Post athletes you want to see not only get a career-ending injury but get the kind of injury that would affect them for...

Post athletes you want to see not only get a career-ending injury but get the kind of injury that would affect them for the rest of their lives

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZaMX0Cs5Bc4
youtube.com/watch?v=JT0ABQILIrE
youtube.com/watch?v=nwwsT2Hh1AQ
youtube.com/watch?v=AdDnqSFYXFs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Love it mane.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZaMX0Cs5Bc4

Smokey is a god damn legend.

Such bad lip syncing though.

youtube.com/watch?v=JT0ABQILIrE

Dope.

He looks like Jim Carrey in Eternal Sunshine in that pic
Fucking Joel Barrish

i hate that song
i always feel like it they talking to me when it comes on

youtube.com/watch?v=nwwsT2Hh1AQ

Buck up, son. Life is hard. You did OK.

youtube.com/watch?v=AdDnqSFYXFs

Jealousy is a female trait, OP.

salty

Every day the same pathetic threads on this board.
Why would you wish an athlete a career ending injury? I mean I can see why someone would hate Brady this much (successfull, handsome, rich, etc. and we all know that success breads jealousy hehe) but wouldn't it be a lot more satisfying to beat you opponent on the pitch? It's just embarassing that you hope for someone to get an injury so your team might have an slightly better chance of winning.

You salty faggots

I hope this never happens. Because if he doesn't finish out his career on his own terms people will unanimously decide he's GOAT because of a shortened career like he's some sort of martyr, like Barry Sanders, Nirvana, The Doors, ect.

Keep him on his feet. I want him to keep permanently ruining his legacy with more sub 60 passer rated games at home against nobodies. I want his career 87 passer rating to keep on plummeting.

Salty.

> Wishing an athlete to have a career ending injury just your cuckold teams get bent over by Brady for over a decade

faggots kill yourself

>Athlete

that is unconscionable and i would not wish it upon any athlete.

Hope their Private Jet crashes when they go on one of those trips to fuck prostitutes and cheat on their foreign wives.