Question to Atheists:

Question to Atheists:

Why does the universe exist? How is this entire dimension we're living in able to exist out of nothingness and expand itself if it wasn't made by god?

Shut up faggot, you won't bait anyone with this

Universe created itself

How can nothing create itself?

I don't know, but religion also don't really answer this question.
By the way, I really think it's stupid in this age to be actively religious.
How can you believe this much bullshit?

Both are wrong. The universe always existed and will always exist. There was nothing to create.

Because the Flying Spaghetti monster made dummy!

The universe wasn't created, it was always there. The big bang wasn't nothing exploding and becoming something. There was exceedingly quick expansion of a compressed space. Things having a "beginning" is a flawed logic perpetuated by our miscontrued perception of the progression of time.

Unierse

answer: I don't know.

Now let me ask you: do you really thinks that scientist don't believe in god?

That still doesn't explain the question of why and how the universe/dimension we're living in exists.

question: using your logic, why does god exist? how did he get created and how was he able to exist and get all his power if there was nothing?

>do you really thinks that scientist don't believe in god?

the good ones don't.

well it's a mystery. we only have theories, but at least the theories are based on something other than some invisible entity there has never been any proof of.

Youtube some of the lectures lawrence kraus has given on the subject. Be enlightend user

It exists because nothing cannot exist. The something that exists is the natural state of everything and was never created therefore.

Everything was nothing or nothing was everything before the big bang. Time, space, and energy was all one breaking the laws of what we know useless. Your pretty fucking stupid for asking this question

it just did
the very fact you're asking the question is proof of that

also there is no "why"
life is meaningless
just try to be a decent human being, even though you aren't afraid of damnation
now there's a challenge for ya

No matter what you believe, it's stupid to be a militant atheist who thinks all religious people are stupid. I've met some great friends through the church. If you're wrong, who cares? If you're right, you get paradise. If you choose to be a god-hating atheist you lose out on the fellowship of the church and if the religious people are right you are buying yourself a ticket to eternal damnation.

Just believe in God, it's not hard and costs you absolutely nothing.

>this entire dimension we're living in
ignorance

>the good ones don't.
word

who made god?

Why does it have to have a reason to exist?

I don't know.
How can god be without a beginning and without something that created him?

This thread. AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

These silly gods were invented by men to give answers questions to which they did not know how to answer. Most of these questions have long since been answered. One or two remain. To cling to these silly gods at this point smacks of desperation and reveals a pathological need to avoid responsibility for ones own destiny. It's long past time to grow up, children.

Why must there be a why?
And if there does happen to be a why...
"The universe is because X"
"Explain why X exists"
So on ad infinitum.

man

Who created God

retarts

Who crated God?

SuperGod of course.

why does the universe need a reason to exist ?

Who created SuperGod?

UltraGod.

Mega Faggod

whom or what made god?