lmgtfy.com/?q=homosexuality evolution
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bump

bump

sage

Could be interesting

fuck off asshole

sage sage sage

for once a thread that isn't part of the repetitive formula on Sup Forums and we get sages?!

Bump

Bump

bumping with my gf tits

There's a reason Sup Forums gets so many trap, gay, and dick rate threads, and yet any thread with tits showing gets filled with gore and spiderman.

those are glorious

Why are these mostly from Kansas City? That's a very weird coincidence.

Some juggalo methheads

another one of the girl on the right.

midwest low morals

Who has the one with the guy looking amazed ?

watch a steel panthers concert live and see the amount of grills that show tits

Moar from the right, those are perfect

its called evolution

as someone from KC, I don't disagree.

hm, at least - tits

It's called being a faggot edgy cock sucker

evolution toward non-reproductive sex? try again homo

More juggalo methheads

Humanity, the only species that evolves into its own genetic dead end.

Woemn should have their tits out all the time. What are tits anyway. They're not even considered sexual parts. They are reproductive but not sexual parts, neither is the ass by the way. Just the pussy, and that is what oir president grabs. #grabthembythepussy

I mean, in certain cultures people still have taboo about showing an anckle. RTFO. Thank you feminism for telling women to be big sluts. I personally love it.

Noice

homo what? sapien. i didnt said im gay. i just say, its a evolution thing.

also, look how many threats out there with "how i get a gf/asian/black/etc." look, alot of betafags here.

then we see all the my gf/sister/mother/etc.

and now its time for more dicks, spider man and all this shit

>its a evolution thing.
It's not. It's the product of a society that doesn't lock these mental patients up anymore and forcing society to accept homosexuality. It is literally the exact opposite of evolution to have same sex relationships.

Why did u fuck with their nips

i hate cheek-piercings they are extremely ugly

please dump everything you got

if your gonna talk shop atleast post a tread releted pic with it

Yet we are a product of evolution and homosexual people exist and have existed throughout history.
Shows how much you know about evolution.

>homosexual people exist and have existed throughout history
Those are the rejects of each generation and since they cannot reproduce, it is hoped their corrupted genes do not get passed on. If homosexuality was normal, and everyone was a homosexual, what would happen to the human race?

pic is as old as dinosaurs

why you gotta lie on the internet

>it is hoped
Hope has nothing to do with evolution or biology.

>if [...] everyone was a homosexual
Is everything binary in your world ? Even the most hardcore SJWs do not argue that everyone should be homosexual. But the fact is, they exist and always have existed. So their existence must be a benefit to the species or, at the very least, not be harmful to its perpetuation - compared with an identical species with no homosexuals.

youtube.com/watch?v=g7MknCzJ9bw

>their existence must be a benefit to the species
name one, i'll wait

so you like to LARP eh?

Nothing is that simple, dipshit.

What if nature senses that overpopulation is a problem. Fact, we are no long tiny tribes of hunter-gatherers. Your group isn't going to die out if you're gay. With 7+ billion faggots on the planet, it's a good thing that some fraction aren't reproducing.

Evolution has probably accounted for that, and there is just the right balance of gays.

Check m8, young'un.

lmgtfy.com/?q=homosexuality evolution

and it's... jews

Whatever helps you sleep at night with the taste of cock on your tongue

>There's a reason Sup Forums gets so many trap, gay, and dick rate threads
>its called evolution

You
Forgot the "D" you knucklehead

I miss the early 2000s

Everything you wrote is a hypothesis. I wanted 1 fact that homosexuality is a benefit to the species not what you think.

thread derailed

Um, the evidence is that even with homos in the population, we've gone from half a billion humans in pre-industrial times up to nearly 8 billion now.

Population control

ok

kek
I'll just assume that you'll never give a factual answer as to a benefit to the species and leave it at that. Not reproducing doesn't work, ask your teacher.

Oh look who showed up. JIDF is everywhere.

post the one she show them, people touch her and ends up crying

2 guys sucking each other off is good for population control. topkek whatever freak

fuck off, shlomo

I'd bang the shit outta both those crackheads.

meh, this thread is not kosher

There is no fact about something as intangible as "a benefit to the species". It's all hypotheses end opinions, since there's no way to get facts about social issues. There is no way to get a control group, no way to lead sound studies, about a whole species. Plus "benefit" is not an objective, measurable quantity.
Want proof ? Try it. Give one fact about something that benefits our species. One fact, not something that can be argued against.

I'll still answer the spirit of your challenge, since apparently you don't know how to google or follow a link. There is a strong statistical link between social behaviour and homosexual tendencies. And a strong social structure is a huge benefit to evolutional fitness.
Source : JFGI

>thank his dad for letting her sit on his shoulders

Are you autistic? It keeps retards and inbreds from breeding more, and creating an even larger population that shouldn't exist.

Give me one reason you benefit anything anymore than a homo does. Do you honestly think this planet needs your genetics?

Hey goy lost yo hat?

It certainly doesn't need any more genetics with mental health problems like faggots do so I guess you're right, maybe over time faggots will die out.

As long as humans have the tiniest amount of free will people will continue to do as they please. Every single person is a product of their environment. You aren't born gay it's not a mental illness. Please don't hate yourself because a god told you too.

What is up with those beads? Is it some hippie thing?

What's JFGI?

Also, quality post.

chick on right has been photoshopped.

boobs evolution spiderman homosexuals jews photoshop

under 18 dectected

Just fucking google it.