Why am I being discriminated against, just for being pro white?

Why am I being discriminated against, just for being pro white?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=PFHa4db3hA0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You're not and never have been.

Can't we clean up BOTH kinds of filth? Why just one of them?

Because being white is almost always better, and being not white is almost always shit, so white people aren't allowed to rub it in.

Well that's blatantly wrong

Right, white people only won't have a country in 20 years but every single other race will. How about you go fuck yourself Pablo. Where's my united scholarship fund for people with my skin color specifically? I've got to pay taxes for niggers, don't I?

When was the last time gays tried to exterminate an entire race?

Because feeling any kind of superiority over uncontrollable factors like race, ethnicity or sexual orientation is retarded. And that goes to both sides, BLM and Stormfags, LGBT cunts and Bible bashers. There is nothing interesting about your skin colour or who you want to bone. It's not a character trait, it is pointless and tells me nothing about who you are as a person, except you're retarded for thinking this shit is important. Who gives a shit, pack up your parade and fuck off home.

Really? Try going to a convention center (doesn't matter which size), and a ask "hello, can I host host a white pride conference here?"

Fuck off, Tyrone-Jamaal.

>Really? Try going to a convention center (doesn't matter which size), and a ask "hello, can I host host a white pride conference here?"
Why in the world would I do such a thing?

Because you're not a brainwashed psychopath who hates their own race? I don't know, man, I really love white people whole I sit here on the toilet with my iPhone in an air conditioned building. Hell of a lot better than anything they did in the Sahara.

Dan Harmon, creator of hit shows Community and Rick and Morty

What would that have to do with "being pro white"? Also, don't people do exactly that?

When did whites try to exterminate a race? Pls educate me.

I hate everyone equally tbh.

>mutilated dick
>(((nose)))
It makes so much sense now

Ok, let's hear your story.

White people are too fucking emphatic, even to this day slavery is a common thing in africa.

Whites are the one who allowed blacks to have normal lifes and human rights, and look at all the shit we are getting for it.

Even saying to white race exists, is racist these days. Look at all the shit in eu, for poland saying no to subhuman muslims.

In summary we need to abandon feelings of empathy and start having enough balls to fight for what is right.

Literally no class of female willingly chooses black males for their long time partner, they're objectively the worst at providing by not just a large margin, it's a margin that'd male the grand canyon look like a crack in the sidewalk

Bitches want to be provided for, and Jamal never does that.

Google "white genocide"

You have no reason to be proud of being white. You have not overcome anything, you do not have any struggles caused by being white, and it makes you look racist for thinking you have.

You CAN be grateful you're white. It has its benefits and nobody will deny that. Just don't shove it down others throats user. It doesn't make you better than anyone, just luckier.

(((google)))

>promoting to kill people is the same as nudity and colors

Tell literally any other race that they're imagining it and it's a separate hate crime on its own, friendo. You don't even realize what world you live in, do you?

And the whole empathy thing got pushed by americans and jews

I've got German heritage and a bunch of fucking spics in my school, how do you think my childhood went? I'm a fucking Nazi now because I had to learn how to be okay with being called it before I got 10.

I mean people like Golden Dawn end up being little more than a roving gang of thugs. The pic on the right is definitely absolutely degenerate, but they don't commit really commit crimes on the same scale.

White pride isn't inherently bad. Golden Dawn is

Oh and it doesn't help "White Pride" is a mask racists wear to mean "Fuck Other Races".

White supremacists destroyed your ability to say you're proud of being white. The stupid fucks.

are you.... are you serious?

He said using no less than 10 technologies white people created while Africans are still hauling water around in mud pots.

>Promoting to kill people

Are you retarded? How do you equate being proud of your skin color and race, with killing people? How did you get there?

>Thinking white pride is calling to kill others

fake news

Uhm.. black people aren't imagining getting shit on almost daily for being black.

Do you actually think as a white male this is happening to you? How is being white a detriment to you?

Nono, pls elaborate

You gonna let actual concrete proof of the holocaust, or are you gonna get your world turned upside down in the next 30 minutes? Kinda funny how a genocide with no proof was the best thing that ever happened to the Jewish people.

>are you retarded

>w-we'd never want to kill anyone!!!!

>RACE WAR NOW
>GAS KIKES

>WTF ARE YOU TRIGGERED
>STOP BEING NAKED AND COLOR YOUR SKIN OMG

this is you, baby boo
this is how retarded you sound right now

I also eat peanut butter, what's your point you silly racist?

see

Well you could answer me ^
Being white hurt for a long time, and now I'm ready to do a lot of hurting, faggot

You think the holocaust is fake?

You're either actually retarded or a very low-quality troll.

>the microchip
>peanutbutter
As long as we can admit who's pulling more weight :^)

Niggers deserve it, name one nigger that is useful aside from getting his sub-race equal rights. Niggers are only good at getting sympathy from thin skinned whites.

Lazystrawman 2: rehash boogaloo

WE hate you because you gate US. Let us have A white country that we built, you can stop looking over your shoulder after that.

That's not proof, goyim :^)

Why is it so true you can't question it?

>one is a group which has, in recent memory, been denied the same rights as other groups based on sexual preference
>the other is a group of sorry fucks who has been unable to accomplish anything worthy of pride by themselves, and so fall back on the accomplishments of others to make themselves feel some sense of worth.

it's pretty much as simple as that OP. honkey nationalists are just as obnoxious and bad as the "WE WUZ KANGZ!" nigs. additionally the fag pride shit is tolerated waaaaay better because it's more or less a giant party, albeit with a political slant. it's the same with Saint Pattys day celebrations. no one gets pissed about the "Potato Pride" deal with that because it doesn't really exclude anyone and it's a huge party. whereas cracker pride rallys are just a bunch of butthurt losers who want to be allowed to rub their hate in peoples faces.

Börk börk börk börk börk

So you are retarded, most of the people in those even are not even neonazis.

They are genuine patriots, who wish to keep the ethnic group who founded and built the country stay safe, and stay as the majority.

Are polish people neonazis? Because most of them are white nationalists.

And just so you know, gas the kikes etc. Are provocative slangs used mostly and predominately on the internet. Those are fucking trolls....

you sound like a fucking pussy tbh, no wonder you got bullied, didnt have nothing to do with you being white

i'm white/english and i grew up with natives up in the territories, and then later with french people when i was a bit older. i didnt get bullied by either of them, and i assimilated quite well with both. why? probably because i'm not a fucking autist who never developed any social skills and now blames minorities for any perceived slight against his fragile ego

Marriage isn't a right, it's a pact before a god performed by a priest. Civil unions are just fine if you don't want to live in God's house after you leave this earth.

Dubs of truth

why would you be proud about beeing of a specifigc color anyway? its just as retarded as beeing proud to live in a specific country

Imagining what?

Even if that were true, the image has nothing to do with "females".

>I'm white
>I moved to white places and assimilated
Yeah, and I want my kids to have the same fucking option, and that's why I'm getting ready to cleanse a few neighborhoods of subhuman filth.

TL;DR

people put up with the fags because they're fun/aren't exclusive and hate on honky pride because it's not fun and the crackers who put it together are wannabe exclusive losers

are there's your answer. this is what it always comes down to with you morons, your "white pride" is really just code for "i hate other races"

See what? Gross misrepresentation of the white pride movement? How is being proud of being white equate to "Fuck other races"?

>Not being proud of your country
TRADITION IS TO KEEP THE FLAME LIT, NOT A TIDY PILE OF ASH

Fuck off racist troll.

>misses the part where i said i grew up with natives (inuit people in nunavut, more precisely)

literally can't even read properly, my fuck this boy is dumb

Why the fake URL on the crime statistics part?

Thats not the question OP was saying. The picture was an example.

Also white pride groups are not hate groups

MY PIGMENT IS BETTER THAN YOURS!

That's typhus from that time WE bombed all the food out of europe. The holocaust HAD to happen, because we killed the jews.

marriage isn't the only way fags have been discriminated against you tard. also there are churches out there that allow fairies and carpet munchers to get married.

cause, except for all of the people who saw it (many of them dead now), there are and have been videos of it since long before people could manipulate videos digitally. Unless you are trolling you really should stop trying to have a political opinion since your intelligence seems to be quite a bit below average. Even by fascist standards (your own) this should be a priority of yours.

wait, he's gonna tell you those bodies are actually from the holodomor, i'm calling it already

You grew up with Siberian snow niggers, they're just dumb whites. Do you not know basic human history?

Also why won't these gays go to protest a place with real problems like Saudi Arabia? It's a circle jerk both metaphorical and literal.

Every race is compatible and chill with being white, they even mix well together.

Except for niggers, sand niggers, gays, white women, and other dumb racists from other ethnicity's and nationalities.

>nunavut
>siberia

you're not even trying, are you?

Oy Vey! Shut it down!

Solution: import gay Muslims

Those churches are am affront to god. You think not getting a cake is discrimination? How about the fact they had to look for a week for a Christians business to ruin so they could be on the news? That guy was targetted specificallt for his beliefs, thays persecution from the fags.

Becouse most people can't think straight.

The majority of crime is done by non white's who are in the minority of the population in
first world country's.

They hide from this fact

The world is dying,
No one cares.
some even deny this fact.

There are none. Must were thrown off a building.

Where do you think the humans that lived natively came from?

Both should be executed, shitting up my streets then not cleaning after.

>How is being white a detriment to you?
We have working noses, pic related

Enormous overlap

Fliament light bulbs
Gas masks
Traffic signals
Blood banks
Refrigeration systems for trucks/trains/etc (so you can get your tendies)
Microphones
Closed circut television
Spectographs
Laserphaco Probe
Cataract Surgery
etc.. etc.. etc..

>Thats not the question OP was saying.

OP asked why one was tolerated and the other wasn't. I explained why.

>Also white pride groups are not hate groups

eh, yes and no. not ALL honky pride groups are hate groups, but a lot of them are, and among the "i have nothing better to be proud of than the color of my skin" (all of them, not just the crackers) they have put literally zero effort into suppressing or excluding the hate groups. take a look at pictures of literally any honky march and you'll eventually find someone with a shirt or a sign promoting genocide.

I can get behind this

There is literally one single contemprary secondhand account on record that implies one man ordered his troops to kill the jews that Christian German men rightfully feared. Nothing else except feels pictures and a lot of eyewitnesses who lied and recanted.

Right.

That would be a high risk for almost no reward.

Because it's unpopular to be white, feels defeated reals and now a sob story about rapefugees is more important than your problems. Also it implies descrimination against others, people who are "proud to be black" should be treated just as poorly.

Silly user, you're confusing incarceration rates with actual crime.

All the racists will kindly note in this thread. We were polite until you started making fun of us. Your day is coming :^)

Sure, Ahmadinejad. There are none.

Gimme dat source

So close user.. he beat you to it.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=PFHa4db3hA0