Why is life so meaningless ?

why is life so meaningless ?

Because we all must die and in a hundred years nobody even knows that we have lived.

Than suck a fat cock. Pic related.

fuck

Because you are running away from responsibility.

We are just smart enough to know how fucked we are. Not smart enough to do anything about it.

Because you're not exploring the possibilities.

Cause it has no meaning, you are welcome.

We're flecks of meat on a wet rock floating in nothingness. What do you expect?

>why is life so meaningless ?
Is it?

What is the meaning of life?

For me it's to experience the most out of everything I encounter

Thats why Im surfing Sup Forums

Its different everytime, so I experience the most

There's almost certainly a multiverse and it's likely that there are infinite universes and possibilities so asking why anything is an invalid question. No one exists on purpose. No one belongs anywhere. We're all gonna die. Go watch TV

So you "surf Sup Forums" and then? You die anyway.

sauce please

Life has a meaning: To reproduce and to pass on your genes.

You're just stuck into darwinism. You're a faggot autist who won't pass on your genes so you think life has no meaning.

Earth is hit by an asteroid. Now: what "meaning" has the "pass on our our genes"? Faggot

>thinks making more people exist adds meaning to existence
You really are a special kind of stupid.

yes, thats the point

Without death, life would be endless and thus would have no meaning whatsoever

That's the biological purpose but whats the purpose of passing on your genes if the human race is inevitably going to die out?

Existence inherently has no meaning. Might as well do what makes you happy. Or not. Who gives a fuck, it doesn't matter.

That's inevitable. Live with it.
Keep denying. It sure will help you lol
I never said life's meaning was fun and shit, I said it as it is.

Money shot

Meaning is attributed by humans to an event or concept that occurs in their lives. If it has no meaning to you, it's because you personally are not attributing meaning to it. So you need to find it's meaning in your own way.

Religion, loyalty, video games, orgasms, money and power are just a few examples of ways people attribute meaning and purpose to their existences. There's plenty of shit out there to like and work towards. Just figure it out.

Life has meaning. You were created by a loving God who wants you to seek him. Get started.

People only believe in the idea of God these days out of arrogant vanity of a continuing existence after death for all the pain and suffering you endured.

Obviously there can be spiritual/mystical feelings of endearment for those completely sincere in their faith, but the majority of individuals only want to believe because the influence of Judeo-Christian conceptions of death are so perversely embedded within people in western society.

The idea of death, or oblivion is terrifying because it's completely abstract from reason or logic or any way of humans to understand it.

Actually, God loves you. He wants you to love him back. I get that being a nihilistic amoral incurious twat is cool, but being a genuine seeker is more satisfying in the long run.
But look, I am only telling you that being a seeker is better than being a swaddled and myopic symptom of postmodernism because it's true, not because I think it will persuade you. Though I hope it does.

Yes of course and they lived happily ever after. Dream on little dream boy.

Yes of course and they lived happily ever after. Dream on little dream boy2

Are you 57?

Because you make it meaningless

Well if all this man made bullshit/money/jobs didnt exist our only objective would be to reproduce and survive... too bad.

sauce?

>Actually, God loves you. He wants you to love him back. I get that being a nihilistic amoral incurious twat is cool

I never said I was nihilistic, or lacked morals. Thanks for showing you're a presumptuous twat.

>But look, I am only telling you that being a seeker is better than being a swaddled and myopic symptom of postmodernism because it's true, not because I think it will persuade you. Though I hope it does.

It's not true because you say it is. You're free to use stop-gap beliefs to remove the anxiety of death and meaninglessness, and I'm free to tell you I'm perfectly content with living life the way I choose.

>Jasmine James

thanks fam