Tell me /b

Tell me /b

It doesn't get better

fuck that loli user, even if she's just a 8/10

Google, Amazon, Bitcoin...invest wisely.

your mother is wrong, you CAN learn programming, and you turn out to be ok at it

and you can draw too, just practice, and dont listen to her.

learn french, join cadets and become an officer

When you get to the point, show no mercy only because he is your brother. Pull the trigger and your life will be the one you seek

I'm you, a little bit older

Wtf?
Story?

The right lottery numbers

I'm sorry kiddo,
At least we tried

Just go gay, it's better

long story, could make a greentext if needed

Dont start drinking cause your never gonna stop

Dont break with her for bigger boobs and work harder in school and start lifting now dont wait cuz It's lit and hum that's it maybe dont do drugs but idk it help me forget the first thing I would say

Skip college, finish the foundry first and get the biz going.

Yeah do this

I'm here all night.
Do it if you want

I don't want to tell him anything. I want to listen to him. I think he needed someone to talk to.

Amazon is going to bankruptcy

Things don't get better for me; please try to make them better for you

It's called sell high

Ok, got it
Like in the butterfly effect ,right?

Don't be a dork playing video games all day long, find some fucking friends.

Fuck that bitch, pussy is pussy

Nothing.

YEW SHOULD'A SHOT DAT GIT

Jet fuel doesn't melt steel beams

Do not get married
Do not think with your dick
Love is an illusion
Save every fucking penny to get ahold of
Maintain friendships even if they're boring losers
You will have ONE chance with Whitney. Do not blow it. Pay close attention.

>actually believing that shit

Bingo

>Predict 9/11 12 hours before it happens
>go to jail
>???
>profit

> Learn the art of conversation - striking them up and keeping them going - and you'll never lack for friends or female companionship.

> Keep lifting weights. Others try to impress with their clothes and others go so far as mutilation with tattoos and body mod . . . amateurs. Nothing like 17" biceps and a 33" waist to make you stand out.

> The old stereotype that eating a lot means you're a manly man is bullshit. Eating a lot just makes you fat, gives you moobs, and makes you less masculine. Get enough good foods then quit eating.

> When the creator of the universe has something to tell you, he'll damn well tell you himself. His messengers will NOT be a couple of teenagers in cheap suits or some guy who says that a blissful feeling while praying is a guide to truth.

> Asian martial arts are shit. They do not work on an uncooperative attacker. Get your ass out of Tae Kwon Do and into boxing ASAP.

> Women are silly little creatures and nothing to fear. Even when they're grown up they are like children in adult bodies. Their only job is to look, smell, and feel good for you-- act accordingly.

> It's your job to approach, attract, and seal the deal with those aforementioned silly little creatures and keep them entertained enough to stick around. See point #1 for more details.

> Your mother is one of those silly little creatures and thus her judgement is absolute shit. Single mothers and wogs will be the downfall of Western civilization. Act accordingly.

> Friends will come in and out of your life as the phases of your life change. This might make you sad for a while, but you'll easily make new friends when they leave. Don't ever give up your dreams because of a friend.

school is just indoctrination
don't vote it's all a fraud
ignore the state sponsored news
never join a group
you can't change the world but you can change yourself
organized religions are all shit

buy 1000 bucks worth of bitcoin

>Predict 9/11 12 hours before it happens

Not if you're Jewish. See dancing Israelis.

>Do not get married

Yep. No need to get gov't involved in your love life.

>Do not think with your dick

Yep. Doing so leads to the problem above.

>Love is an illusion

I'm sensing a pattern here. I think of love as a chemical addiction used by nature to ensure a meat-for-sex arrangement in our cave-dwelling forebears.

Don't turn into a fat lazy asshole. Exercise and eat right. The asshole part is ok.

Kill yourself please

> be me, born in Berlin, really poor family, 3 older brothers, everything was really shitty but it could have been worse
> getting bullied by my 3 older brothers daily, but survive until I get old enough to study in London, far away from my family
> graduating from law school with cum laude
> getting a decent job, starting to socialize a bit because I literally had no social life while studying, hence the good grades
> go to that one Irish Pub, drinking a few Guinness and start talking to some people
> finally, meet woman of my dreams, she has everything
> start to date and after a few weeks she's my GF
> have time of my life, she is filling that hole that has been inside me my whole life because I never had good friends neither a serious relationship except some college sluts
> months pass by, I start to make plans to propose to her and start a family, everything goes well
> to well
> some afternoon, when my GF wasn't at home I received an email
> it's from my mother
> never had much contact pretty much never
> she is getting 60 and to her birthday, she wants every one of her sons to come to her birthday to visit her
> tell my GF, she tells me that I should go and that she wants to come with me to meet my family
> I never told her anything about my family, all she knows is that I got older brothers and that we were poor
> she is serious
> even though I didn't want to go, I listened to my GF, so we traveled to Berlin
> the day after we landed, we got to the address my mother send me in an email
> it was an old Berlin "Kneipe" (kind of German pub) and we walked in
> we saw my mother and my brothers sitting in a corner in the back of the room
> my mom was overly happy to see me
> my brothers.....well they didn't care except for one, the oldest

to be continued

>waiting...

Do not get into pony user.
It is a great show and fandom is glorious.
It will make living your horrible life more comfortable and it will delay the arrival of the day when you find motivation to improve yourself and be successful in other areas of life than just your work.

Well probably I would generalise this as "not getting obsessed over fiction as it makes losing in your life more bearable".

I'm thinking that everybody walked the dinosaur.

Oh christ I see where this is going and my heart is already breaking.

Thats an obvious possibility that I'm hoping doesn't happen.

One more, probably more important.

MOVE OUT ASAP. Your youth is more valuable than money saved on rent. Also you have no idea how horrible your family is.

learn a trade, get a job, get redpilled and do the AA program from GLL to beat your social anxiety.

The only good thing you'll get from college is a wife although it'll be several years after college before you start dating.

Your parents will notify you 6 months into a 2 year college scholarship that you cant come home anymore.

It'll be better if you drop out of college and disappear. The certifications the school offer won't take you anywhere and will leave you jobless and homeless at the end of the 2 years.

this this a thousand times this.

never go on Sup Forums

Sex is overrated; don't waste too much of your energy trying to get it. Having said that, you'll get an opportunity to lose your v-card in late 2013 and you should take it.

Make sure you're eating enough and getting enough sleep; it will pay off massively.

Don't associate with that kid who looks like Ron Weasley.

Stay off of r9k.

Learn to motivate yourself.

All of those points except "never join a group" and "all organized religions are shit" and "don't vote" were all valid.

Invest in apple/fb/Samsung

leave town, its nothing here for you.

"Psst hey kid, in 2016 Donald Trump becomes President of the U.S.!"

In 2015 buy as many fidget spinners as you can, take out a loan if you have to and buy a truckload or 3.

It'll all make sense soon...

and wait for the prices to get lower in 2017 then resell? o k

There's kids buying them for $15.99+tax at a local convenience store, spinners are .70-.90 each when you buy in bulk. Need a calculator?

the cheap ones cost like 5$

Tell that to the kids paying $15.99

there are different kinds of fidget spinners, some are more expensive than others

they got cheaper because of mass production anyway so you wouldn't profit much

10,000 pcs at .70 each=$7000
10,00 pcs sold at $5 each=$50,000

Yup, you're retarded

you appear very insecure.

im saying price changes through time when the product gets sold to the masses at every store, ofc it'll drop in price

continue

>be me
>4 years old
>need shit
>home across the road
>in park
>see bush
>mission shit in bush
>run over to bush
>friends come over
>"What do user?"
>Panicatthedisco.jpg
>Pull shorts up
>shit all over shoes and leg
>get up
>forgot I need to wipe ass
>pull shorts back down
>friends approach me
>"what user do?"
>Wipe ass with leaf
>"I'm comin out gaise"
>walk out
>they suspicious
>they go in
>whathaveIdone.jpg
>"EWWWWWW REEEEEEE"
>cry and run home be4 they come back
>shitsteps lead to my house the whole way
>Dad shouts at me and sends me to the shower
>grounded
>see friends bringing more friends to the scene
>brother goes out to look
>Mother follows
>Cry to sleep
>bullied for it my whole primary school life
>Secondary school no one cares about me enough to give a ... SHIT ... ;)
>be me now
>still remember it like yesterday

What would I do you ask?
What would I tell my younger self?
I would tell him to fucking shit in the toilet next time.
What a cunt.

Did I say 4 I meant 5

I'm old enough to be future you, AMA

when in a weak position trust no one

Stop listening to the bullies in your head and start taking care of yourself. You CAN be salvaged.
I get it, you think that it's funny. Truth is, people aren't laughing with you, they're laughing AT you.
Start lifting, get a haircut, eat better, and improve your hygiene. You are the fucking stronk.

>i wouldn't kill myself in your position

come on tell me rest so i can go to sleep

Smoke weed, alcohol is bullshit. Invest in a thing called 'Google'.

Bitcoin. Asap. And stay the fuck away from Lexi.

don't suck your friend's dick

kill yourself
it doesn't get any better.

This

I wouldn't tell him anything. I'm extremely content in life and I wouldn't want to accidentally change shit for the worse.

This