Carrying confederate flag

Sup Forums, can I get in trouble for carrying a confederate flag in Texas (should I ever visit the USA)?

also while playing this music:
youtube.com/watch?v=dKMTu1GDi_w

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YAfHigPsC_s
bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-39114166
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

no you'll literally get applause

Sounds nice, I always wanted to go to Texas one day

No

t. knower

why carry losers flag

You're a loser >:(

t. uppity rebel dog

In the South you can occasionally see people literally flying Confederate battle flags on their truck hitches.

If you're coming down to Texas, go to the northeast part of the state, it's gucci and we need more foreigners.

t. probably nonwhite yankee fuck

>being white is his best achievement

VA fag here. What's wrong with NC? The Durham Raleigh area looks kinda decent.

>flyover peon calling Yankees nonwhite

Hmmmm. What did he mean by this?

Fake news

youtube.com/watch?v=YAfHigPsC_s

Never forget the war of northern aggression

t. spineless opportunist

Burning of Atlanta best day of my life. All rebel aristocrats should have been hanged and their property seized by the state. Ending reconstruction was a mistake.

Fuck off, leaf. The South's aggressive hatred of all things Union and refusal to peacefully secede started the war.

>Evil southerners wanting their states rights
>HEY SANCTUARY CITIES ARE OKAY EVER STATE HAS IT'S SAY

Hypocritical Yankee scum

>Ending reconstruction was a mistake.

This. Ruthorford B. Hayes betrayed his party and his nation.

>states rights
>to own slaves

>Leaf education

The South wielded strict constitutional constructionism and "muh states rights" as a partisan cudgel. They wanted to eat their cake and have it too, as evidenced by their shameless jockeying of federal powers to annex Texas as a slave state and bully away abolitionist activity in the Caribbean, and also the federal fugitive slave acts.

It was nothing to do with slavery The North used slavery as an excuse halfway through the war, when it looked like the South was going to win, to prevent foreign support for the south. Let me list some common facts for why this happened: The North fought the war over money. Plain and simple. When the South started Secession, Lincoln was asked, "Why not let the South go in peace?" To which he replied, "I can't let them go. Who would pay for the government?" Sensing total financial ruin for the North, Lincoln waged war on the South. The South fought the War to repel Northern aggression and invasion. Surprisingly, to many history impaired individuals, most Union Generals and staff had slaves to serve them! William Sherman had many slaves that served him until well after the war was over and did not free them until late in 1865. Very interesting fact on slavery is that at the time the War of 1861 -1865 officially commenced, the Southern States were actually in the process of freeing all slaves in the South. Russia had freed it's servants in 1859, and the South took great note of this. Had military intervention not been forced upon the South, a very different America would have been realized then as well as now.The vast majority of soldiers in the Confederate Army were simple men of meager income. Most of which were hard working farmers and common men. Then, as now, very few rich men ever fight a war.A major falsehood of history. Many blacks, both free and of their own will, joined the Confederate Army to fight for their beloved Southern home. Additionally, men of other ethnic extraction fought as well. Oriental, Mexican & Spanish men as well as Native American Indians fought with pride for the South. Today, many men of color are members in the heritage group SCV - Sons Of Confederate Veterans. These men of color and pride rejoice in their heritage. The continued attacks on the Southern Nation, The Confederacy, and her symbols are a terrible outrage to these fine people.

t. Robert Forrest Jefferson Davis Beauregard-Canuck IV

>Yankee cop out

>The South wielded strict constitutional constructionism and "muh states rights" as a partisan cudgel

Nice way to trivialize the will of the southern people. Have Yankees no shame? Abolitionists were terrorists who hated their fellow citizen for not agreeing with him to the point of advocating murder.

If the "will of the southern people" (read: the wealthy planter aristocracy) is to preserve the institutional use of their countrymen as bonded farm equipment, then terrorism against them is no crime.

A canuck defending us? Aren't you supposed to be waving a commie flag and yelling about "MUH FREE HEALTHCARE"?

Either way, thanks.

So you concede that the South used federal institutions to defend their interests when it was convenient, and denied their legitimacy when it was not. Good to know. Typical rebel.

>implying

The proud southern people had seen what happened to Haiti with their slave revolt. They were in the process of freezing all slavery but needed more tact first, but the fear of being murdered by slaves was too high. The Yankee couldn't have this. He had to murder his fellow citizens himself for shekels and pretend the southern mans fear was unfounded. The hypocritical Yankee were the murderers all along and now cry for states rights for their precious sanctuary cities to house people who neither respect national borders or your own sovereignty. I hope it was worth it terrorist Yankee scum.

an institution to destroy the southern people has no legitimacy. Typical Yankee.

The South was right

Modern US conservatives worship at the alter of states rights when it comes to regulating bathrooms, but conveniently forget this when it's time to discuss marijuana policy. No one actually believes in the states rights doctrine as anything other than a means of defending their particular, often ethically contradictory interests.

t. Taireek leDarius Jamal Brown the third

>The South uses States' Rights when it is convenient for them to advance the narrative of slavery
>Muh evil North restricting Southern rights

Anything dedicated to defeating the (((southern))) people is a good thing.

>Le ebin wedge issue that died in the 2000's

Conservatives advocating for prohibition of marijuana never was targeting certain states. Try again. You're still the hypocrite.

>The Yankee still trivializing states rights in his nitpicking green text fashion

So cliche.

That's why we will NEVER forget the war of Northern aggression. This mentality of the bloodthirsty Yankee.

And the Soutern fear of being murdered by emancipated slaves was proven to be a work of neurotic phantasmagoria. FLAWLESS YANKEE VICTORY; DIXIEKEKS: NOT VINDICATED BY HISTORY.

War of "Northern" "Aggression"

Who did the emancipated slaves have left to murder after the Yankee man murdered them? And actually, today we see the resentment and murder rate of the descendants of slaves in action. The south was vindicated.

>was proven to be a work of neurotic phantasmagoria.

The Yankee man was willing to bet the Southern mans life on it regardless. Yankee terrorist oppressor!

t. chink

It's still a violation of states rights, you shameless sophist. The South believed in nothing but that its feudal economic systems should prevail by any means against the inevitable march of modernity; for this it was righteously crushed.

NEVER FORGET.

D E C O N S T R U C T

>against the inevitable march of modernity; for this it was righteously crushed.

That's a nice Chronological snobbery fallacy, in this we see the disregard you have for your southern brothers and the bloodthirsty rhetoric of the Yankee.

You will get shit if you go to Austin, but no one really cares outside of Austin.

>invade south
>then cry like a little baby about being called out for what you are
yankees, will they ever learn?

3 hundred thousand Yankees
Is stiff in southern dust.
We got 3 hundred thousand
Before they conquered us
They died of Southern Fever
And southern steel and shot
I wish there were 3 million
Instead of what we got.

KILL THE YANKS

Here we see a treacherous Southerner in his natural habitat. Great freedom will come to you, but only if you post, "secede harder, skinny Southerner!"

Just stay in the shitty flyover cities like Waco or Killeen. Try that in Houston or Austin and I will shoot you myself you racist euronazi.

EVIL YANKEE SCUM

>Japanese Bants
>Best Bants

They say everything is bigger in Texas, I didn't know they were referring to cucks and traitors.

You can't betray the CSA if it doesn't exist

GAS THE YANKS
>being proud of murdering your fellow white man
typical yank behaviour, worse than Swedes

A FUCKING YANK

If we're worse than Swedes, why did we win the war? :-p

THOUSAND YEAR YANK REICH MUTHAFUCKAS

It does in the heart of every TRUE southerner, you Yankee spy pig

>Arizona 4
yeah nah

The heart of every true southerner is hypertensive and enlarged by morbid obesity

You would be looked at as a dumb ass but no

Come at me Yankees

but I'm not dumb ; __ ;

>AverageLeaf.png

>americans will get in legal trouble for carrying a fucking flag

It's not illegal, it's just taboo

Canadian Mercenary.jpg

Yes you are dumdum.

that's rich coming from a yank

But you won't.
Do you know anything about our laws?

New England has the highest average IQ of any region of the US. It's also the region with the best schools, in addition to being one of the wealthiest.

There is no way you're smarter than I am.
I mean this unironically.

You can't ger arrested for absolutely anything you say or express unless you are explicitly inciting violence or what would become a stampede/riot. As an example you can't yell "fire" in a movie theater or make a speech to incite a riot but you can say "I hate black people" or carry the confederate flag to your heart's desire.

FREE THE SOUTH WHEN????

EXCUSE ME but actually I'm a pure math major at MIT bro. That means 500k starting salary, brainlets

Literally never

>500k starting salary
>spends his time on Sup Forums
w/e yankee

The USA are nothing without the South
There is literally no culture above the Mason-Dixon line, everyone in the US knows about Southern food, sweet tea, fried chicken, the cavaliers, the Southern accent etc, Dixie has an identity, a History, a culture
What has California ? What has the Midwest ? What has Nebraska ? Do you know the New England food ? The Midwest accent ?
No you don't because it doens't exist, Southerners have an unique culture

This

bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-39114166

This.

They went to jail because they brandished firearms and made terroristic threats at a child's birthday party, not because they flew the flag. The flag merely informed the nature of their crime.

Most of southern culture is stolen from Mexicans and Blacks.

Yep, it's called cultural exchange you would know that if you're homeland has has an identity
Don't you know most of the African-American culture is stolen from the Southern culture ?

>Most of southern culture is stolen from Mexicans and Blacks

either you're a chicano or a nigger. LMAO

I wouldn't call it "stolen", but he's not entirely wrong. Southern BBQ is heavily influenced by slave cooking traditions, for example.

muh stolen culture

It's not stolen: that's the point. It's the result of cultural exchange.

Central Indiana here. Am I south or north?

Shut up you fucking yankee

South Indiana is South. You are North.

FUCK OFF SMELLY DUMB YANKEE SCUM

>foreign confederaboos

why

>why

Because the confederacy >>>>>>> the union. It's very straight forward Yankee pig.