>keep ERP and RP in>insult other waifus
>discuss stuff
>post fitting, not over-sexualised content
>most important: Have fun!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XzSi1qPxBIQ
youtu.be/-boOsQmfMTc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No idea. Probably nothing, but then when I want to get something, I can just buy it

Oreo ice cream pie, flan, cheesecake and Crème brûlée

It was a steamed egg

claimed

impulsive

Hello Rem
Ill put it this way, ive had two autistic shit fits destroying computers. First was the end of school days. Second was when Hitagi cut her hair.
I floated between five sites from the google box.

claiming

youtube.com/watch?v=XzSi1qPxBIQ

>Yui claimed
Sounds like you're eating good as fuck.
Any plans for the rest of the day?
Ah. I'll see if I can find reliable sites then. Thank you for reminding me of the manga, though :)

come back i'm sorry!

Claim

I think it's just anime

Indeed!

Hello

Oh. Do you watch any kind of shows, anime, things like that?
hehe. I can only imagine how brutal it must be to always be waiting for the new monogatari light novels to be released, huh?

Steamed egg? Never heard of that.
I think she looks more cute like that. And way more serious long hair. 10/10 would pay money to see the shit fits
I've done that driving before. It's ok nothing bad about it.
Junie she laughed and laughed when I read that out loud.

i love robotss

aha

youtu.be/-boOsQmfMTc

>super effective sweater + button-up combo
Are you watching any anime?
if you are, is she watching it with you?

are you that girl Esdeath was in love with?

uhh what? im not sure what you're talking about

Mine

...why?

why not

Most things I do are
I went to the store

Claimed.

You're story won the picture I remember you said you really liked. She showed me.fruit baskets. (Which looks rather poor) I showed her toradora and a few others.
Just totally blanking out with no idea what's happened

I only watch things on youtube normally

claimed

very confusing
this is what i last said to you

ah okay i have to go to now good bye alice

I fucking love Beck. Too bad we will never a second season. The rest of the manga is superb. Even if their relationship doesn't work out great.

I do again also anyway

yeah the only problem i have with the manga is that i cant hear all of those songs, still one of my all time favorite anime/manga tho

Just going out, rather I was dragged into doing it

Egg steamed in a cup.

this is one of the only sweater + button-up combos I have of Yui that isn't a school uniform...
>lady friend quickly turns into an anime friend
Things are definitely looking up for you.
I remember when anime used to be on youtube. Those were good times.
Ah. I feel that way about going out, most times. Although I feel accomplished when I get back :o

Hello Rei
Release is quick, its the translation that takes for ever!
I like it now, it was just initial shock that got me haha.
>adorable
>10/10 Maho a cute top tier waifu!

bump

It still is sometimes

That's what I meant. Even official translations take quite a while; Tenshin Ranman is a perfect example, as is 90% of KEY's localized visual novels. Guess we can't expect all that much, though, hehe.
Really? I remember videos being taken down left and right when I used to watch anime on youtube.
I said it before, but those were really good times...

I read the second the rest of the manga while listening to the OST. I also used some late 80s/ 90s alternatve rock for vareity. Plenty of old RHCP.

It helped, but yea it's not the same.

husbando claimed

bop

Craaaaaaab!
Hi Purpler.

10/10 chuckle
>dub dubs
hello taiga :)

I have learned patience with the mono series though. Started watching when bake aired.
pob
Hello tiny tiger.

I'm back

Heya Jui, anything fun going on?

Quiet in here tonight, isn't it?

So you were in it from the very beginning? That's almost like keeping up with Naruto since it aired, or Wagnaria.
Nope, not really. Gonna watch another movie with the fam tonight, that'll be the highlight of it.
Seems like mods deleted threads early in the morning, and maybe got a few people; it's been slow all day.

It really is...

Hi back I'm stale meme.

Damn Daniel

>pattern analyse is blue
>ID confirmed

Its my waifu

Yeah, they like to do that sometimes.
Sounds comfy, what movie you watching?

shower time

Good luck

> like keeping up with Naruto since it aired, or Wagnaria.
Not that bad... Most of the time is spent waiting, for a hand full of episodes. Almost took 7 years after they anounced the movies for the first one to finally air.

>throws this at you in the shower

Ramiel is best drill cannon.

Not sure. It's a romance that was recommended on Netflix. May end up tuning in and out, although I have no problems checking it out.
That sounds pretty trying, tbh.
>Almost took 7 years
fuck me, sounds like KH3, although that was upwards of 12 years.
INFLATE

Hey Hitagi how's it going

No.

She is best everything, and she is best sniper.
>96km away

Well, I guess its best drill cannon sniper now.

Meh, I'm a derp, already missing replies and stuff.
I like it kinda slow, then even I can keep up with the thread, kinda.
Done anything interesting today?

They can sometimes be alright too, hope you have fun.

Been a good day, little bit of procrastinating! But thats not bad.
How about yourself?
A bit of getting ready for leaving tomorrow. Mostly procrastinating. How about yourself?

Claiming best girl.

Darkest Dungeon got repetitive and boring fast.

I crie when shinji killed her...

was it wrong of me to have wanted her to succeed?

Same here, just feeling kind of lonely in my room doing nothing. I feel like I should go out and do something but I don't do it lol

it worked
user, I'm not from China!

Do you secretly wish you were Rei irl?

Thank goodness

I just watched up to episode 5. Yayaka seems like a best but I guess that's because I like all the mystery and stuffs. All of them are super cute and I love how genki Papika is.

I played it for about two hours and got bored with it. Haven't touched it yet.
Haha it is one of thsoe days.

mmmmmmmmmm she tastes goooooood

china came to you HOMOSEXUAL MOTHER FUCKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No, Ramiel a best. Shinji a shit.
Its like most roguelikes nowadays, because they're so unpredictable it gets overbearing.

Shinji will fuck you up tho

Idk I feel a lot like her. Just very solitary and straight forward with things but I lack her calmness I'm too abrasive and hotheaded. And that caused me to push people away from myself and not let anyone in, I guess it's my coping mechanism. So yea I guess I do wish I were her.
Yup it sure is a relaxing way of life for a change.

I'm bi

was joke
It's a movie about a dude who makes a job out of breaking up relationships. Pretty interesting, to say the least. And you? Do you have anything going on?

Oh shit. Yayaka is the only one with a dedicated development arc sadly. Cocona's and especially Papika's development is a lot more subtle. Episode 9 is one of the best episodes in my opinion, so there's a head up for that one.

YOU HAVE THE AIDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

clown shoes

bowling shoes

Do they have bowling in japan?
Well that's very rude of you to say

Nah. Shinji is nothing without his robot.
Am bulli.

The best thing about her is no periods

maybe

I love your outbursts...I giggle every time.
Got to have those days every now and then.

Lol
Anything planned for the 4th?

Sounds reasonable, the other two are quite ahead in screentime compared to Yayaka since episode one.
Also for some reason I struggled a bit memorizing who's Cocona and who's Papika at first, but then I figured a good mnemonic would be to think "Cocona" in Papika voice and remember that it's the genki red head that keeps saying that.
Not sure if it's a blu-ray exclusive but the subtitle distortion thing on ep5 was pretty neat.

It's so grindy. Hardest part is the beginning when rng can fuck you over the most. At least later on your abilities have 100% hit chance. Some enemies still have dodge though.

There's so little variation and it's really predictable outside of rng. There's not enough different classes, enemies, curios, or rooms.

Unpredictability is what makes roguelikes good though. Like enter the gungeon did things really well.

That Rei image is so nice.

faggot, you mean.
like shinji

>The best thing about her is no periods
Or you could get a girl (boy).