What does Sup Forums think of him?

What does Sup Forums think of him?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Qc4yjlTZ0so
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I saw his benis

I don't know much but he seems cool

Musical jewish black man (who's not Sammy Davis)

I WANT TO FLY AWAY
I WANT TO FLY AWAY
I WANT TO FLY AWAY
I WANT TO FLY AWAY
I WANT TO FLY AWAY
I WANT TO FLY AWAY
I WANT TO FLY AWAY

What's that one song out of the ten thousand he recorded where he actually did manage to write a riff half as good as Hendrix? There is one IIRC.

Are You Gonna Go My Way

Boy, he didn't survive long once the 90s were over.

Let Love Rule [Virgin, 1989]

For a black Jewish Christian married to Lisa Bonet who overoveroverdubbed his Hendrix-Beatles hybrid himself, not bad. But that's a lot of marketing to live down. B-

Mama Said [Virgin, 1991]

don't think Hendrix-Beatles, think Prince-George Michael ("Fields of Joy," "Stand by My Woman," "Stop Draggin' Around") **

Are You Gonna Go My Way [Virgin, 1993] *bomb*

Circus [Virgin, 1995] *bomb*

5 [Virgin, 1998]

His racially convoluted formalism having long since come clean as a total absence of original ideas, he grabs the brass ring from the back of a tacked-on Guess Who cover best heard on the far more imaginative Austin Powers soundtrack. Lenny, your work here on earth is done. We've got Derek Jeter now. C

Greatest Hits [Virgin, 2000] *bomb*

#rekt

Fly Away was a fun song back then, but it's aged like dirt.

I want to fuck his daughter

for some reason when that song 'ill fly away' or whatever his hit is comes on the radio by brain filters out all the audio except for the parts where he yells "YEAH!"
It becomes very funny.

My friend fucked her when she filmed her scenes in californication back then.

That riff is one of those songs that came out in the 90s that belonged to the 60s
Just like "There She Goes"

i dont believe you lad

He was cool, but he's a bit preachy these days. He loses points with me for playing the DNC every year.

Christgau's a hack

He was sure right on this one though.

Probably the only song I really enjoy by him
youtube.com/watch?v=Qc4yjlTZ0so

Just put on some real Hendrix or Cream instead of this silly lebornintheronggeneration fucker.

I 12 GETERRRRRWAY

I 12 FLYYYYYYYYYYYYY AWAYYYYYY

YEEEEEE
YEEE
YEEEEEEEEEEE