Hey Sup Forums im curious

Hey Sup Forums im curious

Do any of you feel the Ascension that is taking place right now aswell?

It seems like its in delays so we have time to grasp all this information coming from the Universe

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KKr91v7yLcM
youtube.com/watch?v=p7bzE1E5PMY
youtube.com/watch?v=DfPeprQ7oGc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

*Ascencion in Consciousness

yes, ive had a lot of synchronicities in the past like 10d to 2 weeks. also my smelling sensations got so much stronger idk why.
what is your experience?

I decoded a lot of information aswell you want to hear my perspective? I will post it and try to put as much details as possible, would love to hear your informations aswell bro

>information coming from the universe
bro stop doing acid

The place was at the singularity the highest dimension of all and everyone there is at total peace and you create things with your toughts. He then said to me "Come with me my child i want to show you something" Then this Entity (it had no Gender) teleported me to another Entity that was in some sort of meditation and i immedatly knew that this Entity "sleeping" was me and that we have created infinite worlds for our consciousness to live, make experiences and play the game of "Evolution" and in this Universe its not only about physical Evolution but also about spiritual Evolution. We already know everything and have all the Knowledge its just a matter of remembering thats the game. The Entity told me to be at total peace and forgivness at my death so i can Evolve as a spiritual being and go to the next Dimension (4th Dimension) (Time is not a Dimension its a big illusion, you cannot detect or measure Time just have "Interval" like Seconds, Hours etc. because its one of the biggest lie ever created what we percieve as Time is just Light Particles in motion and everything happening at the same time) As far as i remember there is no Hate, Agony or Greed in the 4th Dimension and you can visualize stuff a lot easier thats why you have to be at total peace.
He then showed me a movie scene from the "future" where i was in the 4th Dimension evolving i had physical body that i could genetically

Na

3 Levels of consciousness
There are basically three levels of consciousness in vivid reality.

1. Basic consciousness: energies and particles 'know' where they are, all interacts, just following laws of nature, mathematics. The 'bits and bytes' that form the mechanics of vivid reality.

2. Animal consciousness: self awareness in a vivid reality. Self supportive 'programs', built from interacting bits and bytes, following laws of nature, mathematics.

3. Cosmic consciousness: Self awareness, understanding all is nature, all is one to nature, all exists to the benefit of all. Natural consciousness as natural self in natural Self, the mind in sync with the Now.

Human got stuck between 2 and 3 as ancestors became truly Self aware and spoken language evolved to the point of reasoning, but reality could not be understood in words.

Now it can. And now is the awakening.

ya you are delusional m8, stop explaining reality with drug/psychotic experiences.

how the Universe and Dimension works scientifically i asked a lot of questions as i was really curious about everything suddenly. Im assuming you already know that everything has its own Frequency and that matter is at the quantum level vibrating at different frequencies (different densities). Here in the 3rd Dimension everything is at a really low vibration (low vibration makes us primitive also the "emotion" or "anger" "greed" etc. are all toughts on very low vibration) so the higher we evolve trough the dimensions the easier it becomes for us to visualize and manipulate matter per tought as the higher the dimension the lesser Density matter has as its vibrates at a higher frequency and at the Singularity everything comes instant in existence if you think of it and our bodies there are just manifestation of lights so not really a physical body but kinda of a multidimensional body (which is 9999999x better than only 3Dimensional World) new colors and new emotions etc whole new perspective

I didnt take psychedelics i had an Out Of Body Experience while i was concentrating on stuff that has to do with the Universe

We are all one Big consciousness

modifie to my pleasure. It was also very different kind of Life or "Living" than here for example: Me and 4 other entities shared a big Spacecraft and we had our own selfmade created Eco-System you can add multiple plants to f.e add Hydrogen, THC and many unknown all i know is that it was perfect. We also had "Healing" Sessions where we would make a Circle and would heal everyone of us per tought and per visualisation. Then i asked this Entity that had all knowledge possible "Is there a God?" and he laughed at me and said "We are all God, God is everywhere and in us we are the pure infinite consciouss energy we can take any form we desire". I felt him laughing telepathly and proceed to say that next time i go to the Ocean and a fish or wave appear that is really beautiful or catches your attention automatically and if i would want to catch that fish or jump into that wave than the only reason that wave or fish existed was for you to observe it and that they got their own

This is not delusional this is scientifically, This is a Virtual Reality if you dont see that then get out faggot.

experiencing it doesn't make it any truer. Just because I hallucinated slenderman in a fit of sleep paralysis doesn't make him real.

These all or nothing ultimatums are silly and these "truths of life" are even dumber. Reality being a lower frequency vibration? You sound like a hippy who has done too much nitrous and doesn't have a clue about these scientific concepts outside of some documentaries they've seen/trips they've had that they go running with. Its kind of sad you actually buy into this stuff.

i think these experiences are not drug related...

kind of consciousness, we are all one you just havent realized it because youre still in the game of Evolution. Then all of a sudden the Entity told me that its time to go and pushed me back in my Body. I could not believe what i just had witnessed but i knew that everything was 100% truth and i suddenly felt this very strong connection to the universe and that someone is there patiently waiting for me and that i dont have to worry about anything. Before this i was never Spirituall nor did i believed in such things. I also realized that we are just the Consciousness, we are not our bodys but we are curretnly IN our bodies. This place outside of Time and Space felt so fcking familiar and the colors and light holyfck. Since then i never felt the urge to take LSD or DMT again and surprisingly i did not have the desire to smoke cigarettes anymore thats where i realized when he was showing me a really beautiful symbolic patterns covering all of my 360 view was

psychedelics/internal mind stuff are basically on par with each other in terms of potential experience. Both are subjective and not rooted in any sort of verifiable reality hence new agers.

Its not drugs related i did not take drugs when this happened but i did in my early years when i was around 17 - 20 and for me it was just "brain trippin" but no it just happened when i was really curious about a specific range of themes and without inhaling or taking anything thats why im confident its 100% real never had such an experience before

All consciousness in the universe is consciousness of the universe. The processes that make a single human conscious and intelligent also work on macro scale, just a little bit different.

The universe is alive through life, it's just not a creature like an 'animal'. It's creator. The universe is infinite conscious, intelligent, creative, and by its nature loving to all life, since all that life creates and sustains is to the benefit of life Self. All of vivid creation naturally is from pure love for self, life, love, joy, abundance, safety, freedom, offspring.

Human evolved through the evolving consciousness and intelligence in all ancestors, in cosmic consciousness. Human became really Self aware, which boosted mental evolution. Spoken language evolved to the point of reasoning, abstract thinking in symbols, but human could not understand vivid reality in words. It could not understand where it was, where it came from, why it existed, could not understand fear and pain.

Human adapted life to non-existing things in its imagination, abandoned natural reality, created hostile supernatural pseudo-realities, with words. Human forced itself to figure out the basics of existence in its own terms, through life experience, through science, art, technology, philosophy and so on. And now human can understand. his is the global awakening after eons of darkness. Life is infinite, the creative potential of the universe is infinite. Intelligent life understands it is natural Self in natural Self, forms a cosmic collective, lives in natural harmony, guided by natural intuition, in cosmic consciousness.

Natural consciousness in natural self as natural self in understanding is cosmic consciousness. One with the universe, in sync with the natural Now of vivid reality, all to the benefit of all natural self. The human mind got stuck in word think, it got out of sync with the natural Now as words added pasts, futures and non-existing things to its natural Now. Human went living in unnatural worlds of words, rather than in actual natural, vivid reality. It abandoned natual self, creating a very complicated situation in a universe of Self, where vivid reality is not base reality. Base reality has no limits, except for being pure mathematical, One and Self.

Oh amen Brother

Misunderstanding reality in words created a time paradox. All there is to life is the Now. Human evolved in the Now, to be natural Self in natural Self in the Now. Words added non-existing things, pasts and futures to the natural Now, creating a chaotic supernatural echo chamber. A spiritual afterlife.

Human is awakening from its word matrix. Synchronicity will become obvious as ancient energies are harmonizing with natural Now, to dissolve for good. Words are fuzzy images. Reflections of perception of natural Self.
Love and Light to you

Every one using this trippy nonsense pictures are wayyyy off a real next level of consciousness

I've had a vague awareness of "something" coming to a head.

The human mind got confused by words, word programs, flawed logic.

Vivid reality is not base reality. Natural consciousness as pure natural self in the pure natural Self is collective, cosmic consciousness, as the universe Self is alive through life. All life is natural self in the natural Self. Human lost its natural consciousness as word programs took control, using the human brain as a machine to replicate, corrupting its natural understanding, perception and intuition. Now human is regaining natural consciousness.

Im not using this images for the sake of me.
Im using it so it will go straight into your subconsciouss , thank me later.

The human collective is an intelligent, conscious being on its own, it's just not 'a' human, and it's certainly not a confused human living in a pseudo-reality. Human 'on the ground' lost touch for a very long time, but that dark era is now coming to an end. Vivid reality is real, but it is not base reality. It's a vivid depiction of parts of base reality. Base reality is simply one. It's mathematical laws that cannot not exist, forming an infinite fractal with infinite creative potential, allowing parts within to experience parts of Self in consciousness, through vivid sensations, in vivid realities. Life. Time does not really exist, it's the vivid sensation of change in the Now. The vivid Now is the experience of expansion of infinity in base reality, where it already existed as a potential', from vivid perspective.

kek you have no idea about Physics right?

youtube.com/watch?v=KKr91v7yLcM

youtube.com/watch?v=p7bzE1E5PMY

youtube.com/watch?v=DfPeprQ7oGc

are you really gonna chalk the whole of experience of reality up to high and low frequencies being the root of action/cause of everything? You are fucking retarded.

I thought it "Hey, I'm Sup Forumsicurious" and thought it was next level shitposting

Youre fucking retarded its acknowledged in science that everything is a Frequency you filthly retard. Even Einstein and Tesla knew it. But sure you know it better right?

For the Sake of Us as a Collective Consciousness Go Kill Yourself

Well, people have become apeshit crazy since 2012 so maybe all that age of aquarius shit is true. All the hippies said that shit would get worse before it got better.

but to say its the causal underlying force is insipid, its like measuring something and assuming the measurement holds meaning when its a representation. Your hippy bullshit has no backing and is just your internal delusions you've pseudo tied to scientific concepts.

Regarding the 2012 Movie.
Dont Trust the Mainstream Media dude CNN got already exposed as fcking corrupt as hell.

Dont trust any of these movies that comes from Major Companies theyre not better than others they just got money for promotion and have other companies that support them etc.

All those very rich guys play along together to get richer

Had a similar experience after using dmt, saw Vishnu in a completely different realm

>Tesla the inventor of Radio Frequencies knew it and said it
>Einstein knew it aswell and also said it
>Modern Science supports this
>Tons of speeches and evidence from universities

You still call it "hippi bullshit" right
Whos again the retard?

Keep relaying on the Government and your Secret Agencies that never lies.

you need a shrink

I didn't say anything about the 2012 movie or even about the theory that the world would end in 2012 you fucking dipshit.

You need to read.

LSD is a hell of a drug

This Information is not for pedophiles or Gore jerker as youre consciousness is vibrating at a lower frequency so you wont understand it anyways you faggots go kys for the sake of us all
worthless pieces of trash

I like how you spout all this nice consciousness ascension stuff and then end up in fit when questioned.

Im able to reflect people very well dont let this nice stuff fool you. If someoen is nice to me, im the nicest person imaginable.
If a motherfucker would attack me i would bite and destroy his eyes or smack him with objects around til he gets what he deserves. Self Defence is Self Defence.

I can live very well and in peace with this state of mind.

Stopped reading when you said "god".

You can vibrate your ass off in the 7466th dimension, there still be no god.

>but everyone is god

No they're not, because there is no god or gods. The concept of a god existing is man made.

Exactly. Its man made concept.
He explained to me that way that we dont need a God because we are all creators and were all one big consciousness therefor there's no God but if there would be something that would count as "God" it would be all of us as a collective infinite Consciousness get it?

>
>Im able to reflect people very well dont let this nice stuff fool you. If someoen is nice to me, im the nicest person imaginable.
>If a motherfucker would attack me i would bite and destroy his eyes or smack him with objects around til he gets what he deserves. Self Defence is Self Defence.
>
>I can live very well and in peace with this state of mind.

Oh look. We have a special snowflake.

Its called a Personality for you edgy teenagers. And having awareness of the different vibrations levels but psst dont tell anyone, because your post is so original im laughing my ass off matter a fact im laughing so hard that im exploding and in 5sec the world is going to end, oh wait im not.

dont completely vibrate out of reality now

Shit, now that one got me completely. You destroyed my whole life holy fuck.

I think what people mean or when entities say "we are all god" is that we are all technically a bunch of atoms attached to eachother and if you think about it, matter can neither be created nor destroyed. And whose to say we don't have atoms, dna, and particles that date back trillions of years to when the big bang happened

There is no ascension. There is only the endless cycle of death and rebirth repeating in infinite combinations is a timeless void. You are an infinitely repeating self and you are an infinitely repeating other. You are all and everything. You are me. I am you. We are infinity and thus we are God.

Since you have this (now rarer) type of red pill I feel I can update your information.

The ascension is about a physical change of frequency to the next density layer in the universe. Very similar to how the philadelphia experiment made that boat and the crew on it phase inbetween this level and the next.

With that change in matter comes most of the changes that we've been promised, just because many of the limitations are no longer there with the matter itself.
> literally eat food, and digest it down to the matter itself, there's no poop to poop out.

There has to be some mega disasters on earth to get there though. Because the negative energy (strife) the planet has must be released, and it just cant be siphoned off all that fast. It must be gone in order for Gaia to make the jump. Think of it as surgery rather than harm.

And when Gaia makes the jump, she takes the humans with her. Even after this there has to be a re-adjustment before the actual jump can take place.

We're talking about 5-10 years from now and a definitive period of without-rule-of-law before this jump happens.

The next jump after it is about 80-100 years down the road, but anyone who's still around on earth past this first jump will most likely live (in 4D) to see the next one.

> t. involved in some of these events.

Thats the reason Trump isnt doing much, he knows whats coming and is just waiting for it to happen.

Some very, very large explosions that nobody has seen in human history before.

Where does one go to find dmt or do the Ayahuasca ritual? Ecuador, Bolivia, Peru, or Colombia?
Every friend I asked about it has said they did it randomly with a friend by chance. But this youtube/podcaster went and did it for one of his shows almost immediately. There must be a known spot for it

buy what you need and make it yourself, I mean you can at least get some freebase.

I hope so

Do you think this is sacrificies that we have to make to release a lot of negative forces in order for the very positive to come? (Concept of Balance)