How do you feel knowing that he was going to have a major part in Twin Peaks season 3 but now they had to recast Agent...

How do you feel knowing that he was going to have a major part in Twin Peaks season 3 but now they had to recast Agent Phillip Jeffries?

I feel like Twin Peaks should be a shit festival for all the fans.

You guys love to hate "normies" but love Twin Peaks which is the normiest shit ever. My fucking mom likes David Bowie and Twin Peaks

Depends on who they cast instead.

The fuck you makin these early as threads for, muhfucka?

I don't care. What I do care about is that he was going to be in Guardians Of The Galaxy 2 but died even before signing the contract. That sucks.

S3 is directed entirely by Lynch. It's going to be completely patrician.

>He'll never talk about Judy. ;_;

>implying the fanbase isn't going to get lynched

>You guys

We're not a hivemind you tumblr kike.

I don't care because I wasn't going to watch this garbage anyway but I'm just dropping itt to say that I hated David Bowie and I'm glad he's dead

Bowie isn't a great actor though.

The entire cast list has been released and filming is either finished or almost finished you stupid slut.

Edgy. Reply to this post fifty times or your mother will get cancer and die within the next six months.

Is he gonna pull a Fire Walk with Me?

>le edgy

how fucking meaningless can a word possibly get?

So your comeback to him is a "if you dont reply to this..." I mean that is pretty lame and nerdy of you if you think about it.

Yeah I hope he does. I can't wait for all the normie viewers to hate the new season

Only 48 more to go you faggot fuck. Hope mommy's gonna make it. :(

>tumblr
>kike
Wow 40% of your shitty post is buzzwords and you're trying to tell me you're NOT part of a hivemind? Besides "you guys" is totally appropriate considering I'm addressing YOU fucking losers in THIS thread right now.

If you read this comment then your mother will die in her sleep within the next month.

>always get the urge to listen to this song whenever I see Bowieposting now

>they had to recast Agent Phillip Jeffries
why not Tilda Swinton?

My mom's already dead, nice try though. 47 to go. I can feel her getting sicker by the second. Do you not care about mommy?

How can anyone watch Twin Peaks now knowing Lynch murdered Eraserhead, raped his daughter, and threatened the life of the Man From Another Place? Lynch is a monster!

If you read this comment then you will die in your sleep within the next month.

Also I wasn't the one that made the original comment.

Fuck off you midget trash, stay salty they didn't want to overpay you and you're not coming back. Go jerk off with teenage boys on chatroulette some more you genetic abomination.

Frost is there tho, and he mostly keeps Lynch grounded.

But we're 100% getting Lynched, fan expectations are about to get completely BTFO

Joke's on you, I want to die. 46 more to go. Hope mommy can survive, you wouldn't want her death on your conscience. Plus who would buy you chicken tendies and change your diapers?