Go and make a better one than

It's 8/10 at best, you have shit taste

No story, combat is choppy, graphics are ps2 level eat shit and die
And how about Halo: Combat Evolved
/thread

DarkSouls 2 is a great game
100% not bait

I won the game 4 times and received platinum trophie

Who the fuck said dark souls doesn't have a story look at the good damn lore you casual I started on three tho

I can see why anons would like that game, I hated it but that's just personal opinion.

>no story

wut

i respect them for making a game thats like hardcore but i remember getting it for pc and thinking yes its good then i notice how bad the controls were like the delay from me pressing the button to the guy moving, stop playing later find out its do to crappy port

Wrong you filthy casual

shit pc

super mario 64

You tell them DAD

But the DLCs were pretty bad.
Not sure if they even tried

What the fuck is wrong with you? You know, other than game taste.

eww nigga

Faggots I beat the game and new game plus there's no fucking story. You are a dead fuck cursed with unlife and you go around dead world and kill other dead things take their souls and level up til you can fuck up king dead fuck. Everything but you has story in the game. Literally everything, you however have no story except you are a dead fuck

I think it was worse than the first one. Too streamlined shoulda waited to give niggas teleport

I could eat a can of alphabet soup and SHIT a better story than Dark Souls.

Haters

Its a good game
Stop giving darksouls 2 a bad name. Thanks to people like you , you give shit games more praise

Stupid people dont understand the story, because it involves too much reading for such small minds

>No story
Someones a fuckin normie

You mean reading outside of the game faggot? That's the lore and has nothing to do with the story of the game at all, which btw is non existent

Trips of truth

I think we can agree that the entire souls borne series has been one of the best modern video game experiences

Best game of the past 10 years
Prove me wrong. Saying "muh normies" isn't an argument, either.

Who needs a story.???

When the game is all about non stop action

If you want story play something else

>what are item descriptions
Fucking casual btfo

Statecraft 2. Because some of us value high teir pvp with balance and diminished unpredictable variables
Through garbage AI.

No, item descriptions, npc dialogue, etc. Dont be fucking retarded someone taught you to read right?

First Deus Ex was better

its a great game dont get me wrong but better than ds1 its garbage

worst of the ds series but still better than most other games

Shitty story. Also mods lmao.

Wow again everything but you has story.

>Halo: Combat Evolved

Most overrated series ever, its pretty terrible. Appeals to retards.

Depends by what you mean better. I mean....

Starcraft. Get good you talentless cowards.

S T E P A S I D E
T
E
P

A
S
I
D
E

You are clearly retarded if you think an item description counts as main story and not lore.

I disagree

Hollow Knight is pretty good guys not best game ever but you should try it out

OP HERE.

There's is a storyline, you just have to look for it. Unlike any other game, it doesn't treat you like an idiot and force feeds every thing down your throat (like rockstar games). You have to Find and assess the story yourself through carefully reading the items and the locations you picked them up in.

But even more than the lore, it's the combat that makes this game great. No other combat system is as rewarding and addicting as the souls series. Once you play them, you can't just go back to the easy mindless button mashing Batman, assassins creed, or even gta was

have you ever tried the DSfix.ini?

It fixed all of this plus the graphical disapointments.

It's okay if you didn't read the items and lore explanations.

It's also okay if you're retarded. Because you are.

Hold up swole up just the first one not the rest of the series and certainly not anything that wasn't made by bungie

It rly is a masterpiece imo. No game gave me such feels as dark souls 1. But it's not for all. Ds 2&3 still good games imo. Sure they couldve beeen better especially 2. I rly like ds 3. I know it got a lot of hate because everyone hate the fan service but when u talk about a sequel the fan service is normal. I mean ffs the story happens after ds1&2 ofc you will find thinks that happend in that games.

There is a story, you're just not paying attention. There's the lore explaining how the dark souls has played out to when you play, a d then the game play is part if the actual story. It doesn't play like you go to point A and you get a cut scene and then go to point B and vet anktber one. You playing is part of story, like you perform the story itself rather than get a bunch of cuts need explaining the story for you.

Holy shit user I want you to seriously think of the main story of dark souls. You can't because there isn't one. Stop saying item descriptions because that is exactly what it is not story. As I explained before the story is literally a dead fuck cursed with unlife going around stealing other more dead fucks(hollows) souls so as not to become one and supposedly break the curse of unlife. That is the story and that is it. No fucking item descriptions are story that's called fucking lore.

The story IS that the fire that granted power to is possessed by a hand full people. They use this power to help people prosper in the world. The power of the fire corrupts over time and they inevitably turn bad, and sending the world back into a struggle of darkness and struggle. When this happens the power of one of the souls, the pygmy, let's out a curse causing pekple to become undead. The undead are destined to struggle and die over and over until one emerges, destined to kill the king controlling the fire and reset everything back to when people can prosper. You play as the chosen undead that was destined to die and die. Killing the bosses through the game you take back segments of the power of the first flame and use this power to kill the king. That ends the game, but between each of the games your old character was one of the many kings that was then corrupted eventually and then taken down by somebody else to complete the cycle. Each game is the story of a differ chosen undead that had to defeat the king and rekindle the flame so that people could prosper again.

You clearly don't read, in case you forgot those bosses you had to summon 3 phantoms for have items and weapons and if you honestly think their stories don't contribute to your story, you have NOT been paying attention

>no story
Are you retarded?

Niggers can't read

This or Ocarina of Time

>oot
hyrule field is too empty and the combat coulda used work. Majoras mask.

OP is a faggot, mainstream little bitch suck a dick

my favorite series

It's pretty good
GTA 5 is spectacular

You can't /thread your own fucking shit fucking green horn

>Appeals to retards
Explains his first point pretty well.

Demon souls fuck wad

metro as good

Nah, all these games fucking suck and are boring as shit.

Dat wild hunt

>time played: 3 minutes

steamcommunity.com/id/ihomax/

>490+ hours
>got all achievments

but I still like rapelay and play club better...

normie