So what's better? Fuck a fatty or stay a virgin? Debating this rn

So what's better? Fuck a fatty or stay a virgin? Debating this rn

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PX2zU2g_oj0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fuck the fatty. Use her as practice for the girl you want to spend the rest of your life with.

Fatties are the best sex op. They are freakier then regular bitches.

kek, i lost my v to a fatty and we HAD to do missionary because her back hurt too much to go into the doggy style position

Maybe I'm being dumb, but I just hope I don't regret it. I never believed in the "giving away virginity" stuff but I dunno... I've had a gf before but never had sex. I'm 18 so maybe I should wait? I want to have sex pretty badly though

Fuck her, fat girls actually put some effort in bed.

Fuck the fatty you dolt. Sex is a skill honed with practice

Fuck. Is this her? Because she looks like she takes care of her self and more than likely won't stink. So go for it. My first major gf was bigger not fat, but she took care of herself and is still the best lay I had.

Sorry to hear about it. My fatty had huge tits and ass and was a nympho. Was fun for a few years but the bitch was crazy

It's just sex. Give your body to anybody you want, there's not a lot sacred with sex any more.

Be careful who you share your mind with.

Also, who the fuck cares if she's fat or not. If she makes your dick hard that should be good enough. If your friends try to shame you for what makes your penis hard, they're not friends.

Dude, fuck what you can when you can. Don't turn down any sex. You'll regret it late.
Pro tip: I'm 43

definitely fuck a fatty.. for some reason, as repulsive looking as they are, the way their pussy feels is a hidden treasure

total meme lore.

Fatties are fat coz they're lazy. They get tired very quick and are usually self-conscious and therefore repressed.

Gym girls fuck the best because they see sex as a physical performance, and they are fucking show-offs.

Anyway, to OP: fuck the fatty. You will realise sex is in general MASSIVELY overrated.

I doubt my friends would shame me, but maybe I'd regret it? I don't know, but I think you're right. I should go for it.

Avoid fat girls.

>there's not a lot sacred with sex any more.
>Be careful who you share your mind with.

deep. but good advice OP

ps. dont have any pics of fatties bc im not a degenerate so heres a qt3.14 instead

Fucking a fatty is way worse.

>but maybe I'd regret it?

i do, sorta. but if i hadn't done it i would still be a virgin at 19 (was 14 when i lost it, haven't had sex since) so fuck it OP just go for it.

Why would you regret it? Answer me this before I advise any further, if you'd be so kind.

Eh, been through a lot in my short time. 34, so not as old as some faggots around here, but seen and done plenty. Sex is overrated, it's just masturbation with a fleshlight attached to a person. Sharing the innermost depths of your mind, that's definitely sacred.

Here's the question though; is being a virgin @ 18-19 that bad? Obviously it has to happen before 24-25 but I mean it's still alright, no?

Better to fuck anything but to remain a virgin. Bunch of friends and I paid for a hooker for one of our virgo friends, once he lost the V stigma he finally got over himself and he had a gf two months later. Just get it over with, there's a reason dads used to take their son to a brothel. it's just sex. It's fun but it's in no way magical or sacred.

>sex is overrated
>just masturbation with a fleshlight attached to a person

yeah.. and titties feel like bags of sand. Premature ejaculator and virgin detected

Nah, just unlucky with the bags of sand I've put a dick into.

If this is a serious question OP then you'd better stay a virgin for life

I'm not sure why exactly. Maybe it's cause my "first" could be given to someone I intend to be with for more than just to get off in? I don't know...
I realize this is making me seem like an indecisive dumbass.

not for me but i have very limited contact with the world outside of my close family and a couple friends who i hardly speak to, so i don't suffer from peer pressure.

So it really depends on your life.

just think about how awkward it will be if you finally meet a girl at say.. 24-25 and she's been with multiple men and you've been with 0 women.

youtube.com/watch?v=PX2zU2g_oj0

If you are over 21 years old you should fuck the fatty because might not get another chance

I need further information, young virginal one. What's the story here? I mean, how come you have a chance to get laid? Is she propositioning you, did you come onto here, what?

Don't be telling anyone your business. Fuck fatties and don't blab.

She offered to have sex, and I came onto here to decide whether or not I should pursue

Well if you don't want her and you live in the UK, hook a b/rother up. If she's only as chunky as in your OP, I won't say no.

Was that it though? No offer of a drink, Netflix and chill, just straight up sex? Sounds to be too good to be true, so might as well go for it dude.

Stay virgin until you fuck a skinny 18yo girl that doesn't sweat like a fat pig and hasn't saggy tits like nasty cow

Jesus when I see fatty girls like op's pic I instantly turn 180 degrees.

There is no "the one". You'll meet a couple grills in your lifetime you can think about settling down with, but all women under the right circumstances would just go Ice Queen on you and dump you on the spot while walking away with as much as they can. Not saying it will happen to you. But what I am saying is, just try not to lose your job and hope you don't have to take care of a dying parent or something. A woman's love is conditional as fuck. If you want unconditional love either get a dog or run back to mama. Either way don't bother with high standards or honourable attitudes, since you can't expect the same from the grill you'll meet.

Also gives the best blowjobs from expierence