Time for another WWYD Thread - Brutal edition

Time for another WWYD Thread - Brutal edition.

As always, replies get replies.

so do i get a reply now?

Do a reply and post a pic and I'll do one for you.

Would rip off her clothes and start rubbing my big cock on her legs. She would beg me to stop but I'd slam it right into her tight snatch. I start to rape her from behind while i grab her hair. As I start to feel heavy i pump my thick cum down in to her pussy. After i came deep inside her she pulls out my wet cock and starts to clean it up until i cum again all over her fuckable face.

Would love to get these chicks all over my dick. Would start with forcing middle to suck on my dick while the other two gently place my balls in their mouths. Then switch it up and have middle eat my ass while I titty fuck right. I would spend the rest of the night switching between fucking all three. While I'm not using them, I'd force the other two to have sex with dogs on camera. They would be covered in my cum and dog jizz by the end of the night.

throat fuck whilst holding her pigtails until I cum

get them into the center of a gangbang with the left girl as the center of attention and right has to clean up any cum that falls on left. I'd fuck right in the ass

I'd grab her cute little face and force her mouth down on my cock. I'd get my cock in the back of her throat and choke her with it until tears come out of her pretty eyes. Then I'd slam my cock in her tiny pussy and fuck her as hard as possible. I'd choke her as I fuck her and shove my fingers in the mouth. Soon after, I'd cum inside her pussy and force her to eat any of my cum that drained out.

I would rip off her bikini top and force my hard dick between those tits and titfuck her while making her suck my dick as it come up to her mouth till i cum all over her face

Replies get replies.

She'd be pounded by a gang of horny scums who just got out of prison. She'd be moaning like a little slut as they rape all of her holes but eventually she'd pass out after exhaustion. She'd wake up tied up in a broken down ghetto house and be told its her new home before they start her new life of getting gang raped each day.

what's with all of these hatefag posts lately? how about you learn how to actually please a woman you psychotic basement fucks. afraid you'll fail at that? that's really what this is all about. pathetic.

Cut her shirt open, rip her bra in half, and squeeze, pinch, bite, and smack her big tits until they're red and swollen. I'd flip her over and take her ass, spanking her ass and smacking her face until she cries. I'd pound her ass and make her cheeks bounce, until her asshole bleeds. Then I'd cum inside of her and make her suck everything off of my dick, throat fucking her until I cum again. I'd finish by wiping everything off in her long, black hair.

what's an average day in the life for her after her kidnapping? She is small and athletic. 5'2"

kidnap her and ship her off to Dubai to be used as a fuck waitress for the richest and horniest of the city. Her uniform is just a bikini with high heels.

I'll fuck her asshole and slap her face whenever she tells me to stop and tries to scream for help. Her mascara will mix with her tears and will trickle down her cheek, and I'll keep fucking her asshole until I've unloaded my cum into her about three times. I'd then call some buddies over to do the same to her. She'll literally become a cum dump.

Tie them up at a halloween party and hand out masks to all the horny dudes. The three would be gang raped for the rest of the night, and they wouldn't know who it was putting a baby inside of them. They'd be kicked out of the house after being used with no cloths.

My tiny little gf.
Who's first?

it's true?
Watches at $ 0?

Ruin those soles

Of course my reply was from the watch faggot...

You like them?
What would you do to them?
Take a better loook.

Wwyd

i'd just wanna take her by force, use and abuse her for hours on end

have lie in the sun for a few hours until her tits are sunburned. Then I would get a bunch of horny teenagers to fuck her senseless while slapping her tits and recording videos for youtube.

She'd crumble

strap her down to a bed and feed her my cock in her mouth

good, i'd want her to show how weak she is as i force myself upon her, tie her up, explore her body, slap her hard if she complains, enjoy all she has to offer

Kik me at throwaway7074

Wwyd

Grab her by the hair and drag her into the closest place with privacy. I would slap her in the face with my rock hard cock until it makes her beg for her life until she says she will do anything. That would be the go time. I would fuck her ass brutally first, holding back my load. Then destroy her pussy from behind with her face on the ground and her ass in the air. Before I cum I would turn her around and make her suck my cock, tasting her own pussy and asshole and just as I am about to cum I would jam as deep into her throat as possible, feeling her struggle and flail about gagging until 4-5 shots of cum choke her. I would walk away, leaving her a complete wreck in the dirt. She will masturbate to orgasm to only that memory the rest of her sweet life.

She would get tricked into inviting a player with a BBC back to her room. He ties her up
And starts to fucks her. Then there is a knock on the door. In come the other 11 big
Cocks from the basketball team. They would fuck every single hole in her body. Cumming in her and filling her up. She would beg them to stop because she isn't on the pill. So being gentlemen what do they do? That's right they call in the opponents team to fuck her senseless. A sign of good faith before the big game. By the end of the night she has been fucked and cummed in my 25 big black cocks. In 9 months she will give birth to an interracial baby and she will never know who the daddy is .

sissy cuck cd looking for dominant men to kik with. I want to send you pics of hot girls and have you emasculate me.

kik: lexithong2

another time, as i'm heading off soon

I'd pull her tits out right there ram my cock down her throat. I'd then invite passers by to join in fucking her or pulling out their cocks and jerking to her until huge crowd turned into a massive gang bang. I'd then invite them all to unload there cocks into both her holes one by one before jerking off on her tits and face and then when we're all done using her as we please I'd leave her there covered in cum spit and dirt and definitely pregnant.

Wwyd

Would invite her to my house and pour her a drink. To her surprisen I drugged her, dulling her so that she can see and feel everything but she cant move. Id bring her to her knees and forcefeed my cock in the back of her throat, dipping it in and out, making her gag. After I had my fun Id blow my load all over face, mainly around her eyes and mouth. After sexually obliterating her, Id take her outside and tie her to a post with no clothes on and her legs spread wide in front of her, and Id put a sign that says "free fuck. Make this whore cum for you" and observe as countless cocks fill up every hole in her body, tearing her open and draining the life out of her, replacing it with gallons of cum til shes spilling cum out of her mouth, pussy and assole all at once.

Wwyd?

Make her mow the yard while I sit in the shade and knock down a few beers. My truck needs washing too.

I'd throw her head back and rip that stupid fucking dress off. Grab both her legs and push them back behind her head and brutally fuck her ass till I was satisfied.

this is my gf, i'll tell her what you say. i can provide more.

I'd suck her toes before bending her over a table and ramming my cock balls deep into her pussy and ass then I'd flip her round and cum all over her face and tits

How bout her?

I would lay her down and start by sucking her nipples, rubbing my tongue roughly on them as they become hard. I would be fingering her beautiful cunt all the time. I would leave a hicky on each tit, then work my way down the middle of her belly leaving a hicky between her belly button and her cunt. Then I would lick and suck her cunt as she has never had before before sliding back up to her, kissing her deeply as my rigid cock slips into her soaking wet pussy.

I'd film myself fucking her on her phone and post it all over her Instagram Facebook and Twitter and snap pics of her sucking my cock to all of her friends

Wwyd 2 this innocent looking slut

I'd tie them both down, naked and spread eagle, then have 60 guys run trains on each of them. Once they're full of cum I'd drop 'em off at their parents houses.
This little bitches pathetic excuses for tits earn her a punishment. I'll put clamps on her nipples, clit, and labia that are attached to chains that connect to her shoes and wrists. So, whenever she walks or does anything she is pulling on herself. She'll be clothed and have to go a whole day like this trying not to show the pleasure she is getting from the pain.
This self centered slut is due to be pounded. I'd take her right there in the dressing room, shove her panties in her mouth and fuck her ass and cunt raw. After filling her up I'd skull fuck her and give her face and tits a nice glaze before letting her go back through the store.
Wwyd to this cock teases?

Fucking demolish her throat, making her puke my cum back onto my cock, then use the puke as lube to fuck her tight ass until I fill her bowels with cum.

WWYD

would make her suck my cock until she gagged with my cum dripping down her throat. then I would proceed to fuck her pussy raw until she begged me to stop. obviously I would only stop once I filled her with me seed several times over.

wwyd?

Would bring a buddy of mine and invade this girls house. We'd take the camera from her and, I would make my friend take pictures while I tear her cloths off. I would begin with a nice face fucking to get me lubed up and then move onto fucking her nice tits. We would then move onto the main event where I start raping her good. My friend would put the camera down and set up a recording device, so he can take her ass while I'm plowing her tight pussy. We would both cum inside her and leave her a mess and use the pictures / video as blackmail for whenever we want a good fuck.

I would start slowly with a steady stroke that brings my balls all the way to her ass and her clit pushing hard against my pelvis. She would get wetter and wetter and I would pick up the pace, creating foam out of her cunt juice and my precum... she would have her hands up to her head in complete abandon, talking dirty and then calling me daddy as she got closer and closer. Her orgasm would be so intense she would pass out. When she awoke I would be gone and you would be there for her.

GF again? Beautiful pussy, can imagine my wad dripping out and dribbling onto the bed beneath her.

would tie her up on her knees hands tied behind back and fuck her face, then tits, then i'd tear up her ass missionary legs around me and choke her as i slapped her face and tits and enjoyed her slutty hot body

Same user by the way

I would rip her clothes off and fuck her titties. Then I would grab her hair and fuck her throat. She would have to like my balls having my cock in her face. Last I would bend her over and fuck her in the ass until I cum. Afterwards she has to taste her asshole by cleaning my dick.

yep

I'd grab her hair and fuck that hot mouth until she gags and her makeup runs down her face.

WWYD to my ex?

would break her arms/legs, then while she lays on the ground humiliate her for a while. Cut open her dress/underwear and pull out my dick. I would cut her (slightly, just a papercut type thing) and rub the blood on her pussy, all the while humiliating her for being on her period and how disgusting her pussy looks. I would then tell her to beg for my cock and beat her senseless until she does. I'll shove my throbbing dick into her pussy and fuck her until I come inside. I wouls then make her lick her pussy juice (she's such a slut she came for me already) and her blood off of my cock. I would then roll her over and spank her whilst using a vibrator to stimulate her slut pussy. I would then tell her how fucking fat she is, before punching her one last time in her whore face and exploding in her eyes.
WWYD?

>737657908
Wish I could stay longer, sounds like she will be ready for your cock. Fun fantasy on my end!

wwyd

Holy shit, that's hot as fuck. I'd love to hear how you'd rape my ex

Shove my thick 7 inches down that tight little asian cunts throat fill her up with my seed all while i bring in 30 homeless men to fill the rest of her holes making squeal like the little bitch she is until she finally submits to the reality that she's just a vacant cock whore and she knows she loves it.

i'd strip her naked, other than some fishnet stockings and suspenders, tie her hands back against the bed, slip my cock sliding between her lips, while i squeezed her hot perky tits, just sliding it between them as i feel her tongue, then slide out and ball gag her mouth, explore her body, slipping 2 fingers over then in her pussy as i squeeze and suck her tits, teeth lightly pulling on her nips, then place a hand around her neck a little, look into her face as i fuck her, slapping her ass hearing muffled moans and fingering her ass keeping my hand around her as i watch and fuck and slip a finger into her ass telling her how much i want her and i wanna hear her cum like a good slut for me

Would throw her down the stairs and knock her out before tearing off her clothes and violently eating her ass out.

She'll start coming to just as my dick gets hard and I'll press it against her lips, telling her to suck, it'll make her feel better.

She does so, dazed and confused, and so I grab her head and start fucking her throat while she moans softly, still reeling from the fall.

She suddenly comes to her senses and tries to pull away, but I'm too deep in her throat to stop now, so I keep pumping and pumping into her screams, cumming deep into her throat.

Wwyd

no one?

holy fuck thanks for saying that bout my gf. Yiu just gave me a free nut sir

WWYD?

Please tell her she's got a fucking amazing pussy, and I'm jerking off right now just thinking about sliding my dick deep inside it. she's going to make me cum...

Wwyd?

wwyd

wwyd???

Here are another few pics of my ex girlfriend, because I love hearing how y'all would abuse the bitch

Damn, she cute. I'd take her and see how long she can hold her breath while my cock is down her throat and I'm pinching her nose. I'd force her to stay on my cock as I blow my load down her throat.
Wwyd to her?

A 3rd one of her on the left

Wwyd to this slut?

Would tear that top off and start slapping her tits and grabbing her ass, picking her up and shoving my hard dick against her, grinding against her pussy.

Her shorts move to the side and I pull my cock out and press it deep into her, wrapping her legs around me and fuckingn her deep against the wall, muffling her moans with a hand over her mouth while I pump my thick, hot cum inside her

okay as long as you tell me bout my post :)
I would meet her in a bar after stalking her for months learning what she's like, and instantly make her like me. I'd take her back to my place. I'd start to have sex with her normally. I would then pick up the pace. I would keep doing so till she's screaming 'STOP!' and I put her panties to shut her whore mouth up because I know she wants it. I would hold her down, choking her, until she cries. I would wipe the mascara running down her face into her slut mouth.

i'd wanna grab her, punch her in the back sending her to her knees grabbing her face and forcing it down on my cock, hearing her gag, trying to fight as i smack her hard force fucking her face, watch the little slut squirm, i think we could have some fun with her

I'd force her to her knees, making her blow me.

Here's another pic of mine!

Belt around her neck to hold onto while I fuck her ass dry.

Hold her nose and fuck her mouth, making her choke out and lose consciousness.

Strip her off, tie her up and fuck her ass just as her dad comes home. Convince him to join in and we both fuck her deep and hard before cumming all over her tight little body.

Her dad never looks his daughter in the eyes again.

Damn, that's pretty hot.

I'd follow her as she walks through a public mall, and drag her into a bathroom, forcing her face into a toilet while I ruin her tight ass, and then leave her there when I'm finished with her.

i wanna pin her back choking her til she is almost passing out as i fuck her, slapping her awake and nailing her tight pussy as i twist her tits

i think you would like this

Would get my big dick out and stick it down her throat. Then I would fuck her face until she gags on my dick. Then I would lay down and she would have to eat my ass and lick my balls. I would rip off her panties and fuck her pussy, giving her a huge creampie..wwyd to my GF?

Go on... I'm going to cum in a pair of her panties thinking about you fucking her like a little slut.

no problem man, good shit :)