Hello boys

Hello boys.
I just woke up and its 6 pm, need to get as full as possible on a budget and i do not have anything at home.
KFC, dominos and pizza hut is nearby, any tips on what to order to get absolutely fucking loaded with food on a budget.
thanks and bye.

Just order some pizza from dominos, eat a slice and some chicken wings or whatever and then return it. Say it wasn't to your expectations and you want you money back.

Rinse and repeat at Pizza Hut.

Eat then shit it out and eat your shit, repeat the process

Go buy a packet of pasta, or rice, and a jar of sauce. It will be more than you can eat and you cant get much cheaper than that

Didn't know there was KFC in STHLM?

Figure it out yourself Achmed.
Btw, why aren't you volunteering someplace in Stockholm yet ? Surely you've learned the language by now.

issue is that the nearest supermarket is far away and i will also have to wash some pots.
so hungry.

>Get some ramen noodles
>Cook noodles, but put packet aside
>Strain noodles once done & put in bowl
>Mix in a couple tablespoons of peanut butter and a >Little< bit of the packet

This is like my go to filling struggle food when i need something quick and filling. It's a lot better than it sounds. I'd eat it even if I wasn't struggling tbh

I am from Stockholm but live in London

K, you're disgusting.

Clean your dishes after using them for fuck sake.

Make a habit of doing dishes immediately after eating whatever it is you ham fisted into your gullet. You'll thank yourself in situations like this.

Been working all week, it's my flatmate.

I wash my pots while Im waiting for my food to cool down. Its really that easy

>be like me or die.

Have you considered sticking up the pizza delivery guy yet?? Order from a phone booth or something to a phony address. When the pizza guy shows up just take the pizza at knife point.

Where the hell are you in London that youre close to big fast food places but no shops?

>Live proactively
>Live like a degenerate

Your choice user.

Jack in the Box, munchie meal, but after 8 pm I believe

2x 2 topping large from dominos for only 19.99

See about online coupons for dominos

>Your choice user.

My point exacly.

paddington, not that far away from shops but a 10 minute stroll other then the 2 minutes i have to the fast food places.

go to walmart get some deli made pizzas, there usualy $5 so you can get two and maybe some chips or frozen wings(the deli might have fresh wings)
.tehy are pretty good and since they are fresh they only take about 3-5 minutes in the oven to cook

Wait are you from Stockholm? there is no KFC in Stockholm! Are you a time traveled??

Men för fan. Jag kan swisha dig en slant, så kan du gå och käka något ordentligt.

From Stockholm in London.

haha man är ju lat!

Don't order. Go to the supermarket and buy some pasta, veggies and cheap pork or chicken meat and some sweet and sour sauce. Take 20 minutes time to cook for 2 two 3 days.

Rice, chicken, frozen veg and sweet and sour sauce.

Eat for a week on under 20 bucks CAD.