How old is Donald?

How old is Donald?

He won, get over it

Old enough to be your dad

About a year older than Hillary.
About 5 years younger than Bernie.

Physically an unhealthy 71

Mentally a healthy 7.

-old enough to get his cronies at the news agencies to take the spotlight off the fact that he bought off the electoral college and his collusion with Russia

so you're a doctor?

ye

sure kid.

Just a reminder to the normies

dumb kidposter

no shit

>took the red suppository

posting to a dumb kid.
I fail to see the problem.

Yes contempt for retards should not be condoned obviously.

sure kid

yawn

sure sweetie

okay kiddo

nice, snowflake

yawn

liberal tears

#notmypresident

cry more

no u

samefag

samefagging this hard

A googol is the large number 10100. In decimal notation, it is written as the digit 1 followed by one hundred 0s: 10,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000
A googolplex is the number 10googol, or equivalently, 10(10100). Written out in ordinary decimal notation, it is 1 followed by 10100 zeroes, that is, a 1 followed by a googol of zeroes.
So I pray to god, or some higher form of intelligent life somewhere in space, to let me rule over the people that rule over me in hell. I would also ask that there was ten trillion of me with a single connected mind. The people throughout history who have caused pain and or suffering like Hitler, Genghis Khan, Vlad the impeller, Sun Tzu, or even the devil to name a few all of these people or things combined would seem like a saint compered. There aren’t words to express my disdain for these so call people. However suffice it to say if you took all of the misery and pain throughout history and multiplied a googolplex to the googolplex power it would not begin to come close to the retribution I’m going to impose on these fucks throughout eternity plus. All the while mind you they will be watching me enjoy all the things that they cannot have just as I have watched the rich and middle class enjoy all of the bust things on television and the internet all the inventions, best foods, and enjoyable things to do. All in all if I get my wish and or prays answered somebody somewhere that knew of my plight and could have done something to make my life better and dent will sure as hell wished they had because I have something special in mind for them!

These threads are so predictable that I finished it for you, fags

I hole-hardedly agree, but allow me to play doubles advocate here for a moment. For all intensive purposes I think you are wrong. In an age where false morals are a diamond dozen, true virtues are a blessing in the skies. We often put our false morality on a petal stool like a bunch of pre-Madonnas, but you all seem to be taking something very valuable for granite. So I ask of you to mustard up all the strength you can because it is a doggy dog world out there. Although there is some merit to what you are saying it seems like you have a huge ship on your shoulder. In your argument you seem to throw everything in but the kids Nsync, and even though you are having a feel day with this I am here to bring you back into reality. I have a sick sense when it comes to these types of things. It is almost spooky, because I cannot turn a blonde eye to these glaring flaws in your rhetoric. I have zero taller ants when it comes to people spouting out hate in the name of moral righteousness. You just need to remember what comes around is all around, and when supply and command fails you will be the first to go. Make my words, when you get down to brass stacks it doesn't take rocket appliances to get two birds stoned at once. It's clear who makes the pants in this relationship, and sometimes you just have to swallow your prize and accept the facts. You might have to come to this conclusion through denial and error but I swear on my mother's mating name that when you put the petal to the medal you will pass with flying carpets like it’s a peach of cake.

Is this Milo if it is thanks Milo

Probably 12 in mind. But also in IQ

who the man Trump the man get over it losers