I'm going to be living in bumfuck nowhere for a few months...

I'm going to be living in bumfuck nowhere for a few months, what's the longest lasting (preferably indefinite) masturbation toy out there?

I'm looking at the Tenga fliphole right now.

Serious answers only. If I can find pussy, I'll take pussy but I'm not counting on it.

Other urls found in this thread:

toydemon.com/julia-plus-masturbator
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

A dildo lasts pretty much forever.

fleshlight . com
best out there for men

haha

I'm looking for stuff to stick my dick in, thanks

I want something good for under 200 that will last as long as possible

Well if your dick isn't very big tenga eggs last quite long and arent that expensive.

Tenga eggs looked to be one time use, no? Besides, they dont have the same luxurious textures.

How big is too big? I'm 7.5 and pretty thick

Mount fleshlight using your bed or something, fuck it doggie and cum your brans out.

Doc Johnson ones are good. Just make sure you air them out after washing. The sasha gray one or onanoko one.

don't buy a Tenga Flip Hole

I bought one in my bachelor days and it's cool the first time, but it's not amazing, needs a lot of lube (plus cleanup).

The dealbreaker though is the fact it isn't one solid piece, the experience depends on your ability to hold it closed because it's too halves that pop together but the plastic is flimsy, and so it really is annoying.

Probably your best bet would be ye olde fleshlight, not a huge fan of the eggs, especially given your, erm girth.

A hand.

Is maintenance easy? How long do they last?

toydemon.com/julia-plus-masturbator this last a long time and feels great just take care of it maintenance isn't hard but its necessary to keep it going

Can confirm

Also if you have a thick dick forget about it, you won't even be able to put your cock inside because of the shoddy design.

probably too big. And they're not on time use if you wash them.

I own one and it's good, but the official lube is expensive but works well with it. I once brought some cheap Durex play silky lube but it doesn't work as well as the offical one.

Not bragging but I can't shove my 5 inch girth dick in its hole because my girth is too big, I have to open it up first, put dick in and then close it. The buttons don't make that much difference I find.

Onatsuyu Pussy Juicy Lotion is the one I have and its great it almost feels like real pussy juice

>Having a facebook like button on a masturbation toy page

Kek

It's a Perfekt Toy with the Original Aqua based lube called "Wild".

Easy to Maintenance with warm Water and Soap.

regardless of what you get, if you don't use enough lube then the toy will not last.

Bad Dragon toys are made of high-quality materials and last a long time, but they're pricey.