Hi Sup Forums

Hi Sup Forums,

I've been going under a lot of stress lately from my new position at work. I've been noticing a lot of different changes lately as my stress levels have been going up and down throughout these past few months. But none more severe than what I'm about to share with you.

A few weeks ago I had a slight pain in my groin all day, and my ejaculate was reddish in color. The next several days I had brownish specks in my ejaculate, then back to normal white color eventually days later.

Everything seemed to be back to normal until yesterday. I went in to work for a few hours, and then came home. I had a headache at night, and took some ibprofen and had some vodka to pass out. Now this morning I woke up and had dark brown/reddish ejaculate, the most I've ever had come out. It came out white/clear for a second, then spurts of brown, coffee colored and red.

What is going on? Do I really need to go see a doctor or should I wait it out?

prostate cancer. not stress related. go to doctor asap, might have already spread.

Happy fapping, user

I don't have insurance burger king won't give me any yet.

enjoy ur cancer OP

go see a doctor, its possible you have a bad prostate or testicle problem

off the top of my head it might be that your testicle has twisted around and is strangling itself, which could cause migraines, if youre having lower back pain as well it very well could be that.

all the same go see a fucking doctor or you might lose a testicle or just die of some serious shit.

Sounds like prostate cancer bro, get that checked asap could spread and loose your boys

what

I can't go to the doctor due to no insurance because I work at burger king.

what does an American fast food chain have to do with going to the doctor's?

I think your cum is not whole ane one and is fire.

wtf kinda country do you live in?

American

fap more. just need to cleanse your nuts somewhat

No insurance I've stated this already.

>I work at burger king.
theres your problem right there

But I'm stressed about my work and I'm now stressed about my balls.

Niether you or op have idea what you're talking about. When I worked fast food I had free health insurance. You have to apply to whatever your states version of medi-cal is. I never had to pay.

Are you guys this fucking retarded? He works at Burger King and they don't offer him insurance yet.
In 'murica if you work for a large corporation with 50+ employees they have to offer benefits for employees or pay a tax fee

Thanks anons, I'll go see a doctor. I do have insurance, and I don't work at Burger King, nor do I even eat at Burger King.

You are not an American.

this

You are a poorfag kek.

>my ejaculate

I'm sorry, is that not the proper term?

>Do I really need to go see a doctor or should I wait it out?
Pfft nah man, why would you go to a doctor when you're shooting blood?