Who should play him? It gotta be someone that is almost the same height and big as Batfleck...

Who should play him? It gotta be someone that is almost the same height and big as Batfleck. A manlet Deathstoke wouldn't work.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8RUUETWIlfY
vanityfair.com/hollywood/2016/08/who-is-playing-deathstroke-joe-manganiello-justice-league-ben-affleck
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Idris Elba

Nic Cage

They already have Aidan Gillen cast as him in the movie universe, so why not just get him?

Stephan Lang is the perfect Deathstroke, but he's 5'9

He's not a big guy

Just pick a good actor and use camera tricks to make him seem tall like RDJ.

for bane

Stephen Lang would be perfect if he was taller

Joe Manganiello for Deathstroke

Ben Affleck for Harvey Dent or Roman Sionis

>Ben Affleck for Harvey Dent or Roman Sionis

>capeshit

>Ben Affleck for Harvey Dent or Roman Sionis

I mean Matt Damon. Brainfart.

I thought it's Aidan Gillen?

There are no small roles, only small actors.

Gillen is a small actor.

Vince Vaughn? Armie Hammer? Liam Neeson? I'm just naming tall actors

I really hope it's Aiden Gillen as deathstroke.

Even though the dark knight rises isn't canon in the DCEU. It would be great to see him reprise his role as deathstroke.

Aiden Gillen was 100% DS in TDKR. He was also the best deathstroke we've ever gotten on screen. deathstroke used to be a CIA agent. Gillen played a CIA agent in the opening scene of TDKR. Deathstrokes real name is slade Wilson. Gillen's character's surname was also Wilson. Deathstroke was known for using unconventional methods while he was in the CIA, what could be more unconventional than threatening to shoot a man, before throwing him out of a plane?

Deathstroke was always more of a teen titans / nightwing villain, Joseph Gordon levity was obviously set to adopt the mantle of nightwing at the end of TDKR, his origin aligning perfectly with deathstrokes origin, miraculously surviving that plane crash that probably claimed his right eye.

>Batman is caught by henchmen, he's tied to a gurney and wheeled to a runway.

>Henchman leans in and whispers "get ready to meet the man himself"

>Plane lands

>That new footage of DS walking out of plane happens.

>Deathstrokes stands triumphant and places his thumbs in his belt loops.

>He chuckles, "Was getting caught apart of your plan?"

Colin Ferrell

Who should these two play in the DCEU? You can't say until after you watch the notorious video of the world finding out that Michael C Hall is a real autist who never deserved her.

hologram 2pac

mel gibson

Sportsmaster and Tigress

Ben Affleck for Thomas Elliot.

Found the perfect Deathstroke

thats black mask

Boy, he's getting uglier and uglier by the minute

this

i dont care if it fits the character i think he should be played by some one doing a bad australian accent ~desu

youtube.com/watch?v=8RUUETWIlfY

Matt Damon for Tommy Elliot

Faggier too.

It only now occurs to me that Kano is a nod to Commando's Bennet.

He's going to be Cable in the Deadpool sequel

Why does Deathstroke have to be white

It shoulda been Idris!

Well nothing's confirmed but this came from his AMA

>I guess we should deal with the Cable issue right off the bat. I don't know if I'm in the running, if I'm out of the running. The extent of my campaign was how I tweeted "let's lay some cable," and social media grew geometrically from there. What I continue to do is if a piece of fan art appears with my mug placed on a Cable-esque body - appealing to my vanity - I retweet it.
I haven't been approached to play it. I would assume that because it's so widespread that the folks over at Fox know my interest in it. One potential conflict is of course it's Fox, and I have commitments to four Avatar sequels. So logistically it might be a problem. But if they ever consider me for the role? I don't know.

me

>Who should play him?
Christian Bale

he's playing robin

Luke Goss

NOMAK

>ntil after you watch the notorious video of the world finding out that Michael C Hall is a real autist who never deserved her

Nani?

it has to be Ron Perlman. the voice atleast, someone else can be in the suit.

What's the difference between Deadshot and Deathstroke? They seem the same shit to me.

cia

NUADA

Deathstroke has swords, Deadshot doesn't.

also, Deathstroke is white for now

Where is this from? I know that Affleck posted this on his twitter account but where does this scene belong to? Justice League Part One?

Deathstroke has basically the same powers as Deadpool, regeneration and superhuman fighting skills. Deadshot is just like Bullseye, he has no powers

Tim Hardy. Nolan has to mix all of Deathstroke's audio. And is only allowed to direct Ben's extras and fight scenes. What else? Direct Affleck's manner of speaking while Nolan God is at it and shove a pole up Ben's ass.

Deadshot is only good with guns. Deathstroke is a master at all forms of weaponry and combat

thewrap claims Deathstroke is confirmed for Batman's solo movie but their source is sketchy as hell

Deadshot is an expert at weaponry but mostly sticks to guns. He is at peak human condition and has nearly superhuman accuracy.

Deathstroke is an assassin like Deadshot. He’s like a Batman mixed with some Deadpool powers.

Gracias, muchachos.

this,me

Why was Deathstroke the bad guy in teen titans and why did they always just call him Slade?

He was created as a Teen Titans villain, and his name is Slade.

Deathstroke is super awesome and dark and brooding and he's better than batman and he uses totally sweet katanas (that's japanese for "sword" you baka) and he's a master sniper and he trained with bruce wayne and he isn't some kind of lame moralfag

Joe Manganiello tweet..he's following zack snyder..is this a clue that he's playing deathstroke?

>reaching

this, based actor
fucking based
based

This

Pussy censors

>Slade's original comic name "Deathstroke" did not make it through the censors due to hesitance to use the word "death" in a children's animated series; thus, the character is referred to by his first name. However, his original name is mentioned in the tie-in comic Teen Titans Go! and in some foreign language versions of the show. He is also changed from an assassin and mercenary-for-hire to an enigmatic criminal mastermind.

He looks like Slade Wilson.

Tom Cruise, I don't care about his height.

Would actually be a spectacular choice. Makes me wonder what the Marvel movies would be like today had Stan Lee gotten what he wanted and they'd hired Cruise to be Tony Stark.

Jason Statham

>ITT: I don't know how to use camera tricks to change perspective and make actors seem taller

Faggots. Lang would work perfect

u know it to be true

Idris
FUCKING
white pussy slaying
the man, the BBC, the dark tower
ELBA

Don't hate this, plus it's a nice tongue in cheek "see what we did there" like when they hired Miles Dyson to be Cyborg's dad.

Mel Gibson would be great

Ben affleck for joker

If he can't be Lex then at least let him be Deathstroke

Mark Strong with hair is weird, but I ain't complaining.

>military style haircut(?)
>had a death stroke beard
>follows synder

mmm

i have a feeling they have already casted him, its probably julian lewis jones in his undisclosed role

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKEEEEEEE

JUST YOU AND ME, COME ON
if anything he should be MM

>julian lewis jones

Fucking who

LOW WINTER SUN
LOW WINTER SUN
LOW WINTER SUN
LOW WINTER SUNLOW WINTER SUN

LOW WINTER SUN
LOW WINTER SUNLOW WINTER SUNLOW WINTER SUNLOW WINTER SUN

Nope, Black Mask.

We'll make diamonds from their asses

Come on, man. Gene Wilder is dead and all you can do is post shit about capeshit? You heartless cunt.

You fucking cunt. GENE WILDER IS DEAD.

its Kit Harington

MCH should totally be Harvey Dent

Ray Stevenson

his voice would be perfect tho

some guy who is an actor

>thread made hours before the news
>wah wah wah

MR FREEZE

This is the only true answer.

TWO FACE

vanityfair.com/hollywood/2016/08/who-is-playing-deathstroke-joe-manganiello-justice-league-ben-affleck
>First of all, Manganiello just started following Justice League director Zack Snyder on Twitter. Not concrete evidence, no, but an intriguing possibility. Snyder doesn’t follow Manganiello back—but, then again, Snyder only follows 18 people total on Twitter, and it’s an odd mix.

>The more compelling evidence is that Manganiello is currently in London, where Justice League films. Right around the time Affleck dropped the Deathstroke teaser, Manganiello retweeted this photo from his former True Blood co-star Stephen Moyer.

I AM BEYOND DEATH'S STROKE

How pissed will DC fans be if he's not casted?

user, I.

Would like this.

He was the prefect Sinestro, Its a shame they wasted him in this awful movie

>casted

depends on who they get instead