Aus/pol/ General: "All My Friends Are Doing It" Edition

Thread theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=w-NshzYK9y0

>News
abc.net.au/news/abcnews24/
General news, political updates, and live stream

>Party platforms and policies (under construction)
ALA: australianlibertyalliance.org.au/values-and-policies/values-and-core-policies
Labor: 100positivepolicies.org.au/
Liberal: liberal.org.au/our-plan

>Find out where you stand with the parties
ldp.org.au/quiz/index.html
votecompass.abc.net.au
australia.isidewith.com

>Senate ballot planning (based off 2013/2014 data)
belowtheline.org.au/state/wa.html
Just replace wa with your State abbreviation
senate.io

>Other links
List of registered parties
aec.gov.au/parties_and_representatives/party_registration/Registered_parties/

House of Reps calculator
abc.net.au/news/federal-election-2016/guide/calculator/

Candidates in your electorate
abc.net.au/news/federal-election-2016/guide/electorates-by-state/

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/dSEg2v02
australiafirstparty.net/our-policies/our-8-core-policies/
youtube.com/watch?v=NG0WcjGHkEw
baka.com.au/federal-politics/federal-election-2016/election-2016-malcolm-turnbull-bailed-up-by-mum-melinda-during-first-campaign-encounter-20160512-gotdoe.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The ALA does not support the right to buy RPG's from Bunnings.

Thanks for the ALA shilling, OP

This. ALA aren't based at all, see my posts above.

I don't get what they're so pissed about really. Getting self-defence as a legitimate reason into the NFA is probably the only plausible path. You'll never be able to completely undo it.

Licensing for fucking pepper spray? A bit ironic that they call themselves Liberty without actually giving a damn about it.

Look at all the smearing and attacks from anti-gunners against Leyonhjelm from everyone outside the LDP/SFP fold and you might begin to understand the political value of a gradualist approach.

Should Aussie police be disarmed like the UK ones?

The UK police weren't disarmed, they were never armed.

Why do the fucking Libs keep trying fuck over aussie heros like pic related?

G'day mates.

What is /auspol/'s preferred party?

Also, good luck. I'll be paying attention to who gets in.

ALA should change their name to the Anti Islam Alliance. It's all they seem to give a shit about.

kek

pastebin.com/dSEg2v02

Vote Justice Party you cunts

You're pissing me off, cunt.

Ask a stupid question, get a stupid response.

Fucking pull your head in, cunt, or we WILL punch on

you are funny aussies
vegemite is a real food

aight m8, just relax yourself

Where am I shilling? I just gave you a link to their policies.

>ALA
>Labor
>Liberal

No LDP? No Derryn? No Pauline? We all hate Muslims but that's still shilling as fuck m8.

you are not as cucked as Sup Forums says m8
your ancestors would be proud of modern Germany

The section is under construction you muppet. If you want to shill for your preferred parties, give me links to their policies and I'll add it to the pasta.

Is Derryn legit? What does he even support besides >mah children

I'd love to tell you but I don't know how to use Google and OP is too busy tugging his dick to finish constructing his aus/pol/ OP.

Honestly fuck this guy

Animal welfare, euthanasia, bail reform

Maybe not the tooth grinding conservative Sup Forums wants but he's the populist third party duopoly breaker it needs

Fuck the shills.

Seriously though who do I vote for if I want neg gearing gone, first home buyers back. I'd also be happy if the entire information service department didn't get defunded because it makes my job shit. Turnbull is a fucking retard for advocating innovation then completely making my life a living hell if I want a fucking engineering book from overseas. Youth unemployment rate actually getting acknowledged would be nice as well. Instead of worrying about hitting their eskimo employment demographics.

australiafirstparty.net/our-policies/our-8-core-policies/

These guys seem alright

They're not bad at all, added

sounds good but what do they think about guns

Family First imho
What's peoples thoughts on them?

I like them, gonna be #1 in my HoR ballot and somewhere at the top of my senate ballot.

gonna vote fa͏malam first t͏bh lads

>auspol is the only thread where i agree with political views

love you cunts

Yeah, I like the idea of but they aren't sly enough, people see that and think nazi, they wont take the time think about the facts, they've been programmed to hate those opinions.
They'd never pass like that

Bless your cotton socks, user.

looks like I only got LDP cause I put unbanning the adler as my most important issue

Is the Australian Liberty Alliance a force at all? Will they have candidates?

It's not banned user.

import ban on the 7 shot is still in place.

my m8s one can shoot 8 tho lmao

Personally I like LDP but the dude weed and fag marriage is a deal breaker for me.

pretty much the same for me

Yeah, they need to be a bit less, erm, brash with their views. If they're completely honest and upfront with their views like that, they won't really get very far. As you said, people are brainwashed against AFP's views. But then again, there is already a handfull of parties who are anti-multicult, so the market for those sorts of parties is pretty flooded as it is.

Biggest issue I have with laxer gun laws is muzzies getting their mitts on them.

I would rather have a gun than not have one, but no one is above the law.

This is why we need to be voting Derryn

It doesn't matter what your power level is if most of the country doesn't support it

If you want to effect real change then the Canberra political structure can't be entrenched with Young Lib/Lab faggots and extremist parties like ALA and Jim Saleam's HTML Nightmare will never break the ceiling

TPP TPP FUCK THE TPP

GOD DAMN THE FUCKING TPP VOTE AGAINST IT
WE CAN KILL IMMIGRANTS WE CAN PRINT MONEY BUT WE SURE AS FUCK CAN'T DEAL WITH TPP

Which party wants to purge all the welfare cunts pol? That's who I will vote for.

What about the ol' GLT boys, Glen seems like a pretty stand-up bloke.

but lidt cafe guy got guns without a license

Why are you against weed legalization? A study shows that those who smoke it tend to become more lazy and useless, that just means less competition for us.

More guns means the faster the cuck state falls means you will get rid of Muslims faster.

despite popular belief, it's easy as fuck to get a firearm.

hell, it's even easier to make a bomb.

the lindt cafe guy had a 40 year old shotgun with shells between 15 and 20 years old that he got from a known ISIS supplier in australia.

Because I then have to pay for there bp kabana and maccas while they sit around smoking billies all day

You are only proving my point, I want more law abiding aussies who can jump through the hoops to have guns, to negate the muzzies and bikies

Because they get on the state teat

Is there ANY party that wants lighter restrictions on guns or is that just another thing this "democracy" dosen't want us to vote on?

The state needs to invest in something that will generate revenue. Taxes are fucked.

That doesn't mean it wouldn't still be making it easier for them to get guns user. Man Horn Monis was an example of a failed intelligence system.

Why can't people just accept a middle ground. You don't have to smoke every fucking day, like being an alcoholic will not destroy your liver anyways.

t rips confirm

be true to thine own heart be ye cunts of honor

And just imagine if we prevent them from getting on the state teat. That value doe.

nigga, I just want nicer guns for myself

>not fucking all those EU qts
cucking sven for the other side of earth

Shooters & Fishers and LDP are who first come to mind.

Because they become addicted out of habit, you're underestimating the stupidity of people user.

Preaching to the choir here, I have a bunch of 'friends' who do not appear to be able to stop smoking, I can think of one who is able to moderate their use properly.

>Honestly fuck this guy

youtube.com/watch?v=NG0WcjGHkEw

You all need to vote against TPP

ABC's vote compass is pleb tier, they need more parties.

This, from a few days ago

How about those muzzies setting off for Syria getting nabbed up at Cape York? Police were on to them since they bought the boat in Bendigo

all these "alt right" microparties are cuckservatives desu senpai, stick with based LDP, SFFP etc.

Should have let them set off in their boat and then have the navy torpedo them, no one would have known.

>buy boat in VIC
>Drive to NT
>Get arrested

terrorist logic.

LDP are open border cucks, ALA are a Zionist party, a vote for them is a vote for Israel. Thinking i'll probably just vote Family First and Shooters and Fishers.

I'll see you boys down the local to suck these down tomorrow

Retards not realising that voting for a Libertarian is a package deal. I can live with perverts getting married and dude weed would actually be breddy gud at not wasting police resources on something that's less harmful than booze.

Righto, I'll bring my wife's son, xe's 19 tomorrow.

What the fuck is this degenerate shit?

Also

>Melbourne

What a fucking surprise.

kill all politicians

Do you think Trumps election would impact us at all?

We tend to be led by the nose by American policy, which was a shit deal until recently. Perhaps the spark of Nationalism that has been lit will be fanned by the lefts invitation of a dozen inevitable terrorist attacks.

I got a pretty lacklustre result desu

Indonesia is going to get real chippy real fast if Trump tries renegotiating the ANZUS treaty

reported to asio

You got to buy your own drinks but the getting roofied is free.
I'd like to meet that dad

What is up with all these ALA shills on Sup Forums? They're a totally irrelevant ""party"" and won't win any seats in the House or Senate.

i will kill you

He's not wrong tho

Lad LDP are only open borders for rich cunts, not for cultural enrichment.

ALA are Liberal lite just with more Muslim hate.

>it's a 'Malcom pretendes to understand what it's like to be poor' episode

baka.com.au/federal-politics/federal-election-2016/election-2016-malcolm-turnbull-bailed-up-by-mum-melinda-during-first-campaign-encounter-20160512-gotdoe.html

Replace S M H with theage if you want your links to not get wordfiltered

What's wrong with the ANZUS treaty? It looks from my uneducated eye like a fairly two way agreement of mutual cooperation.

It's not like fucking NATO for one thing.

I don't think he will want to renegotiate anzus, he sometimes retweets aussies.
Plus we aren't like other joints, we actually bomb cunts.

ABC are just shills for ALP and the Greens

ALA lost my vote.
>White Aussies should be able to get RPGS from bunnings.

>Cape York in NT
N A P L A N
A
P
L
A
N

We don't contribute anything like the security of the US military. There is an imbalance and if he's serious about "getting better deals" on foreign relations we have to be in the picture too.