Kanye West Autism

>Doesn't make eye contact when he talks, socially awkward body language
>Challenges with facial expression (doesn't smile, extremely awkward when caught smiling)
>Obsession with fashion and music, excels in both
>Can't make small talk, but goes on huge rants about topics of interest
>One sided conversation, talks at people
>Says inappropriate things, often misses social cues (Taylor Swift incident, George Bush hates black people)
>Unaware of others’ thoughts, feelings or perceptions resulting in inadvertently appearing rude or inconsiderate
>Social anxiety and generally socially awkward (takes Lexapro)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/eLpbc1N9BB8
clyp.it/rdrw1ekp
twitter.com/AnonBabble

OK

We know this.

wow maybe I'm autistic after all

sounds like ADHD, tons of creative types have it.

listen to his song "I Feel Like That" literally talks about all this shit

>we're all autistic, I'm just the first to admit it

he had his entire discography planned out before he even started with the accurate year intervals. Some people believe that that is a sign of autism.

my source is some fat jew rapper who worked with Kanye on something I can't remember his name.

>>Obsession with fashion and music, excels in both
post one time kanye has ever been dressed well, in an outfit he designed

Ok now read symptoms of schizophrenia

He's good but he's no Future.

That was such a fantastic song and I'm so mad I cannot own it.

talk shit post fit nerd

by "own" do you mean buy because there are 320 rips out there

Yes I want his entire collection in FLAC and this is one of the gems that I cannot get in it.

all of kanye's best songs are unreleased. the world won't know what his best material is until 200 years from now when all those recordings are public domain

meant to quote

I just think he's the modern day Kurt Cobain

Yeah he's sperg as fuck. If things in life went differently for him he'd be shitposting here.

Like Tyler used to. About Kanye at that.

Never See Me Again reinforces this statement

didn't know this

i'm going to search for this 320 rip

omg! kanye? is that you? i love your music man! i also have autism.

>tfw you will never hear All Day perfectly transition to I Feel Like That on an album.

ya nigga it's me follow ur dreams n shit

i still think graduation should have been called good ass job

he actually isn't that great of a designer desu, hypebeast fuccboi shit

hypebeasts can't afford real yeezy, boosts don't count

More proof:

youtu.be/eLpbc1N9BB8

kanye's distorted voice is so good

>"First beat I did, was in seventh grade, on my computer. I got into doing beats for the video games I used to try to make. My game was very sexual. The main character was, like, a giant penis. It was like Mario Brothers, but the ghosts were, like, vaginas. Mind you, I'm 12 years old, and this is stuff 30-year-olds are programming. You'd have to draw in and program every little step-it literally took me all night to do a step, 'cause the penis, y'know, had little feet and eyes"
Is he /ourguy/?

Shit. I did this exact thing.

y'all remember that song God Level? It was in an adidas ad that came on a lot during the last world cup. It was hype as fuck but never came out and there isn't even a full version anywhere. Hudson Mohawke said someone else has the beat now but whoever that is, they haven't used it and I'm really upset about that

That song is fucking amazing, especially the end. Should've been on yeezus.

clyp.it/rdrw1ekp