrump shilling either, but we still let you do it night and day.

>John Jewart Leibowitz

No thanks

Their condescending attitude always rubs me the wrong way.

Why the fuck are they so high and mighty

Lol at his beard and mannerisms trying to come off as some serious but humble intellectual

Because they have knowledge of the current year, Mohammed.

Fuck off leaf, nobody cares what Liebowitz has to say anymore.

"Everyone is bad but democrats"
John Stewart

>Stewart

Leibowitz

Literally jew?

LEIBOWITZ

/thread

>the media isn't filtering information the way I want them to

Do they listen to themselves?

>ignorant

why do they always use that word?

>someone needs to tell the voters it's not okay to think these things

I can't believe he actually said it. He's literally saying thoughtcrime should be a thing. Holy fuck I can't believe I used to like this slimy kike

He looks like a homeless man with that beard. He looks awful

Kek same thing I thought
Which is why I hate it when the right thing to say is so obvious. Then, every second rare platitude monger can have his say and feel smug about it, as if he has actually discovered something.

imgur.com/a/VzlEf

Good Reasons

Does't he run a "comedy" show or something like that? Who is this?

No they don't. They're stuck in 2015.

>2 kikes telling you how to think
>his face when he said "who are you taking your country back from?"

Lol I knew he couldn't keep his greedy nose out of this election cycle.

He'll probably find some more ways to profit off it.

You cried when obama was elected. Your opinion was known before you said it. Go back to being retired and resist the offerings of gold to come back.

DUDE FOX NEWS LMAO GUY
DUDE FOX NEWS LMAO GUY
DUDE FOX NEWS LMAO GUY

synonymous with "i don't like you"

FRBR

(((leibowitz)))

"Nativism has created this strange push back"

?

Its strange to push back a demographic replacement of your own country?

Its strange to want a sensible immigration policy that doesnt allow millions and millions of non-countrymen with no love of your country or culture to pour over your borders?

Jon Jewert calls trump a man baby but spent his career hosting MTV shows until he landed a show on comedy central where he took excerpts from the evening news and turned them into comedy routines for an audience of beta liberal normies. Who the fuck is he to call anyone a man baby?

They're bigoted but don't know it.

Don't forget the 50 writers that made his show what it was and that Leibowitz was just a figurehead, just like Trevor Noah.

>Its strange to push back a demographic replacement of your own country?

The goys aren't supposed to fight back you know

that makes you KKK Hitler

he looks like hes aged 10 years in the past 6 months

trump is getting to him

John Stewart clearly doesnt read

wow 13 minutes of ad hominem what a surprise

No, he didn't you lying anti-Semite.

>Thats not okay to think
Says everything about the left

>Le Fuckface Von Clownstick XD

shut the fuck up, Leibowitz

Tbh that's probably just how he'd have looked without all the make-up. Retirement is about relaxing, maybe spending a lot of time shaving, coloring your hair and putting on various products on your face is a hassle.

As a liberal I did like a lot of what Jon Stewart did, I most certainly preferred him to that new Trevor, it feels like a completely different show..

Its a bit like I preffered Steven Colbert when he did his pretend-im-a-republican bit rather than just hosting another show where he says his honest opinions because lets be honest, there are dozens of people with their own talk-shows who hold basically the same opinion as he does, its over-saturated.

some faggot on twitter told me I was ignorant because I said that trannies don't qualify as tall girls

there was massive nativist sentiment over mass immigrations that pale in comparison to the illegal spics crossing over the border

we're not even saying keep the all out, just keep the illegals out and only let those who go through the whole process in

He hosted a popular comedy/political commentary show. Hes interviewed politicians on it as well. He recently stopped hosting it, however I personally wish he left the show after the election since now we won't have many chances to hear him talk about this bizarre election.

>Literally no evidence whatsoever that Trump will win
>Literally no evidence whatsoever that Clinton won't win
>Literally no evidence whatsoever that Sanders will win

It's inevitable. I'm going to take the assumption that our political system has failed and that she will, unfortunately, become President. You can disagree, but don't dismiss what I'm saying here at least. I just can't help by feel this way. Perhaps I'm a "tad" bit pessimistic. Te problem is the sheer stupidity of the average American. It has led to an election where Hilary Clinton is very close to becoming president. Are you fucking shitting me? What the fuck do we need to do, together as a nation, to improve our education system and to ensure future generations aren't as the ones alive today? What can we do to encourage grown adults to read, think, and to get involved in what they care about? YOUR AVERAGE VOTER CAN'T PASS A TEST ON THE CANDIDATE THEY ARE VOTING FOR.

Hey John thanks for all those values you stood up for..
> freedom of speech
> freedom of expression
> freedom of press

Thanks for standing by true liberal values...when it was convenient

fpbp

You either die a hero, or live long enough to see yourself become a villain.

Scary.

An hermetically-sealed left-liberal echo-chamber from the first second to the last: the sycophantic questions; the smug replies that invariably consist of a substanceless, opinion-sponged assertion given a specious appearance of weight and substance by being topped off with a cheap joke; the swooning, adoring audience of TV-junkie fanboys and -girls giggling and applauding at every nebulous cheap-shot.

Spending his life 24 / 7 in this kind of fully-serviced liberal-media-elite hugbox has clearly made Stewart lose whatever faint perception he might once have had of what the bleeding-heart platitudes he mouths actually MEAN.

Right in the first ten seconds, for example:

"The media is abdicating responsibility for the general filtration of toxicity..."

Strip away the tryhard polysyllabic verbosity of a guy whose college career consisted, on his own account of it, of "waking up late, memorizing someone else's notes, doing bong hits, and going to soccer practice" but who now finds himself being reverently begged for enlightenment by a Chicago University professor, and what does this actually MEAN?

Media that accept "responsibility for the filtration of toxicity" are - there is surely no arguing about this - a system of government-controlled propaganda.

Someone in power decides what is "toxic" - alerting people to the real and present danger of mass Islamist infiltration of democratic Christian societies, for example, or pointing out that Black Lives Matter is a black supremacist terrorist organization calling for and promoting race war - and the media then has a "responsibility" to "filter" all this out before it even reaches public consciousness.

Is this guy even aware that he is preaching fascism? Does he care?

And my town has been completely ruined. Completely over-run. They completely destroyed the middle class here.

They showed up in droves all went on welfare then took all the labor jobs for less money but in cash under the table. So they collect welfare from our government but also work a job as well.

They go to the hospital to get medical treatment so that they don't have to pay insurance. The hospital went fucking bankrupt?!?

They just took every service job here. They live 20 to a house and send their money back to mexico while their anchor babies get pushed through our local school which had to double in size to accommodate then. Our fucking taxes went up.

Additionally they dress and look like garbage. Their houses are full of cars and trash out front and everywhere I go in the town I grew up in they scowl at me.

???

IM MEAN FUCK JOHN STEWART.

>Leibowitz
Sup Forums was right again

>murrican trying to end first amendment

heh

Says the tryhard.

>a fucking leaf
Don't worry, you win, I'm going to bed.

Do you believe that political system has failed because winner is obvious?

>globalism has spawned this strange pushback to migration
>strange pushback to migration
>strange pushback

makes me sick

Take a look at trumps campaign manager goyim

Because they don't remember what its like to be on the bottom of society, or maybe they never were.

He's Always been like that, watch him roasting crossfire on fox

Hes been very critical of Hilary and obama

Pol says this then immediately follow up with
"Burn all niggers" "kill all mud slimes"

Difinitely yes.

Unbelievable, right?
How "strange" that people get worried when they see women in burkahs and sullen secretive men who only speak Arabic filling streets that used to be filled with friendly kids of their own culture doing things they could understand.
How perverse and obviously mentally ill one has to be to feel an emotion as unpleasant and illiberal as fear or anger when one watches 100 people gunned down on cafe terraces in the middle of one's capital city by men screaming "Allah akhbar!"
People like Stewart, his interviewer and his audience are living in a state of quiet, permanent psychosis.

Yeah, fuck the leaf, and I'm a pretentious blowhard myself, but I like what you wrote and you worded it very well. I would like more you glorious Frog bastard.

>Hermetically-sealed
Fucking 10/10 detail.

Tight frog. Tight as fuck. Im gunna save this.

Why does he look so JUST

Jon Stewart on the Jewish Banking Conspiracy

youtu.be/jn1GOkw5lwI?t=22m18s

Fuck off HillShill

>John Stewart
>relevant after leaving his show with leftist blackniceguy in his place

Top kek

Nailed it