Be me. 5'11" 260 pounds. Yes I'm fat

>be me. 5'11" 260 pounds. Yes I'm fat.
>my life consists of cleaning out the trashcans and wiping shit off of hospital floors
>know of a patient dying of cancer. been on a hospital bed for 3 weeks now.
>he called me over yesterday. first time he's ever spoke to me. I'm listening intently
>"I don't know you but my dying wish for you is to lose all that fucking weight so you don't die a fat slob"
>he died today

I don't know how to feel

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/RudZMKI3D_M
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Lose the weight fgt

Dont let that man die in vain and lose the weight you fat fuck.

Be edgy and die a fat slob.
Tip: This was only ever going to be the outcome.

kekkkkkk

i can't lose weight that easily. thyroid problem. haven't been diagnosed yet but I feel it.

that isn't encouraging

I don't want to be fat but I have no choice and that dying guy just made me feel bad about something I can't control

Thats so sad:-(

go get that thyroid diagnosed you lazy slob. After that just tell the doctor you want to lose weight and they'll help you out. If you don't want to do that then start counting calories and weighing yourself daily.

>Yes I'm fat.
we know
and gay

listen fattty. stop lying and self diagnosing . grow up bitch, lose the weight you lazy fucking pig. maybe get a MANS JOB and actually work hard, youre a fucking lazy fat pussy kill yourself

LOSE SOME WEIGHT YOU FAT FUCKING DISGUSTING WHALE SLOB PIECE OF DOG SHIT

lmao dudes basically a fat lazy cleaning lady. map up buttercup and stop pretending to have thyroid problems

>be mulder
>start gurgling smoking mans balls
>eat his dirty asshole
>jerk his cock simultaneously
>he cums
>lick it off the floor while he eats your asshole
>cum on smoking mans face
>lick it off
>kill him

if he died wishing for you to get healthy, why waste his life by staying fyat?

Why would you take advise from a cancer patient.? There's a good chance his life choices are what put him in the terminal ward in the first place.

Go to /fit/ and lose some weight ye spastic coon

If he was so smart then why is he dead?

You can do this. Cut out all carbohydrates from your diet. In 5 days you'll be in ketosis, in 6 months you'll be 10% bodyfat

Think of the pussy...

You might be a fat loser, but compared to cancer boy, you win at life.
Things could be worse.......

youtu.be/RudZMKI3D_M

>my dying wish for you is to lose all that fucking weight
go tell your story to /fit/ and ask them how to start losing weight

Let this man save your worthless life or go to a hospital room with some square shaped 500 ibs piece of shit and look into your future.

When a man is fat other men try to get him to lose weight or they roast him about being fat. But if a women is fat other women encourage her fattiness or they don't say anything and talk about her behind her back.

Have you tried eating less food? Think about it, eating less but remaining fat would violate first law of thermodynamics so it's physically impossible.

>inb4 excuses

its the middle of summer, quit your shitty job and go get a warehouse job, could be anything, packing/picking, staking boxes. regardless of what you do you'll lose50-60 pounds by fall. might even make more money or gain some new skills more valuable than being a shit cleaner.faggot

>dying of cancer
>last dying wish is to roast a fatty
>dies happy

you can't even bang him back OP. you got served.

Or just eat nothing for 30 days. Watch youre hydration though, drink 2 liters a day and dont do to much exercise. Youre body will start getting its calories from youre body fat and after a month you will most likely have lost more than 30 kilos

how much muscle mass will you lose doing this?

i've seen you before OP... lazily pushing a broom down the hall. if the hospital is lucky, you might finish one corridor in your 8 hours.

this is retarded advice

>how much muscle mass will you lose doing this?

a lot. you'll lose a lot of fat, but you'll lose muscle this way too. better to eat some protein and do it slow.

I was sick last year, was in the hospital for a month and a half. Basically quit eating for a month. I lost 40 pounds, but lost must have been 10 pounds of muscle mass, mostly on my legs. I guess that's partially because I couldn't walk as much. But it sucks. I tire out after a day of walking around at work. I get leg cramps all night long. And I look funny, with little bird legs compared to the rest of me. I used to lift, so am pretty broad-shouldered, big chest, etc. So without the leg mass I look funny.

But, I have kept the weight off. Now when carrying a heavy bag of stuff in, I can't imagine that's how much I weighed before just walking around.

lose weight nigga!
Do it not for you but for the dead dude!