Deus Vult

Deus Vult

Liberate? Theres nobody left there, they're all seeking asylum in Europe.

You do know that a majority of the crusades were complete failures?

today we just send in the Mericans to give them some freedom

Deus Vult, comrade

Deus Vult indeed.

So, how is everyone doing today?

I'm doing pretty good, how are you?

I know this is just some dumb meme but I don't understand why people haven't grasped yet that God is trying his hardest to tell us we need to exterminate islam. He is willing it every single day, every single attack they make on us. Everything happens for a reason, and 9/11 alone should have been enough to drive us to exterminate the scourge.

Islam has no place on this earth. It must be destroyed. God wills it but if we keep ignoring his will he might just smite us all together. Stop being blinded by the liberal media and accept reality.

Good

I'm doin alright, spent my weekend (as usual) playing games, but hey, times not wasted if it's enjoyed. Bout to light up and kick back with some iDubbbz and just enjoy my emotionally stress-free day :3

Personally, I choose not to believe in any pre-existing religion and have my own set of beliefs, so I think we should not argue over such things here. We are here for the meme and the laughs after all

>if we keep ignoring his will he might just smite us all together
If that is his will and he has the power to smite us all, then why is he not doing it? Could it be that only scared delusional christfags like yourself want this and not God?

because he wants us to have the chance to save ourselves. God has given us weapons of unimaginable power and yet we still allow billions of people who want to see our great christian civilization fail to exist. It's just not right.

>>Could it be that only scared delusional christfags like yourself want this and not God?

I cannot imagine that god would truly take sides or give fucks anyways. If god existed, he would know just how literally worthless humans are. We are 1 fuckin species of fleshbags on 1 tiny fucking rock in 1 solar system in 1 galaxy in all of the vastness of the cosmos. You can't tell me that, if there is a god, he gives a flying fuck about our world.

Noice, I'm at Best Buy buying a new laptop with my brother.

>save ourselves
From what? The biggest threat to Christendom is education not a few thousand suicide bombers that attack their own more than they attack the west.

If 9/11 was the islamic, then the lord brought down tower 7 to really piss america off. 3 buildings dropped that day (the father the son and the holy ghost)

what you call education I call indoctrination. If you really think Islam deserves to exist on God's world then you are just as bad as them. Enjoy the eternal hellfire.

oh shit, just a casual laptop or a brutal fps engine?

Really, the other fags view of education indoctrination, thats probably not a word somrone supporting christianity should try and use negatively towards someone else. Thats the pot callin the kettle a nigger

indoctrination is fine if the doctrine is the truth. Liberalism/atheism is not.

>indoctrination
I know you are stuck in the 14th century but you should really try to understand what is being taught before you dismiss it as heresy.
>deserves to exist
And what you are proposing deserves more? You are literally calling for the death of billions just because a few towers fell a decade ago.
>eternal hellfire
Sorry, but only God can judge that fate for me.

Do you believe in the bible word by word? What is your take on it?

It's for running engineering programs so hardcore computer roughly around 2k.

the bible is the word of God transmitted by men, who are fallible. God speaks directly to me. The bible is more just a set of guidelines.

Damn, so stuff like CAD and such? Im becoming an Industrial Mechanic so though I don't work with that kinda stuff it's quite interesting

Indoctrination IS indoctrination. You cant slam it on one hand but support it for your beliefs. If you dont realize how stupid and willy wonka nonsensical that is, then that is the problem. How can you shit on one persons but be like "But MY indoctrination is different" This is why i dont argue with you fags. Cant wait til you meet god and he doesnt let you into heaven because your were hateful in your heart. Dueces and have a good day brainwashedfag

Freshman haven't even started yet. Just wanted to have something that can run a lot of games and every program that's thrown at me.

Makes sense. Make sure to get an extended warranty for it, you never know what kinda bullshit might happen in college.

Yeah we are it's a 3 year one for now, hopefully after it runs out we can extend it.

Usually, the Laptop either won'tlast 3 years, or it will be time for a new one / tower. Of course thats not the same for everyone but just saying, alot of stuff happens in 3 years. Had my laptop for almost 2 years and then swapped the hard drive twice in 6 months

I only wish to bring glory to Rome and reclaim Palaestina.

It's just something to last till college, living a dorm so I don't trust having a tower there.

Understandable. Having a nice laptop does come in super handy doe, especially in something like that.