Watches at $ 0?

Is someone lurking?

Bumpin

Yep

god the things i would do to that littles sluts perfect little brown eye.fuck

She's weird looking.

Ew she's like a young dyke with her short hair

i love stand by me

She seems like she's very full of herself, based on these pictures. She needs to be taken down a notch - which will happen in due time once the jews in Hollywood are done with her. Molestation, followed by drugs, no more roles, die in poverty.

I wish there was some way through CGI they could get Stand By Me-era Wil Wheaton to kiss Millie Bobby Brown. Possibly make out.

She's a three at best

That's all 13 year olds.

She does a lot of modeling. Most of these pics are either from shoots, or just her having a good time.

>zipper down

lol dumb cunt can't even dress herself.

well are there any kissing pictures of both of them? maybe someone can manip them together

A 12 year old girl should not be allowed to watch Walking Dead. Some role-model. What kind of trash parents does she have?

ITT: a bunch of pathetic beta worthless fagboys bitching about a young lady that wins at life

THE NEXT WATSON. AN IMPECCABLY AVERAGE CHICK PUT IN A NERD SHOW ING WITH ESTROGEN= WATCHED BY BETA FAT FUCKS DRIPPING WITH ESTROGEN= SEXY SUPERSTAR

she's got dragon teeth. Just like what I did at 13

Has she got tits yet?

Jealousy sucks.

Fucking losers

Boo hoo. Shut the fuck up. Your a fuck up, your shitty opinions fucked up your kids, and everyone in your life secretly hates you.

MODSSDSSS