XXXTentacion releases slowcore song

youtu.be/MB5othIXvJ

Name a more versatile musician. I'll wait.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/MB5othIXvJA
youtube.com/watch?v=ZiBTCsD0kUk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Wrong link

youtu.be/MB5othIXvJA

wtf this legit sounds like a Have a Nice Life song

He's a shitty person, but his music is a breath of fresh air in an over-saturated genre.

>afro american simply performs a song in a genre that is superior to meme rap
>OMFG WHOA BASED SO GOOD, regardless of quality, simply performing in this genre gets it a rave review
>Twitter/KTT type wiggers praise since they now dont feel insecure about liking a genre typically affiliated with sad whites

you need to go back and take your manlet meme redditpper with you

is this the cure?

who cares. bones has already been making songs like that for years now, nothing new in hip hop

I hate this manlet

Usually manlet musicians are pretty good

He's also made a indie folk song

youtube.com/watch?v=ZiBTCsD0kUk

White musicians btfo

this site has a weird obsession with height

t. manlet

>Name a more versatile musician. I'll wait.

This is utter trash

Holy shit. Damn took me a little bit to get a grip on the meanings of some of these things, and if you guys already figured this out yourself's don't attack me like fags, I'm just saying what I figured out from what I didn't understand at first. "A cab comes, You and I, Do or Die" - The time comes where the final decision must be made, if she's really leaving him or not. "Sky's are grey so you flew a kite" "Sky's are grey" - because it's a extremely sad and depressing, "so you flew a kite" - She is just a sweetheart and even caries her ability to "cheer" him up a little bit, IDK how to best explain it but its like a kid flying a kite, its suppose to be her optimism in the face of all this and ability to provide warmth for him & nice, good spirits under these grey clouds from her kind soul. "And I'll take, My lifetime everyday, So you'll awake"(I got this from rapgenius) He'll kill himself anyday, because his love is so strong for her that it causes an illusioned view that she actually does love him, she just needs to wake up from this "coma" that she is in and realize that she loves him. And he's ready to pay the ultimate sacrifice to save & awaken her from this "coma" which is blinding her. "You, I, We die, It's so hard to take" - His and her relationship is going to die now, Its so hard to take. Obviously I dont know what everything in this song means like "the ending NEVER comes" which has the title of the song in it. But anyway, THIS IS SOME SERIOUS SHIT GUYS. I'M NOT NO DICKRIDER, BUT THIS IS FUCKING INTENSELY DEPRESSING DUDE HOLY FUCK THANKYOU SO MUCH FOR MAKING THIS SHIT X!!!!!! Words fail to describe how music like this makes me feel. Beautiful Sadness ;(

This is unironically good

ow,.... oww.... my crippling depression ow.... this sh*t hit real deep man give a warning next time :/

this. the standard is so low for bl*cks

this

Did you really just censor blacks ? God you're such a pussy

>THIS IS SOME SERIOUS SHIT GUYS. I'M NOT NO DICKRIDER, BUT THIS IS FUCKING INTENSELY DEPRESSING DUDE HOLY FUCK THANKYOU SO MUCH FOR MAKING THIS SHIT X!!!!!! Words fail to describe how music like this makes me feel. Beautiful Sadness ;(

A lyrical wordsmith if you're able to do that you deserve a medal desu

you're favorite band is oasis montie, stfu
I guarantee the only thing he did was his terrible lyrics and vocals

This but ironically

>XXXTentacion releases slowcore song
>posts a link to a youtube video from last year containing a song that is 3 years old

Even their existence is a condemnable insult, so of course he censored a word that referred to them

Y tf dis raper so gud FOCK

This unironically

lmao

this isn't new

WOW, he's mediocre at TWO genres. AMAZING!

this isn't very good

What about this is slowcore?

this

Fuck off Monty

voice is too raspy at the beginning. it would probably be a lot better if it were smoothed out. the singing isn't bad though.

name an actual musician. i'll wait.

Is this fucking real? It sounds so bad

It would be more impressive if it wasn't just him raping over a sample.

Everyone who has ever touched a musical instrument

This

He really is versatile, able to make shitty music in so many different styles.

Mozart is the greatest musician alive

He's right y'know.

this songs from october for 2016

Niggers can't into slowcore, and no, I didn't bother to click the link nor do I have to to know this.

pretty accurate

i never heard of this artist but this was disgusting to read i feel like i should wipe out my ears

>He's a shitty person,
Other than the fighting, how?
Don't say he hit his girlfriend because he didn't and was aquitted.

This came out in 2014

>sky is are grey

..literally anyone who makes music
ie: not this guy

Was he acquitted. I thought he was just released from jail.

Did he make any more songs like King? Which genre should I dig to find more songs like this?

that's western society for you

sorry the generic, uninspired and clumsily played piano at the beginning completely kills it. This is music for high-school freshmen

I think it's more the frustrated masculinity engendered on Sup Forums

k

he sounds aggro as fuck the story of him (if its true) in his jumper interview of literally beating a guy to death in jail just because he kept looking at him sounds pretty bad

Like yes I know hes suicidal depression mental issues or whatever but damn

Also his music is the screamo emo of rap he has the screaming from those emo songs and he has the slow deep muh depression part of it its just hidden under this veil of "cool" because its "Rap"

or almost beating him to death i should say

Can't even tell if shit like this is trolling anymore

this shit has to be bait, you have to know by know if you post xxx ur gonna get a shitload of replies like its so obvious too some guy is like "wow greatest rapper alive" and people will take him seriously

as Sup Forums gone insane? this is unoriginal trash. been done. a rapper does it and suddenly it's a "breath of fresh air". his voice is abysmal, the instrumental basic and generic. poorly mixed. legit sounds like a have a nice life song? yea, because its poorly mixed maybe. what the fuck are you on idiot. bruh. oh my god.

Whenever you ask yourself this question again, the answer will 100% be "yes".

Same goes to you. Stop embarassing yourself in the future.

XXXtentacion is good

read
and see
trying to bait you back in this is the cycle, that will probably continue everytime this kid releases a new song or something happens in the media about him

niggers are compulsive liars

LOL if you believe that 5'3 manlet touched anyone in jail

Yeah thats why I put (if it was true) jails a rough place I went for 2 years for trafficking luckily I live in Canada or I would be in jail for way longer but fights happen all the time doesn't matter if you're short you gotta prove yourself to be tough wouldn't doubt he actually did fight someone even if he got his ass kicked

but yeah his interview story is sketchy like he ends it by basically saying "it was all okay though because I have it in with the guards" like I really doubt some 18 year old kid has that mad connections with CO's