Ok Sup Forums, it's sunday, so ask a Baptist anything

Ok Sup Forums, it's sunday, so ask a Baptist anything

have you read the entire bible?

Are you fucking retarded?

what defines ur denomination?

Southern baptist

No, but i have read a lot. Im not devout like most people, hence being on Sup Forums

I am on Sup Forums, so probably

>ask a Baptist anything
>what defines ur denomination?
>Southern baptist
try again

Church of christ, for 500

you should read the entire bible, as quickly and as objectively as you can.

when i did it i found that the story it told and the story my southern baptist church and upbringing told, were not the same story.

are traps gay?

Do you believe you can lose your salvation if you tried hard enough?

Only if you think they are

Well, if you've truly known God then you wont try to lose your salvation, but to answer your question, no

do kids turn you on

why would a christian of any stripe be on this board?

Not in the least, i like grabbing a nice, big ass and 2d girls/children cant provide that. Also its illegal.

Because i was going to try my luck and see if i could better enlighten some Sup Forumsros out there that have misconceptions of the faith

Im aware of the differences and i realize the ignorance of the backwoods place i live, but i still like the preachings of my pastor soo im willing to have some ignorant bliss now and again

how did you come to know your faith, and why do you choose to continue following it?

Living in kentucky, I obv grew up in and around the church. It was always a part of life for me as a child. ff 18 years and i realize people arent all christians. I still stay christian because whats to lose for beleiving theres something better after this burning torment that is femenism and trigendered fox-kin.

How you doin?

Right.

Alright I guess, omw to college soon and I have a decent playing job. Waiting till the new monster hunter releases so I can see my social life completely dissapear, how about you?

Best of luck to you in college! :) .as for me ive got refused application for a high paying job abroad,and after a conversation with someone living there i understood that id be underpaid and overworked,im doing decent i suppose :) have a wonderful day

Atheist fag here. Grew up non-religious, so no pressure from family. user, if you've actually read the bible correctly and took it to heart, then you would be Catholic. It's the only denomination that actually supports reading the bible the way it should be read, and actually takes the Jesus parts literally, instead of the jewish bits literally.

Of course, it's all just bullshit made up by man, but whatever. You should be moral not because a book tells you to, but because it is clearly the best way to avoid pain in your own life. Other than being a rich fuck, that is.

Hey man, you and I both know christianity has a bad rap on here and most everywhere,i decided id just clear some things up with some intelligent people who are misinformed. Also, forgot to mention rekt threads and greentext are why im on here in the first place.

I agree that catholicism is more accurate but also more strict, and im not a devout fanatic, just an average guy who beleives this existance cant be the only one, so baptist is right for me

Also chek'd, that trips is spooky user

Didnt meant to reply to you with that as well, sorry