Walk into your bedroom

>Walk into your bedroom
>You find Barron Trump standing there

Wat do?

release the Kraken

Put a bullet in that retard's skull. Trump should have drowned that degenerate in a bucket when he was born.

Befriend him and slowly gain his love, marry into the trump family, and once trump dies of age I wait for the inheritance to roll in, and then divorce him and hide behind at least two VPN's.

Hold him hostage. I would demand puppies. An infinite supply.

Probably call someone like the fbi or something why the fuck the presidents kid in some random ass trailer park in central florida

Frig off ricky.

>drowned that degenerate
Why is he a degenerate? He's fucking 11 and probably smarter than you are.

isn't he autismo ?

Ask him if he'd be keen to watch the game with me over a cold one.

no, he's an 11 year old with a crazy family.

He autistic or retarded or both. I would kindly ask him to return to his mother's room.

Autismotrons are extremely smart, just extremely awkward.

>Do a 360
>Walk away

I'd ask him what he thought of his dad's policies, and who is favorite president of all time is (Except his dad, y'know)

Ask him for his mom's panties

plot twist
>he's wearing them

Kek.

Fuck

Look him straight in the eyes and walk up to him. Get on my knees and pull off his pants. Stroke his big dick and start sucking. Play with his balls and finger his ass while I keep sucking. Eventually he will come buckets in my mouth and I will swallow his load. Then I will throw on the bed and fuck his ass while he lets out a few screams, some of pain and some of joy. Eventually I will fill his ass with cum.

That is what I would do.

Ask him can I try his clothes on

You're gonna be on some list somewhere you know that now right? Don't be surprised if the authorities come to your door.

Yes, on the list of people that have violated his tight little cuckhole.

Wonder why this is being posted several days in a row with no new content from OP

I would honestly get the fuck out of there and call the police. I am taking no chances.

I've said it before and I'll say it again.

L O V E
O
V
E

T E N D E R L Y
E
N
D
E
R
L
Y

You mean his sister's

Give him the sweetest handjob ever

use him in a superbad prequel and make millions

He's 11...

>why the fuck the presidents kid in some random ass trailer park in central florida
Looking for sex with a 50+ years old pervert, probably?

But he's a kid!

Welcome to b. You seem new here.

make him wear panties

Hnnngh!

I'd probably spend a few hours talking with him about autism. My slutty ex would often behave in some seriously autistic way, and I believe Barron Trump could help me understand her.

lol - faggot - he lives a life a cocksucker like you can't even dream about, because you're too busy dreaming about sucking every nigger's dick in America.

Stop it you worthless fuck,op. He's an innocent child. He has nothing to do with Trump's politics. Quit tying to be an internet bully you beta cunt.

>paint him in blackface
>call the police

Sounds like you have some suppressed feelings about an 11 year old boy, faggot.

>innocent
No such thing.

We all agreed to do this thing called life, and it is punishment for our sins before we were even born.

I knew you before I formed you in your mother's womb. Before you were born I set you apart.
(Jeremiah 1:5)

Quoting a work of fiction. Lolol.

>it is punishment for our sins before we were even born
>our sins
>before we were even born
That sounds like somebody else's sins to me.

Ha, that retard can barely process his surroundings. Melania has to change his and Trump's diapers.

is the special snowflake triggered? need a safe space?

You're on the list

Nope, in the war of Heaven there were 3 factions.

Those who rebelled with Lucifer.
Those who refused to choose a side.
Those who were loyal to God but arrogantly demanded the deaths of the other 2.

So God made this place and insisted that all of us should be born unto the flesh and then die in hope we would discover things like humility empathy and mercy.He too agreed to do this thing called life and so he has perhaps even more than once.

Being so sure it is fiction? Just because so many have corrupted it and lied to form corrupt Churches so they could make profit rather than listen to Prophets. (Revelation 2 and 3)It doesn't say anything about apples. It does not include the lie called the Rapture. Read the Bible amnd get a proper dictionary for the words with in it. (Strongs Concordance) suddenly it is filled with truths though certainly not the BS organized religion would tell you it includes.Give up on Church but not on God.

Underrated post right here fam

Says the internet tuff guy picking on an 11 year old child. Another little twat detected. Trying to built a Little kid online is about as beta as it gets.

This

Pretty rich coming from a place that bullies kids all the time.

You just confessed to being a lemming. Because others do it, it's justified. Good job thinking for yourself kid. Are you lining up to jump off a cliff? Hope so.

Ask him if he wants to play on one of my Minecraft servers.

>You just confessed to being a lemming.

Nothing I said was a confession of anything. Do you always put words in other people's mouths?

>Wat do?
Grab him by the autism, and lead him around the room.

Minecraft servers is pizzagate code for penis.

>put words in other people's mouths?
Comes to Sup Forums ignorant of the fact that OP always puts cocks in his mouth.

not enough for the expert

must be behind at least 7 proxys

Your comment implies my dissenting opinion is misplaced because b/ is a place that bullies kids, which indicates to me that you're the type to follow the crowd (aka lemming). I didn't put words in your mouth, they just dribbled out of your mouth unknowingly.

My comment implies nothing. Nor does it indicate anything about being a lemming. In short, you're retarded.

This is the most reddit shit I've ever read on this site.

So your "pretty rich..." comment tagged to my post didn't imply or mean anything. Lol. why type it? Autism at its finest.

>> Sup lil nigga

Doesn't understand how words are combined to create a message.

>Hey scrote! whatchuh doin' in my crib?
>I'm going to have to call the pigs to make sure this isn't some fucking candid camera getup...stay right there.

suck his cock until he cums

It was a statement of fact about this board, retard. Do you not understand that? It implied nothing about me personally.

this. I also want his sisters- used and soiled. cream, clear, piss and skid.

he'd get them for me too. cuz we're both autistic.

>not in bible

it's true?
Watches at $ 0?

Why you want her panties? She'd give em up for some natty daddy and a couple mavericks

not hers you inconsiderate nigger. The hot ones.

>no, he's an 11 year old with a crazy family.

I'd agree with this.
When I was that age, someone could have diagnosed me autistic
but everything got better once I moved out of the house
away from the family and started living my own choices.

I think he's just a typical shut-down kid in difficult circumstances.

>It does not include the lie called the Rapture
tell me more

Numbers 21:14–15 Book of the wars of the lord.

Well known book of antiquity now hidden from modern masses by those mentioned in Revelation 2 and 3 as I already mentioned.

Talk to him about dialectical materialism and the Labor Theory of Value.

>implying he'll ever get out from underneath Trumplestiltskin's thumb

Do a simple text search of a bible.
Word Rapture only occurs once in reference to a prophetess and it was not a evacuation of the faithful when Anti-Christ finally arrives here.
PROTIP he will NOT be a HUMAN man. He will be an Angelic being and some asshat like drumpf will tell you it is the "second coming".

In case we forget. Christ said ANTI-CHRIST would come first, and would cause almost all of mankind to bow to him.

slap his juicy ass

where did you get all that information? I want to know more

Bullinger's Companion Bible (KJV).
Strong's Concordance.
These are two great tools to start with if you want to seek out the truth.

Fact: This board will pray on the weak, the innocent, and the unsuspecting. Yes, you ascribed that statement of fact to yourself by calling my comment "rich", which is a faggy way of expressing indignation at me calling OP a pathetic bully. By defending OP, you are also a POS who needs to take a reading comprehension class before throwing the "retard" label around. And yes, retard, your defense of OP was as simple as "everyone else is doing it". You're as dumb as a rock and also a lemming.

>Book of the wars of the lord

I'm familiar w/ most apocrypha but have never seen this.

thanks user, your interpretations resonated with me. I'll have a look

It is only rumored to exist anymore.
If it exists it is being held by enemy hands. (Revelation 2:9)

It was also rumored to be a sought after artifact of the Templar's.

It's pretty amazing how retarded you are.

But you {?} said it had all that stuff about the war in heaven and the reason we're here-

id ask him to teach me cyber.

Ask him if he's the genius behind the Trump presidency.

>t. Barron Trump

what does t. stand for?

It's umazin how you be retard

Yes in accounts of it's content.
No I can not verify them but it sure explains a lot of the war here. You have to read many books of the Children of Abraham (Bible, Torah, Quran, Lessor and Greater Mossorah.) To really get to Angelic history. Some things are revealed in texts the modern religions would call pagan or even heresy, but until you truly understand the great war and just what and who are involved. Even Alex Jones can be right once in a while.

There is so much going on in the World today and nearly all of it plays back to a war between God and Lucifer. The Bible says Angels left heaven to have offspring with human women.. (Genesis 6:4) Later it tells the story of a battle between a Jewish boy and a Giant called Goliath and folks call these fairy tales?

But if you accidentally find and dig up a giant skeleton or any skeleton for that matter lots of very official looking people will show up and cart off all the evidence.(See Steve Quails website.)

Not my cross to bear.

Put him in a wig, a dress, and then go on a zany, madcap, 80s-style adventure where at the end Donald Trump learns the true meaning of family, learns that not all Muslims, Mexicans, Blacks, Gays, Lesbians, Transgender People are evil, and realizes the evil of his ways and changes.

You're really hitting back with some zingers now. I see that your post implies you suck dicks for a living and it indicates to me you take it in the ass for Mt. Dew and puffy Cheetos.

Ass